UK UK - Sarah Everard, 33, London - Clapham Common area, 3 March 2021 #4 *Arrests*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can see a scenario where an individual with police ID pulls over to a lone woman to tell her she is being followed and offers to drive her home safely. She feels reassured as he’s a police officer, even if off duty, so gets into the car.

However, Deal is a very long way to drive an individual who is unrestrained and unwilling, which implies that she is either comfortable travelling in the car, is unable to struggle or resist, or perhaps the vehicle stops well before Deal.

I can see a scenario where an individual with police ID pulls over to a lone woman to tell her she is being followed and offers to drive her home safely. She feels reassured as he’s a police officer, even if off duty, so gets into the car.

However, Deal is a very long way to drive an individual who is unrestrained and unwilling, which implies that she is either comfortable travelling in the car, is unable to struggle or resist, or perhaps the vehicle stops well before Deal.

Agree. Could he have drugged her?

which is what i was saying plus that random twitter account got the name wrong and the address ..

Yes but it wasn't difficult to work out the correct information from what was shared..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tici