UK UK - Renata Antczak, 49, Hull, East Yorkshire, 25 April 2017

'I did not kill her' - Renata's husband breaks his silence

The husband of missing Renata Antczak has broken his silence and revealed the devastation caused by her disappearance and his subsequent arrest.

In his first interview since being handed a 12-month conditional discharge for intentionally encouraging Robert Lipinski to obtain GHB so it could be given to Renata, Dr Majid Mustafa has spoken to Polish television channel Polsat News.

Snipped from the above article -

"What do you think will happen when someone finds the body? Are you afraid? I can't say I am not. But I am afraid only that they will direct everything against me. That they will do everything to make me guilty. Even without the evidence."

So he's now changed his tune from she ran off to join a sect to not disputing they will find her body.

Hmm...

no-comment-smiley.gif

Daily Mail
Hull dentist convicted of planning to drug wife denies he killed her | Daily Mail Online

The hunt for her took a dramatic twist with her husband’s prosecution for attempting to buy GHB. Despite this, the couple’s oldest daughter Magdalena Zaton, 24, is giving her father her wholehearted support.

She told the Daily Mail: ‘I’m working with the police. I try to help them as best as I can. I am in contact with my dad. I support him 100 per cent all the way.’

Mrs Zaton married Piotrek Zaton several months after her mother’s disappearance but said her wedding day ‘wasn’t a happy experience’.

She added: ‘We had to make some life-changing decisions. I take care of my sister. I hope my dad will come to live with us. I hope my mum will be found, that’s the first thing that comes to my mind.’

Asked whether her father has given her an explanation about what happened to her mother, Mrs Zaton said: ‘I think that’s between me and my dad.’

BBM

.-.

There once vanished a woman from Beamsley Way
When she brought her daughter to school one day
The police shouted murder
yet no trace helped them further
What the husband had planned, he did not really say

.-.

There once vanished a woman from Beamsley Way
When she brought her daughter to school one day
The police shouted murder
yet no trace helped them further
What the husband had planned, he did not really say

Bumping for Renata. With Libby's case ongoing in Hull, hopefully police will revisit Renata's case too.

I can't even recall if any searches were done for her apart of their house.

Heartbroken mum of missing Renata Antczak speaks of her agony

Renata Antzcak's heartbroken mother has described her agony of not knowing what has happened to her daughter and the constant wait for news.

It has been two years of unanswered questions for Renata's family and closest friends as searches and investigations by the police, determined to find crucial evidence to shed light on her baffling disappearance, continue.

A year ago, Humberside Police detectives leading the murder investigation said all lines of inquiry to find her alive had "proved fruitless". Publicly, little has changed since but police remain determined to solve the mystery.

Renata’s mother Stanislawa Antczak has now spoken to the BBC about her agony.

“They always say the same. They keep on searching. That’s what they told me. They keep on searching," she said.

“Really, right now I’m not sure anymore. I can’t say for certain but I am sure we will see each other again in life. Really it is hard.

"The worst is what the poor child is going through because she keeps saying to me, 'grandma, I miss my mum so much'. 'Perhaps she will come back'. 'Perhaps she will come back'."

BBM

Missing 2 years now. Renata was last seen on April 25, 2017.

Bumping for Renata. With Libby's case ongoing in Hull, hopefully police will revisit Renata's case too.

I can't even recall if any searches were done for her apart of their house.

They did search fields close to the house and they did the house 3 times I think

A dentist whose missing wife is the subject of a murder investigation has been struck off because he had tried to drug her before her disappearance to see if she was having an affair.

'Calculating' dentist, 50, tried to give his wife a date rape drug to see if she was cheating on him | Daily Mail Online

This has me wondering if clients stopped going to the dental practice after Renata went missing. I for one would probably go looking for a new dentist immediately.

IMHO there is a warning system in the EU that informs other states about doctors and dentists who have been struck off. What's a dentist to do? At least he will have time to search for Renata.

deleted by me as I can't find any link to substantiate my earlier comment

Last edited:
The Committee next considered whether Dr Mustafa’s misconduct is remediable, has been remedied and is likely to be repeated.
However, there is no current evidence before the Committee from Dr Mustafa of any steps he has taken towards addressing his failings, nor any current evidence of Dr Mustafa’s insight into his unprofessional behaviour or awareness of the potential consequences his actions could bring. It was therefore unable to conclude that there had been any remediation.
Dr Mustafa’s recent engagement with the GDC in an email dated 26 November 2019 demonstrated a self-justifying attitude towards his conduct and displayed a profound lack of insight.
The Committee therefore considers that there is a risk of repetition. Furthermore, the Committee noted that there was a pattern of unprofessional behaviour displayed by Dr Mustafa. There was and may remain a risk to the public interest given his lack of insight into his unprofessional conduct.

https://gdcolrlive.blob.core.windows.net/annotationspublic/ef042a7a-7f16-ea11-a811-000d3a649213

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
julandken
Back