UK UK - Sarah Everard, 33, London - Clapham Common area, 3 March 2021 *Arrests* #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://livetrains.co.uk/jamCams/archive/00001.03901/vid/1614808846.mp4 - here is the clip 22.00, car on left at traffic lights, it could be something but like all the tfl cctv stuff it's a bit hard to make out and people are coming to big conclusions. Also, online you only get a 5 sec clip every 5 mins so hard to find something i would say
also there are 2 other cars around, if she has the window down and is likely screaming you would have thought that this would have caused the other cars to notice something?

Re the video clip of the car at 22.00: given the mention of WC using a hire car is not confirmed, could that car in the CCTV possibly be a 2012 Seat Exeo Estate which he owns?
upload_2021-3-11_11-18-55.png
(The image above is to show WC's model of car at a similar angle to the one in the CCTV, and not claiming to be his actual car...)

https://livetrains.co.uk/jamCams/archive/00001.03901/vid/1614808846.mp4 - here is the clip 22.00, car on left at traffic lights, it could be something but like all the tfl cctv stuff it's a bit hard to make out and people are coming to big conclusions. Also, online you only get a 5 sec clip every 5 mins so hard to find something i would say

I think there’s a chance the movement on the rear passenger window could be lights from what looks to be a single deck bus/large vehicle with lights on top approaching down the other lane. But I agree with others that it should be reported and allow LE to look more closely at it. We don’t know if they have similar footage elsewhere and this time helps frame what they have too (times, vehicle, route, etc.).

Last edited:

That is really creepy - it does look like a hand or something coming out of the back window. However having compared the logo of the car at the front this looks like a different make/model to the one removed from WC’s house - unless a third car was used of course

Hi all, new poster here so apologies if anything posted below is not allowed.

I saw yesterday a lot of comments in regards to a SC image of a burning pile?
If this was the case and was in fact an image of the area where the remains were found (taken unknowingly) then would this indicate that WC had in fact returned to the site and moved the body/attempted to destroy it?
Only reason I raise this is because the previously linked DM article mentioned that the police had been monitoring WCs house for a couple of days.
Could them observing him heading to this area have been the catalyst for the arrest potentially?

Just to clear up some misunderstanding about private ambulances, as people were speculating upthread about one that may or may not have been seen outside the house in Deal.

A private ambulance in the UK is a small, vented van used by undertakers to transport cadavers. They are usually black and labelled 'Private Ambulance' but are otherwise identical to coroners' vans, which are labelled as such. Similar sized/shaped vans just in general use usually lack the roof vents. Ambulances used to transport patients non-urgently to hospital are usually termed - and labelled - 'Patient Transport'. HTH.

Sorry that my very first post on this interesting site is disputing another poster’s statement.

Private ambulances are not just cadaver transport by another name. Private ambulance companies exist to transport patients using trained personnel just as the regular ambulance service does. Anyone can hire one and I have done so on a couple of occasions when needing to get my mother to a private hospital which the NHS ambulance service won’t undertake.

Thanks for the correct clip. Could it be someone tapping their lit cigarette out of the window, it isn't clear that it is a head protruding out the window.

My son is a serving police officer and he isn't allowed to travel to or from work in his uniform. He has to leave his stab vest, coat, handcuffs, baton, captor spray etc in his locker. He travels in his black combat trousers, boots, black polo shirt and wears his own coat over it to cover the police epaulettes which have the word police and his badge number on them. It would be easy for WC to have taken off his jacket exposing his polo shirt with police written on it and showed his warrant card., thus proving he was an actual police officer. I wonder if the search of his locker was to see if he'd taken his handcuffs with him?

That is really creepy - it does look like a hand or something coming out of the back window. However having compared the logo of the car at the front this looks like a different make/model to the one removed from WC’s house - unless a third car was used of course

Yes, I have see the car looks different ...anyway I think police already checked these videos several times so I am confident that something really happened at that moment they are aware

My son is a serving police officer and he isn't allowed to travel to or from work in his uniform. He has to leave his stab vest, coat, handcuffs, baton, captor spray etc in his locker. He travels in his black combat trousers, boots, black polo shirt and wears his own coat over it to cover the police epaulettes which have the word police and his badge number on them. It would be easy for WC to have taken off his jacket exposing his polo shirt with police written on it and showed his warrant card., thus proving he was an actual police officer. I wonder if the search of his locker was to see if he'd taken his handcuffs with him?

Thank you. I can now see some movement in front seat and a head (human or dog?!) emerging from rear window. Which camera location is this one please?

eta: oh it’s Dulwich. Lots of posts made in meantime sorry!

Last edited:
Why would you assume that 50% of unidentified murderers are known to the victims, when just 6% of identified murderers are known to the victims (based on your source data)?

I haven't made an assumption. I also haven't stated 50% at any stage?

Please explain what you are getting at more clearly and I will happily clarify for you.

Regarding your first point I'd like to add he's a parliamentary and diplomatic protection officer. Tho he's licensed to carry firearms as part of that job it's likely firearms officers prefer not to use them if their use can be avoided because of the legal wrangled afterwards. So it's very likely he'd be very well trained in overpowering attackers far bigger than her quickly and efficiently. JMO

Exactly, thankfully I've never and hopefully never will be assaulted this way. I have a feeling he approached her from behind. She had headphones on, so less alert - even though if she didn't have headphones on it would be difficult to determine someone coming from behind.
Especially with someone with big arms going around my neck/ mouth. I wouldn't be able to fight back and I'd like to think I would go friggin ballistic!! Trying to use my elbows etc. There is no way however that I would be able to kick someone or elbow them with force.

Another point too, she was probably listening to music also (that would've drained her battery) maybe she had headphones in with her battery dead. I've done that a few times, just to keep headphones on my ears. Or obviously he turned it off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuhwraywray