UK UK - Sarah Everard, 33, London - Clapham Common area, 3 March 2021 *Arrests* #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't had time to drop in on WS for quite a while, or often, life got crazy, but I had to come and catch up on thoughts on this case. Can someone point me in the right direction to get the gist (within TOS) and do we have a case map? Would it be good to have one? I can put one together if ya'll can help with details.

(please don't get the thread closed again) It's good to see some old friends and new faces!

skibs

Sorry if this is too speculative, let me know if against the rules.

But after hearing that ‘remains’ have been found (I.e. not a body), I wonder if WC burnt body, therefore potentially destroying physical evidence in the event that her remains were found. If body is in such a bad condition then police may not be able to determine cause of death or whether she was sexually assaulted?

Could leave him open to trying to claim that it was a RTA or other accidental situation and he panicked, disposing of the body / evidence rather than reporting the accident for fear of his career and reputation

Its all gone a bit quiet now since Cressida Dicks statement.

Amazed there's been no leaks from media or apparent progress today

It will be until police announce charges, the remains are positively ID'd and the police presence at the sites concludes, and of course depending on any further findings.

I haven't had time to drop in on WS for quite a while, or often, life got crazy, but I had to come and catch up on thoughts on this case. Can someone point me in the right direction to get the gist (within TOS) and do we have a case map? Would it be good to have one? I can put one together if ya'll can help with details.

(please don't get the thread closed again) It's good to see some old friends and new faces!

skibs
Hi. What's a case map, please? (Newbie question!)

skibs

See page 1 on this thread for brief summary!

Just to put the WC and SE connection queries to bed. There is absolutely NO way a pumped up, egotistical, minimally educated alpha male with his the profile would have mixed in her social circle. From a socio-economic perspective - its highly hughly unlikey.

I don't think there was a connection either. But it's not fact. You stated "there is no way", but it's your opinion rather than a matter of fact.

wow... never really used strava before, but looking at it seems crazy that you can just view someones routes/runs publicly. You can clearly tell where she lived and a common run that she did. Not saying that WC has done this but should all be private in my opinion and just visible to followers

skibs
No case map and yes, good to have one. Not sure where to point you to get the info you need.

It will be until police announce charges, the remains are positively ID'd and the police presence at the sites concludes, and of course depending on any further findings.
Do we know if there is a 'typical' time frame from when a person is arrested to charged?

skibs

I think we only have the maps published in MSM.

Your maps are always helpful! Good to see you.

wow... never really used strava before, but looking at it seems crazy that you can just view someones routes/runs publicly. You can clearly tell where she lived and a common run that she did. Not saying that WC has done this but should all be private in my opinion

I don't use stava but as I understand it you don't have to make your exercise public but one of the features is that you do to compare with others., I'm sure someone more knowledgable will soon post but there was an interesting post about the privacy zone on one of the earlier threads, no link but I'm sure it's a google-able

Factorfiction

I have repeatedly made it clear that women (indeed, all people) should have the right to do as they please, without fear of the actions you describe. We 100% agree and you can ser that in my posts.

What I did ask ( not state, but ask), was whether this does though create mixed messages that might push some unstable minds to act. Ie. Does it distort their perception of what is acceptable or not and send them down a path.
I feel that is important to ask

Certain posters are though misunderstanding ,twisting things and now making unpleasant remarks,so I'll not pursue this question further

I wasn’t being abrasive with you at all, when I was trying to see what angle you were coming from!

I’m not attacking your post but just feel strongly that any insinuation of men being driven to commit offences is just a lack of accountability!

But I guess you just meant does this drive more people who are of that mindset to commit offences!

Last edited:
Not mentioning any names but “lab managers” have access to chemicals but do not use them on a daily basis. Chemists would think any lab manager handling chemicals would be odd as it’s a chemists role to perform analysis and testing NOT lab managers. Of course, they would have extensive knowledge of how chemicals work.

I don't use stava but as I understand it you don't have to make your exercise public but one of the features is that you do to compare with others., I'm sure someone more knowledgable will soon post but there was an interesting post about the privacy zone on one of the earlier threads, no link but I'm sure it's a google-able
You're able to add a privacy zone to your routes between 1-5 miles from the start/end location. You can also privatise your account so only followers are able to see what you have posted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MelonyAnn