GUILTY UK - Rebecca Watts, 16, Bristol, 19 Feb 2015 #16

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think this thread is the place for this at all.

Sent from my F3311 using Tapatalk

I don't think this thread is the place for this at all.

Sent from my F3311 using Tapatalk
I apologise for offending people, but Tanya is asking for answers on facebook and i thought if anyone had heard anything in the media, it would be someone on here.
I was wrong in thinking members would care about a mother, who's daughter has been brutally murdered, wanting peace of mind that she was not buried alone.
The father and step mother - mother of the murderer dont forget - had control of the funeral, Tanya was not allowed to have any input.
I will not bother you heartless people again

Sent from my SM-T210 using Tapatalk

Seriously, 17,000 posts and 2 years of thinking about Becky, and we're suddenly heartless. OK

I hope Tanya gets her answers, I'm sure someone close to the family will know, what a injustice she has to turn to Facebook to ask.

I apologise for offending people, but Tanya is asking for answers on facebook and i thought if anyone had heard anything in the media, it would be someone on here.
I was wrong in thinking members would care about a mother, who's daughter has been brutally murdered, wanting peace of mind that she was not buried alone.
The father and step mother - mother of the murderer dont forget - had control of the funeral, Tanya was not allowed to have any input.
I will not bother you heartless people again

That's a bit much to be honest.

Seriously, 17,000 posts and 2 years of thinking about Becky, and we're suddenly heartless. OK

I hope Tanya gets her answers, I'm sure someone close to the family will know, what a injustice she has to turn to Facebook to ask.
The people i was referring to as heartless are the ones who find me posting this offensive.

Some people on these forums get far too emotionally and personally attached and involved with victimis and their families.

Talking of strangers as though you knew them personally, adding victims friends and family on facebook ... all just a bit too weird for me! #RestrainingOrder ;)

Some people on these forums get far too emotionally and personally attached and involved with victimis and their families.

Talking of strangers as though you knew them personally, adding victims friends and family on facebook ... all just a bit too weird for me! #RestrainingOrder ;)

I agree entirely. Its Called Ambulance Chasing I believe.

yes some personal items were placed with Becky but thats all Im prepared to say.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaEvans52