Found Deceased UK - Sarah Everard, 33, London - Clapham Common area, 3 March 2021 *Arrests* #14

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would this not be off time wise?

they was seen at like 9.35pm and then at 9.37pm ( I think those were the times given) so the accused didn’t wait around for 13 min IMO

I think the last bus camera was 9.38pm with the car doors open. I've just looked on google maps and it takes 3 mins to drive from Poynders Court (if that's where the car was seen) to Poynders Rd/Kings Ave where the traffic camera is. That would leave roughly 9 mins to possibly speak, disable, put it car, get self in car, wait for break in traffic to pull out and drive. Would that work out? JMO

Found it https://archive.tfljamcams.net/archive/A205_Poynders_Rd_Kings_Ave/2021-03-03/2021-03-03@21_48GMT.jpg

Edited to say sorry I thought it would put the picture in, not the link. Not sure how to do that but if someone else could x

I recall someone in a previous thread saying that White Vauxhall Astra do not have black wing mirrors.

It may be possible to switch them out, but this is unlikely on a corporately owned hire car.

It's much more likely this is a different make/model white car

Some posters have speculated that the human remains discovered in Biggin Hill in Kent can't be linked to the SE case and alleged perpetrator because the bones discovered have reportedly been there "for a number of years".

Is there a perception that WC only became a police officer in recent years? Several media have published pictures of WC in uniform and working as a Special Constable as far back as 2008.

E.g. here :

Everything we know about the police officer arrested for Sarah Everard 'murder'

Officer due in court charged with Sarah Everard murder
Biggin Hill is really popular with motorcyclists

Some posters have speculated that the human remains discovered in Biggin Hill in Kent can't be linked to the SE case and alleged perpetrator because the bones discovered have reportedly been there "for a number of years".

Is there a perception that WC only became a police officer in recent years? Several media have published pictures of WC in uniform and working as a Special Constable as far back as 2008.

E.g. here :

Everything we know about the police officer arrested for Sarah Everard 'murder'

Officer due in court charged with Sarah Everard murder
Biggin Hill is really popular with motorcyclists

You might be referring to me, but I was addressing specifically the suggestion by a previous poster that there might be some significance in the proximity of Biggin Hill to Chevening, which as an official residence is presumably overseen by the PaDP. So I was drawing attention to the defendant's (lack of) length of service in the PaDP.

I think the last bus camera was 9.38pm with the car doors open. I've just looked on google maps and it takes 3 mins to drive from Poynders Court (if that's where the car was seen) to Poynders Rd/Kings Ave where the traffic camera is. That would leave roughly 9 mins to possibly speak, disable, put it car, get self in car, wait for break in traffic to pull out and drive. Would that work out? JMO

I would say that’s still way to long as if you are kidnapping somebody time is of a essence I would of assumed. Anybody could come out of those flats or somebody turn into the road and he is busted.

Just looked at my own link again on the other page. The car was reported as hired in Dover - and tracked from London to Kent. So he definitely hired it in Dover, not London IMO. Which suggests to me accused maybe hired it on 2nd BEFORE going to London for the 7pm to 7am shift (left home, went to hire car place, hired the car, drove to London. Slept somewhere during the day in London then out that night in the hire car. So does sound premeditated. MOO, speculation.

Could have slept at a room at Poynders and hence why the car was already there. MOO, speculation.

Someone mentioned elsewhere that they'd heard the accused 'lodged' in Poynders Court but this could be speculation.

Just looked at my own link again on the other page. The car was reported as hired in Dover - and tracked from London to Kent. So he definitely hired it in Dover, not London IMO. Which suggests to me accused maybe hired it on 2nd BEFORE going to London for the 7pm to 7am shift (left home, went to hire car place, hired the car, drove to London. Slept somewhere during the day in London then out that night in the hire car. So does sound premeditated. MOO, speculation.

