Found Deceased UK - Sarah Everard, 33, London - Clapham Common area, 3 March 2021 *Arrests* #12

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sorry, but those look nothing like her trousers. OK a bit, but 100% IMO it's not them. If you look at the photos of her trousers, the diamond pattern is very ordered, and actually fairly spaced. That pattern is disordered and waaay too close together. It almost looks like loads of random spots, not a pattern of diamonds. MOO.

Apologies if this was already common knowledge, but Kent Online seem to think the Accused has been charged with Indecent Exposure too. Did I miss that? Last I heard it was just the kidnap & murder charges, and I’ve been following the threads closely.

“A serving police officer from Deal has been charged with murder, kidnap and indecent exposure.”

Divers arrive as Sarah Everard search continues in several locations - live

Whilst it is MSM, Kent Online are well known locally for inaccurate reporting, copying comments from Facebook without permission etc. So l wouldn't put too much by this.

I don't understand why you would need indication from the police that one of their own officers may be a serial killer to start mapping cold cases against his known locations? Couzens bought a home on Freeman's Way in Deal in 2015. This is .5 miles from where Debra Griggs disappeared in 1999. Her husband was convicted with what appears to be little evidence of guilt. Does Couzens have ties to this area that go back to 1999? Couzens is 48 years old. Silly to assume he just started murdering now.

There was enough evidence for him to be convicted unanimously - the right man is in prison for me

I am local to the Clapham / Brixton area and have been doing a lot of thinking about how SE could have ended up in the car. I have walked, driven and cycled up that road numerous times so something that was troubling me was the accused’s ability to stop in a single lane of traffic with both car doors open for an extended period of time. There is enough regular traffic even at night to draw a lot of attention to something like that, especially with hazards on. I was having another look at where the forensics team were focused and the surroundings of Poynders Court. There is a small road that forms a U around the back of Poynders Court with an entry and exit that then comes back onto the main road (the curb is dipped here to make it easier to re-enter). Is it possible the accused went round the back and then actually stopped on the pavement itself (at a 90 degree angle to the direction of the road)? This wouldn’t disrupt traffic and having two front doors open would block the view from the road. He could have either seen SE as he was driving along and went ahead or used this spot as a vantage / watching point as he could have stayed quite far back off the pavement and moved forward easily if needed. The railing and area of curb there was a lot of forensic attention on would also be on the passenger side of the car so would make sense if there was a scuffle on that side. I’m not sure yet how much of the kidnapping included force or coercion but IMO the positioning of the car like this would make sense. JMO
Police cordon off flats in search for missing woman Sarah Everard
^^bbm

Big thanks @lell02 for your informative post. Your physical description and insight are exactly the details I've been waiting for. We have at least 3 types of cameras providing evidence and important to recognize that the range of surveillance is not limited to the car traffic lane alone.

Prior to the sighting of the Vauxhall Astra with flashers and doors open, there's 17 minutes of footage of SE alone that I don't think is receiving enough attention here:

She is captured alone on CCTV at 9.15pm, caught again alone on a camera at 9.28pm, and later caught alone on the camera of a marked police car at 9.32pm.

How much ground did SE cover between 9:15 - 9:28? Was this consistent with one walking at a normal pace? Moving only a minimal distance could be evidence SE was in physical duress and vulnerable to accept aid from a passing motorist with bad intentions. I have no doubt the suspect was monitoring SE in the minutes above.

At around 9.35pm, a bus camera captures two figures on Poynders Road and a white Vauxhall Astra with its hazard lights flashing.

Another bus camera captures the same car with both front doors open.

Given the regular traffic described -- including at least one marked police vehicle, it appears nobody saw anything that looked inappropriate or cause for concern between a pedestrian and a passerby, especially a vehicle making no attempt to hide.

Yahoo is now a part of Verizon Media

Apart from this attack comes across as amateur hour. I can not see how if he had a history of doing similar attacks that he wouldn’t be better at it. They was on his trail within days of him committing this act.

mooo

Maybe but you could say the same for Christopher Halliwell he picked Sian O’Callaghan up outside a club in a car registered to him.

What if this was an opportunistic attack and the accused was over confident having got away with previous crimes.

Obviously we don't know how long the accused was on the police radar. I would like to think the police car patrolling the area was checked very early on and the astra was flagged and checked. I cant help but think the accused used fake plates meaning his identification took longer imo.

They just pulled out some clothing and set it aside. Speculation in comments on weather it belonged to her or not. I personally don't think so.

Yeah if you watch towards the end of the live they pull out clothing x
The patterned clothing looks very similar to her trousers? But can’t imagine if so they would just discard on the floor, surely?!

The commentary refers to the clothes as ‘a blouse’ I can’t believe the police would throw them to one side in front of the filming press. These would go straight into an evidence bag if they were significant.

I’m going to say they’re not relevant.

Th
A thought today. Woods at Ashford were not searched until after the arrest for (IE and kidnap wasn’t it).

If they had tracked the hire car to Ashford woods that area could have been searched before arrest (although suppose that could have alerted the accused).

Even so IMO suggests they were unaware of Ashford woods location until after the arrest and house search. Which makes me think the accused did not go there with the victim on the return journey from London. And may well have gone back to the old garage in Deal (tracking stops in Deal), left the hire car there out of sight. Maybe victim already deceased in the back. Then when media coverage big in next couple of days, set about removing the evidence and scattering it. All supposition, MOO.
They were searched Tuesday morning around 1am according to the man who lives on the same land -
no different pattern

I'm trying. Need a list of all of Couzens previous addresses to map against cold cases. But you'd think a forum full of "websleuths" would be on top of this..
We are not allowed to discuss the history of the accused, nor name him, so that's likely the reason it hasn't been done. I would think any previous addresses would be off limits. Imo

We are not allowed to discuss the history of the accused, nor name him, so that's likely the reason it hasn't been done. I would think any previous addresses would be off limits. Imo

I believe now he's been charged he is OK to be sleuthed? Or atleast that's what I read someone else say.

In viewing the clip and when the person filming gets closer, it appears to be a navy and white floral item and then a white piece of clothing. So I think they're different. MOO

1) The pattern looks a bit too inconsistent compared to that on the leggings SE was wearing
2) If they were actually SE's clothes I'm sure they'd be put in an evidence bag, not thrown on the wet tarmac

Does anyone have access to Westlaw in order to look for previous cases that WC may have been involved in?
Don’t know if westlaw uk has transcripts of all criminal trials, which are likely reported in media too, just reported cases which are relevant to legal precedent and interpretation?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChasF419