UK - Prince Andrew accused of underage sexual relationship, 1999 - 2002

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Daily Mail is all over this story (obviously)! I just had several Google alerts pop up so I will post them...so sorry if any have already been pasted.

Prince Andrew holed up in Royal Lodge as 'sex slave' nightmare deepens: Duke in hiding as he prepares to face Queen amid claims Virginia Roberts is planning tell-all book about their 'underage' trysts

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...d-trysts-home-paedophile-Jeffrey-Epstein.html

The Queen was NOT introduced to Prince Andrew’s 'sex slave': Palace vehemently denies Virginia Roberts' father's claim she met Queen while on trip to London with paedophile Jeffrey Epstein

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...s-immunity-deal-government.html#ixzz3NxBSBFuu

Silence of the Epstein women: Former top model among several female employees of billionaire who refuse to answer questions on Prince Andrew 'sex slave' allegations

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...drew-sex-slave-allegations.html#ixzz3NxByaRCh

How 'Team Andrew' consoled Prince in luxury 22-room hideaway: Duke closeted with ex-wife Fergie, Harry's former lover Cressida Bonas, his daughter Eugenie and her bar manager boyfriend Jack when scandal broke

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...home-Prince-Andrew-staying.html#ixzz3NxCOB5Fs
DM now really amping re: "Randy Andy" coverage headlines:

The girls silenced by Andrew's friend the sex abuser: As Fergie leaps to defend the Duke,
U.S. court papers reveal efforts paedophile made to stop victims from speaking to FBI

'Andrew is a great man, the best in the world': Fergie says marrying Duke was the finest
moment in her life - but she doesn't mention his abuser friend helped pay off her debts

Cash-strapped Fergie took £15,000 from paedophile billionaire at
centre of claims that Prince Andrew slept with under-age 'sex slave'

Prince Andrew the 'Playboy Prince': Every woman the Duke has ever been linked to
....including 'lesbian *advertiser censored* film' star Koo Stark, Courtney Love and a Playboy model

Pictured for the first time since ‘sex slave’ scandal broke: Ghislaine
Maxwell, woman accused of ‘facilitating Andrew’s acts of abuse’

Much as we love them, even Wilde and Orton partook of these kinds of 'spoils of the rich' .. clearly not all wealthy men are going to enjoy dalliances with nubile young things they can buy at a price, but many do, and always have. Just a quick look though Andrew's relatives will reveal other such goings on.

Bertie's love seat: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ping-insight-Edward-VIIs-debauched-youth.html
I think the English age of consent in both OW and JO's times was 16. It might also be argued that each suffered mightily for those dalliances, either directly or indirectly.

I think the English age of consent in both OW and JO's times was 16. It might also be argued that each suffered mightily for those dalliances, either directly or indirectly.

Now THERE's an understatement if I ever read one!

(Actually, since male homosexuality was illegal for all in England until 1980, there was no "age of consent" for male partners. Trivia note: female homosexuality was NOT illegal because Queen Victoria refused to believe that such a thing ever happened and struck the statute dealing with lesbians from a 19th century law.)

I don't see this story having much traction after the initial tabloid splash. The girl was beyond the age of consent in England and much of the U.S. and the statute of limitations in Florida has run. Of course, there are rumors she will name more names in a book...

from USA Today

As is his wont, Dershowitz has not held back. On CNN, he called Roberts a "prostitute" and a "serial liar," among other choice epithets. He sought to undermine Roberts' credibility by pointing to the claim by her father that she once met the queen, a claim palace officials, who keep records on this, strongly denied. (see How Did Prince Andrew Get Stuck...)

This sensational scandal will prove to be the World's greatest Libel-Slander Case. OJ's "Dream Team" lawyer Deshowitz is enraged, and will make Ms Roberts, and her lawyers, suffer for "their sins".

It does not look like "free love" is free anymore. :happydance:

(ps: Who in her right mind would ever consider bedding Dershowitz?)

Now THERE's an understatement if I ever read one!

(Actually, since male homosexuality was illegal for all in England until 1980, there was no "age of consent" for male partners. Trivia note: female homosexuality was NOT illegal because Queen Victoria refused to believe that such a thing ever happened and struck the statute dealing with lesbians from a 19th century law.)

I don't see this story having much traction after the initial tabloid splash. The girl was beyond the age of consent in England and much of the U.S. and the statute of limitations in Florida has run. Of course, there are rumors she will name more names in a book...
Long time coming and still had miles to go, but at least Joe O. had the benefit of the Wolfenden Report and the resultant (jeez; 10 yrs later, I think) Sexual Offences Act 1967 -- well, that is, had SOA '67's legislation for a whole five weeks till his murder. Cold comfort, thy name is that.

Still laugh every time I see Queen V.'s thoughts on The Sapphic Life -- she not only was not amused, she could or would not even form the necessary construct, lol.

Back closer to topic, time to disband That Pitiful Royal Tribe -- at least after QEII passes; even an overseas republican like I must admit that old girl's a marvel. Andrew needs to be trip-hopped to the Tower immediately. Well, there or Florida, either way.

It looks like at least 8 prominent people have now been mentioned in association with this case.

This sensational scandal will prove to be the World's greatest Libel-Slander Case. OJ's "Dream Team" lawyer Deshowitz is enraged, and will make Ms Roberts, and her lawyers, suffer for "their sins".

It does not look like "free love" is free anymore. :happydance:

(ps: Who in her right mind would ever consider bedding Dershowitz?)

Dershowitz has filed: http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-30692699

(ps: Who in her right mind would ever consider slandering Dershowitz?)

