Found Deceased UK - Sarah Everard, 33, London - Clapham Common area, 3 March 2021 *Arrests* #11

Status
Not open for further replies.

Attachments

• 6EB562B7-9783-40E7-9F02-8288289A6A9F.jpeg
    6EB562B7-9783-40E7-9F02-8288289A6A9F.jpeg
    182 KB · Views: 143
Police release footage taken from a private doorbell-type camera showing Ms Everard walking alone along the A205 Poynders Road towards Tulse Hill, south of Brixton. It is unclear if she reached home.

Sarah Everard disappearance: What we know so far

[FONT=Indy Serif, serif]I never saw this doorbell footage of Sarah.. did anyone else? Only one I recall is her going in Sainsbury's [/FONT]

It would mean the person is not recognizable where they could be conclusively identified by sight. It doesn’t have to be complete destruction. If someone’s face is badly injured and they do not have any identifying marks like a tattoo, specific birthmark, etc., LE may not be confident in a visual identification that would rule out all other people. Visual identifications are usually followed up with further checks so it is not too odd.

We don’t know what happened but I don’t think we can or should jump to worst case scenario.
Also just because it's reported that the body was identified using dental records , it doesn't mean that was necessarily the case and possibly DNA might have also been used too. I am guessing that they don't want to say too much at this point in order to not give away evidential detail.

Can't find any link on boot release law UK (though I was not involved in the OP discussion on this topic)

Hi everyone, first time posting have been lurking since Libby Squire and have read every post in the case of Sarah. Firstly just wanted to say someone linked the TFL camera in the last thread for poynders road/King Ave and a white car goes down the left hand lane at 21.16 and another at 21.30 in the middle lane and then the number 50 bus goes past at 21.40 in the right hand lane. I didnt see anyone comment about these so could that be the car and then the bus that picked it up? To me they both look like an astra and the wing mirrors are white too.

Also in regards to how sarah got into the car I feel like people are overthinking it and over analysing the situation. It could really be as simple as coming up behind her, compression to the neck and into the boot. You'd be shocked at how quick that can happen, merely seconds. It could have been that at that precise moment he done it he was incredibly lucky that no car was going past and nobody saw anything. Of course there are so many possibilities as to what happened but imo that's the simpilist way to do it and easy way
To explain alot of people's questions on how he convinced her, why didn't she try to grab the wheel, somebody would have saw etc. Obviously this is all just MOO of course. I'm pretty confident though that she went into the boot, he's not going to have her in the passenger seat or in the back in case she was to wake up/be seen/hurt him/try to escape/

All MOO and just speculation.

(Apologises if this has been covered I had planned to post after the thread opened but some news has broke and I'm on page 31 out of 40)

The car in the google picture is a Honda or a Toyota.
Its very plausible that they do have a white Astra though it’s just not in the pic.

I do think this one could be an Astra with the line down the side
XuXbEoE

Edit: What upload sites can you actually use on here?

Another question would be, how did he get Sarah's body and the bag that far inside the woods? Carried it all? Put her in the big bag and dragged her?
The police found her body at 16.45hrs, so they didn't find it first thing in the morning when they started work, hence I'm thinking no drag marks on the forest floor.

That suggests (possibly) either he took her there before he allegedly killed her. Or (not nice to think) he took parts there at different times. All JMO, supposition. But if the latter, why a builder's bag? (Except it is an easy way of transporting larger parts possibly.

Police release footage taken from a private doorbell-type camera showing Ms Everard walking alone along the A205 Poynders Road towards Tulse Hill, south of Brixton. It is unclear if she reached home.

[FONT=Indy Serif, serif]I never saw this doorbell footage of Sarah.. did anyone else? Only one I recall is her going in Sainsbury's [/FONT]

It was never released, nor has any of the bus camera footage, or car Dashcams.

Most likely because it is actually Evidence

I know the idea that they might have known each other has been discussed and it’s said that they didn’t, but I can’t shake the feeling that they might have. Otherwise it just seems such an unlikely scenario that things seemingly went the way they did.

One thing I came up with was a gym acquaintancy. I know gyms are shut right now, but something previous. They both were I assume pretty into fitness.

Do MET police have a free gym in London I wondered? Or would they use a public one as SE might have also?

Can't find any link on boot release law UK (though I was not involved in the OP discussion on this topic)
It was a flippant comment with no back up, made by the OP that an inside boot release button is “law” It is not law. If it was, we’d all be failing our MOT tests. My car is relatively new and doesn’t have one

With it being reported that he had both from doors open - if he’d got her in the passenger seat she could have jumped over and out the other side. If he managed to get there first surely she’d be making a noise or some kind. I’m finding this so baffling how he has done it so quickly and quietly.

Yes I agree, baffling...especially on a main road...given he was a parliamentary and diplomatic protection officer all I can assume is he was trained to get people into cars quickly, even if he ended up protecting buildings not diplomats.

Do you not think the 'protest' would have been a lot more effective had they waited a few months?
Sarah has not even been buried yet.
The extraordinary haste is reactive at best.
If it's about Sarah, maybe consider her loved ones.

Anyway, this convo does not really belong on WS.
And I'm here long enough to know better than to participate.
I agree with your points. I think one of the problems with social media is that it seems to always contribute to instant reactivity, which just isn't always the best thing.

Last edited:

I think this was a mistake in the news reports at that time. The door cam foootage to best of my
Knowledge has not been released.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member