Could have slept at a room at Poynders and hence why the car was already there. MOO, speculation.
I also think the suspect rested up somewhere in SW London, also may've already had the hire car for a few days anyway for work? I assume hiring cars to have a steady change of vehicles might be required for the nature of that job role? Needing to be incognito?? Only my novice thoughts.

Last edited:
I have a speculative idea about how the Accused disposed of Sarah’s body.

***alert: this may be too graphic so avoid if you are feeling sensitive.

We know from the photos of the police searching the house in Deal that he had builders bags and cement in the driveway because he was planning to do some work on the pool in the back garden. I think he put the body in the builder bag with wet cement. The reports state the body was wrapped in the bag, rather than enclosed. He only had to put her head and hands in to make the body unable to be identified because cement will burn skin down to the bone. Luckily her teeth would be intact and allow identification.

I wonder if the bags are somehow coded to the builder’s supply and can be linked to the delivery to his house. There are two builders merchants in Deal: Jewsons and MKM, but I would have expected them to have branded bags.

That wasn't cement on the driveway, it was a big bag a gravel / sand / aggregate of some type. Nobody would leave cement outdoors, it normally comes in paper bags and would be stored in a dry place. I'm not saying cement wasn't available to the accused, just wasn't on the driveway. Also would be a big effort to take a typical 25kg bag of dry cement along to the place the body was left along with the 10+ litres of water needed to mix it and it is a messy process, hard not to get the stuff all over clothes and shoes when mixing. Not impossible but can see much advantage to all that effort when it doesn't prevent identification. It may delay finding the body if sufficiently covered but that would probably take a few bags of cement. Also likely to slow down decomposition rather than burn the body down to the bone.

Well, we don't know what condition the body was in when they found it. I can't imagine they didn't know it was a human. Remains and "a body" have the same meaning and both are terms to describe a human body. It is not indicative of the condition of the body.

Agreed, that phrase is used a lot - I read it that it was clearly a human body from the phrase used but not immediately identifiable as to "who", which is not surprising - I don't think any human body would be fit for visual identification after 7 days outdoors. Although temperature were averaging about 4 degrees C initially, it was up to 8-12C just before the body was found and could be bloated, discoloured by that point and probably damaged by insects and animals like rodents and foxes - not in a condition for visual identification. For reference I watched a dead squirrel decay in my garden in October last year, it was unrecognisable after a week.

He wasn’t due to work that night so staying in accommodation set up by the Met wouldn’t that raise questions ? Surely when you have set period of time off work you go home to your wife and children if you don’t want to raise suspicion that all isn’t well.

Would this not be off time wise?

Two people were seen at like 9.35pm and then at 9.37pm ( I think those were the times given) so the accused didn’t wait around for 13 min IMO
Yup and this car is in the wrong lane for the A205. That right turn lane doesn’t continue on the A205. It goes down the other side of King’s Avenue towards Balham and Tooting Bec Common. I don’t see why he would go that way.

Hi, newbie here. Apologies if I’ve missed this but do you think it’s possible the accused had a flat/access to a flat at Poynders Court. When the accused’s name first surfaced and police were searching that area, I did a 192.com search against accused’s name and Poynders Court and I swear I got a hit. I’ve since tried again but there’s no match. I’m doubting myself now but I am sure that’s what happened.

Hi, newbie here. Apologies if I’ve missed this but do you think it’s possible the accused had a flat/access to a flat at Poynders Court. When the accused’s name first surfaced and police were searching that area, I did a 192.com search against accused’s name and Poynders Court and I swear I got a hit. I’ve since tried again but there’s no match. I’m doubting myself now but I am sure that’s what happened.

The police didn’t search any flats from inside I don’t think so that would rule out him living there I think. Plus from the little we know the suspect drove straight to Kent so if he had a flat at that location why wouldn’t he of used that ?

He wasn’t due to work that night so staying in accommodation set up by the Met wouldn’t that raise questions ? Surely when you have set period of time off work you go home to your wife and children if you don’t want to raise suspicion that all isn’t well.

