UK UK - Sarah Everard, 33, London - Clapham Common area, 3 March 2021 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for this!

"Mail Online asked a friend of his at his home for comment and the woman, close to tears, said: 'Sorry, you'll have to contact the police.'" - Interesting?

Yes. I find the context of that article interesting too. A close friend, yes, but no endearments or expression to warrant more, so presumably not the "partner". JMO.

Last edited:
As someone local to the area, can some of you other locals kindly stop running down council estates and the like? It's depressing and unnecessary. SW, indeed all London, is a huge melting pot. It's a bad look, and honestly just sounds like a dog whistle. There are affluent areas all over Clapham with badly-lit streets and cul-de-sacs for Gods sake. Sorry for the interjection, y'all!

I hope they find Sarah soon. Sending love to her family and friends.
Agree - 100%.

Just been looking back over the traffic cameras and supposed Sarah got into / was forced into a car on Clarence Rd - if you look at the route a car could have taken (my pink line) - the first blue dot on route indicates a camera which has been greyed out at the time of interest. The second blue dot is a camera further along where I spotted these stills - person stopped in white car, got out, standing by the boot, then gone by the next still. Does this look suspicious or am I becoming too obsessed with this? :eek:

Looking at Google Maps, there is a restaurant right where that vehicle is parked called Soif. Delivery driver is my theory.

It has been on my mind a lot too. I am the same age as Sarah. I have been promoted fairly recently and feel like I'm settled in my career and life then I heard this story. I feel on paper (besides the fact I am a male) from the States that moved to the UK our stage of life is similar. Everything to look forward to then one day no one knows where you are (during a pandemic at that). I find it hard to believe someone snuck up on her because I would've thought there would be a sign of struggle - I.e hat, headphones or something left behind. Also I would feel that someone should have seen or heard something unusual. So many questions and not much to run on. It is either very calculated or maybe initially she was overcame by trust whether she know the person or not.
To me she has either been called over to help someone in a fake scenario and taken inside a building or the police suspect someone but are doing work behind the scenes to prove it. JMO MOO.

Sterling work and I hate to dampen it but just stress testing it :) Is there a takeaway near there at all? Might just be me, but that car looks like your classic white Uber Prius, and I know some taxi drivers have pivoted to food deliveries in the pandemic (a driver who used to ferry my wife to the airport each Monday for work has done this for instance), so could be stopping temporarily to load the car with an order.
It's after midnight- I personally would think that's too late for a food order on a Wednesday night. but that's just me.

Where do you see this? I live in this area and not in one of the posh houses.

Affluent areas with poor lighting? Hambalt Road is dark as heck in places, same with Abbeville. I hate my girlfriend walking around late at night in Clapham because the lighting is so low at night, especially when you get off the main road.

If the relationship is new, I wonder if it started because they were both local to the area and met that way, rather than meeting on a night out/being uni friends etc. If that's the case, maybe he knows the area better than she does. Because of that, maybe he thought that she would be fine getting home without a 'got home safely' text?

Perhaps. It crossed my mind that he might have driven the couple of miles down the road to pick her up but that's obviously pure speculation on my part.

I know the area well. If this individual is walking south across junction of South Circular & Brixton / Streatham Hill/s then they are almost certainly walking from Brixton proper, as the only pedestrian crossing here is on the southern side of the South Circular (which is the natural place to cross as it's quite a hair-raising intersection). Once crossed they will then be on Streatham Hill not Brixton Hill.

Why do you deem this to be suspicious?

Purely because of the time, he's not exactly clothed for the conditions and he's wandering in the early hours of the morning, doesn't to me look like your average workman etc. It could very well be nothing, but I just found it odd to see an individual at that time

Affluent areas with poor lighting? Hambalt Road is dark as heck in places, same with Abbeville. I hate my girlfriend walking around late at night in Clapham because the lighting is so low at night, especially when you get off the main road.
Misunderstanding in that case - I thought you were saying locals were slagging off the not so posh areas

Perhaps. It crossed my mind that he might have driven the couple of miles down the road to pick her up but that's obviously pure speculation on my part.

If the boyfriend had picked her up then surely the police would be aware of this and wouldn't be asking for dashcam/doorbell footage from delivery drivers though.

The find Sarah Everard facebook group has updated the items Sarah was wearing, with an additional red jacket, on the missing poster Facebook

158585193_101477878684928_3332989485771088634_o.jpg

I see you've mentioned the same thing @Parmalade

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members