Found Deceased UK - Sarah Everard, 33, London - Clapham Common area, 3 March 2021 *Arrests* #14

Status
Not open for further replies.

tesni

Reaction score
Last edited by a moderator:
Sarah Everard: Met PC Wayne Couzens charged with murder

A serving Met Police officer has been charged with the kidnap and murder of Sarah Everard, who disappeared as she walked home in south London.

The 33-year-old's body was found in woodland in Kent more than a week after she was last spotted on 3 March.

Wayne Couzens, 48, will appear at Westminster Magistrates' Court on Saturday charged with her murder.

[...]

This case is now under sub-judice.

Under sub-judice, the following is not allowed:

Any non compliance with an Order of the court
Anything that may prejudice the accused’s right to a fair trial
Any suggestions or direct accusations that the accused is either guilty or innocent (i.e. the accused cannot be called "the killer", it has to be "the accused", the "alleged killer" or "the defendant")
A defendant’s previous history of any offences
Scandalizing the court (disparaging judges/lawyers, any officer of the Court)
Broadcasting anything about proceedings which happen in the jury's absence.

Please do not post anything that violates the above principles.

Thank you.

ETA for reference: UK Contempt of Court Act 1981

There are far too many posts violating sub-judice in this discussion.

Members can NOT make posts insinuating the accused's guilt. Before you post, ask yourself "If a juror was reading here, could what I am about to post influence that juror?" If the answer is yes, it is a violation of sub-judice. So, posts to the effect of "well, the accused is going to be put away for life" or "he/she/the accused must have done this type of thing before" etc are off limits because they are insinuating guilt.

Also off limits are discussion about a possible IE incident. Whether or not an accused person is charged or has been charged with something prior or the current charges, it cannot be discussed here. Jurors are not to be privy to any prior history or suggestions of prior crimes. Jurors must hold deliberations on the current charges only without influence of any prior dealings with the law.

WS does not have the staff to moderate this discussion 24 hours a day. If we continue to have difficulty in controlling the discussion as it relates to violations of sub-judice or too many off topic posts (i.e. discussion of journalistic integrity), this discussion will have to be closed until trial and only the Media *NO DISCUSSION* thread will remain open.

As previously stated, discussion about the vigil, protests, politics is off limits just because it led to too much off topic discussion that is not directly related to the crime itself. While such discussion may have been allowed in other threads, this decision is thread specific because it was derailing the thread.

Any questions, please private message a Mod or Admin for clarification.

Thanks.

Just thinking about the house, would the LE have someone come in and 'tidy up' before the family came home? I imagine it would be a bit of a mess with all the searching that's been done.

LeopardLeotard mentioned the lights were on all night and no curtains drawn. Made me wonder if Police on duty were camping out there. Or yes they could be cleaning up or packing things for the family to move out. I can't see they can move back there under current circumstances really. All JMO speculation, MOO.

Just mentioning the property in Dover again that was searched on 9th March. I suppose it could be the garage where the accused used to work - except that is in Deal isn't it? And also don't think they were searching that before the arrest were they?

"The Metropolitan Police also carried out a search of a property in Dover on Wednesday (March 9).

Tunnels in the Western Heights area are also thought to have been investigated.

It is understood that the searches in Dover have been completed."

The 4 Kent towns at the centre of Sarah Everard searches

Bringing forward from prior threads. Please expand to read entire post:

ADMIN NOTE:

As EC has been arrested on suspicion of assisting WC and is named in MSM we will allow her social media, including her Youtube channel.

However, any video on that channel that contains the children is absolutely not allowed. If there is video of EC only and/or EC and WC only, it is allowed to be linked here. Just do not link to anything pertaining to the children or discuss the children in any way.

Thanks folks.

Please Report any post that violates the above.

msm just announced 2 girls went missing a few days after sarah in Ashford. They are mentioning it like its linked i am new so not sure how to link it.

If it's MSM just highlight the address bar and copy, click on the sideways looking paperclip at the top of the message box on here, another window opens, paste the link, save, post reply x

Google it I don't know how to link it to here sorry.
They went missing yesterday x
I think it's probably a teenage girl thing, a lot of them do it, where I used to live it was always happening and they turn up in Dagenham or something, usually gone to meet boys or something similar, I'll expect these two to turn up in the next couple of days absolutely fine *advertiser censored*

Here it is - hire car from Dover.

"Police investigating the disappearance of Sarah Everard tracked a hire car which journeyed from London to Kent, according to details which emerged in court.

Sarah was last seen on Wednesday March 3 - the same day the vehicle made its journey from the capital into the county.
"

"The registration of the vehicle police were tracking later confirmed the car was hired in Dover."

Sarah Everard: Police investigating disappearance tracked hire car from Dover

And - a property was searched in Dover on March 9th (link in post above). If the car was tracked all the way there the Police must have known where to find it. As mentioned above - we probably won't know till the trial. But thought it might be relevant to those researching car hire places :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jbks