I am talking about dalliances with underage boys, not that it matters much, I think you're thinking of their court cases there. I probably should have picked out some straight examples, of which there are many, most of these cases do not make it to court, or even the tabloids.

What?!
For the men involved, whomever they were, what were you thinking? Oh, that's right, all of the blood it takes to have that fun comes from somewhere?!? that's right, fellas, your brain!!

Orgies & nobody ever kisses & tells?

And as another poster pointed out: where were her parents?

Dershowitz has filed: http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-30692699

(ps: Who in her right mind would ever consider slandering Dershowitz?)

Dershowitz claims the lawyers for Jane Doe defamed him by naming him in a court document but the reality is court documents and proceedings are protected speech. It is doubtful that Dershowitz would ever be able to successfully sue these lawyers for defamation based on what was written in a court document. Dershowitz tried to goad the lawyers into publicly making these accusations but obviously they are too smart to fall for that trap.

Anyway it looks like Jane Doe's lawyers have beaten Dershowitz to the punch and have filed a defamation lawsuit against him

http://blogs.wsj.com/law/2015/01/06/jane-doe-lawyers-sue-dershowitz-for-defamation/

Immediately following the filing of what the Defendant, DERSHOWITZ, knew to be an entirely proper and well-founded pleading, DERSHOWITZ initiated a massive public media assault on the reputation and character of BRADLEY J. EDWARDS and PAUL G. CASSELL accusing them of intentionally lying in their filing, of having leveled knowingly false accusations against the Defendant, DERSHOWITZ, without ever conducting any investigation of the credibility of the accusations, and of having acted unethically to the extent that their willful misconduct warranted and required disbarment

Jane Doe's lawyers are no legal slouches. Paul Cassell in particular is an acclaimed judge. It will be interesting to see how this plays out.

I saw an interview with Dershowitz last night and he says what he actually wants is to force her to make these accusations against him under oath in front of a judge.

I saw an interview with Dershowitz last night and he says what he actually wants is to force her to make these accusations against him under oath in front of a judge.

This is just bluster on AD's part. I fully expect Jane Doe #3 would have no problem making allegations under oath in front of a judge. She would not have got involved in this legal case if she was not prepared to go all the way which includes giving sworn testimony.

I don't find AD credible in his loud protestations. In a interview with Matt Lauer AD claimed "I don't even know who she is" (in reference to Jane Doe #3).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=158XcWV4Csk

This claim that AD "didn't even know who she is" is not believable considering the fact that AD was Epstein's lawyer during his trial for underage sex and Jane Doe #3 was known to be one of Epstein's victims. Members of Epstein's legal team tracked her down in Australia in an attempt to persuade her not to cooperate with police (saying she will be "taken care of"). AD had to be well acquainted with this woman and for him to claim otherwise doesn't pass the smell test.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...Prince-Andrew-promised-looked-kept-quiet.html

The fact that AD was one of only three men mentioned by name in the legal pleading suggests to me that Jane Doe #3 lawyers have credible evidence against him. I have a feeling his bullying tactics are going to backfire on him.

Dershowitz misstates the facts in this case. In an interview with CNN he calls "this woman" a "serial liar" and "serial perjurer". To back up his claim he states "this woman claims to have had sex with Bill Clinton...obviously secret service records will prove this is not true" "this woman claims to have met the Queen ...obviously palace records will prove this is not true"

Here are the facts. Jane Doe #3 never claimed to have sex with Bill Clinton. She only claimed to have met him on two occasions on the island. She did not claim to have met the Queen. Her father made that claim but corrected himself saying she told him she met the Queen's son.

Dershowitz is correct about one thing. This is a zero-sum game and if Jane Doe #3 is telling the truth (which I believe) Dershowitz should spend the rest of his life in prison.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_0dcf2IxDM0

Jeffrey Epstein got help from Manhattan District Attorney’s office in seeking low-level sex offender status

EXCLUSIVE: The sleazy billionaire was desperate to avoid being branded a dangerous public pervert when he moved back to Manhattan after he was released from a Florida prison in 2009. At a sex offender registration hearing in 2011, Assistant District Attorney Jennifer Gaffney stunned the judge by recommending that Epstein be classified as a Level One offender, which is the lowest on the scale. The judge denied the recommendation.

“I have to tell you I am a little overwhelmed because I have never seen a prosecutor’s office do anything like this,” Justice Ruth Pickholz said, according to records. “I have done many (sex offender registration hearings) much less troubling than this one where the (prosecutor) would never make a downward argument like this.”

Pickholz did not buy Gaffney’s explanation and pegged Epstein a Level Three offender — the most dangerous kind, records show.

Thwarted by the judge, Epstein appealed to the Appellate Division, where cases like this one get more public scrutiny, records show.

But the DA’s office changed its tune and agreed with Pickholz’s recommendation. So did the appellate judges.

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/da-wanted-sex-offender-status-jeffrey-epstein-article-1.2068017

Here are the facts. Jane Doe #3 never claimed to have sex with Bill Clinton. She only claimed to have met him on two occasions on the island. She did not claim to have met the Queen. Her father made that claim but corrected himself saying she told him she met the Queen's son.

I wonder what Clinton's response is to the assertion that he was hanging out in what looks like it could have been a pedophile brothel.

I wonder what Clinton's response is to the assertion that he was hanging out in what looks like it could have been a pedophile brothel.

Oh yes... I am very curious how this all will be played out (among other avenues) in connection with Bill and HILLARY...

:waitasec:

Pictured: Prince Andrew surrounded by topless women on Thai holiday with paedophile billionaire Epstein as friend says Duke 'has always been a t***s and bums man'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ertiser censored*-bums-man.html#ixzz3OAT7PyZ7

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yigerendelu032