Not necessarily. I work nights in a hospital. When I used to have a long commute I would always book hospital accommodation to include the day after my final shift. The last thing I wanted to do was drive home tired. I wouldn’t find that suspicious at all.

Last edited:
Just catching up on the thread/s now! Thanks all for the great insights and updates today.

WC looks different again in the court sketches from today. I’m intrigued by his demeanour. Like others have said, I’m inclined to think the rocking motion and eyes closed are self-soothing mechanisms. I don’t believe he necessarily feels remorse for what he has or hasn’t allegedly done .. more self pity that his life has irrevocably altered forever.

For me this case shares many similarities with Libby Squires, but there PR - who was eventually convicted of her rape and murder - stood arrogantly in the dock. Even holding her parents gaze at times and smirking. Ugh.

I don’t see that with WC. He looks like a man defeated. This may change at trial of course.

I’m not sure why it’s relevant, or even if it is. I guess if I’d been asked to predict his attitude, before we heard about the head banging in his cell, I’d expect him to come across more brutish, defensive and arrogant. He looks sad and resigned.

Just my thoughts.

I still believe we have a lot to learn about this man that will shock us (IMO) but I’m leaning more towards there being no further significant finds unrelated to this case.

My ex husband once had an affair with an 18 year old girl who worked for him - long story short- she was desperate for him to leave me unlike his previous flings.

He was getting himself tied up in bigger and bigger knots of lies. She was threatening to tell me & wanted him to leave, he didn't, he just wanted to have his cake and eat it.

On the day I did find out (intuition is always right), I was very calm, I just started packing him a bag and it was him who 'lost it' & basically kicked the crap out of me, got arrested etc ... afterwards he was sorry (lol) and we met in a coffee shop to talk and he also did a lot of the same self soothing actions that WC is apparently doing.

At the time I absolutely wouldn't have said my ex was completely himself but neither was he mentally unwell to the point of not being responsible for his actions.

He was angry that he'd been found out and that he'd lost all his power and his control and all of his lies were laid bare for everyone to see and I feel like that is similar to WC - he IS self soothing and he is sorry - not sorry for what he's done, sorry he got caught. Sorry we can all SEE him for what he is (allegedly)

Give him time and he'll recover. I will bet my last toilet roll that by the time he's sat in the Dock for trial, he'll be in a suit and looking calm and confident again.

The two white cars I spotted on Poynders Road were at 21.16 and 21.30 this TFL camera is it further up the road or down the road from where Sarah disappeared?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210316-233840_Chrome.png
    Screenshot_20210316-233840_Chrome.png
    749.9 KB · Views: 756
  • Screenshot_20210316-233811_Chrome.png
    Screenshot_20210316-233811_Chrome.png
    724.5 KB · Views: 728
I recall someone in a previous thread saying that White Vauxhall Astra do not have black wing mirrors.

It may be possible to switch them out, but this is unlikely on a corporately owned hire car.

It's much more likely this is a different make/model white car

I don’t like that photo as person in front looks belted in so strangely, unless sitting sideways as sleeping. There is one Astra with black wing mirrors, but not recent: astra white artic edition

Interesting - did you screenshot it? I guess not - but if you remember finding something you probably did - the detail could have been removed if it was needed for court possibly? MOO.

I think a few threads back there was a lot of discussion about the possibility of Poynders or some other midweek "pad" and can't remember what came of that.

But now I personally am thinking it seems quite logical (now we know he finished at 7am that morning) and a room or apartment was searched at Poynders (need the link for that again) and the car was at Poynders and there's a car park round the back. That the alleged perpetrator could have ben there all day. What seems strange is the time of night when the kidnap took place in that case. Unless he was going to be staying there for another night but then when there was a body to deal with, decided to travel back to Kent.

I guess we'll have to wait till the trial for a lot of this. All speculation, MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member