Found Deceased UK - Sarah Everard, 33, London - Clapham Common area, 3 March 2021 *Arrests* #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am so glad he has been charged but I can't help but think that on remand he'll be watched even less and be dead very quickly. He obviously wants to end it. JMO
most probably why he is attempting to take his sorry life! He wants to go to a secure hospital and have it cushty! the evil

Just a reminder that members can use the “‘ignore” option to hide posts from other members they would prefer not to see. Much easier than trying to argue or police one another, and helps us all keep this space respectful, open and focussed on SARAH, whose death has brought it is all together.

That is why we are all here. I for one feel very sad and have shed more than a few tears for Sarah and her family. I would go to the vigil but would have to commute. I will light a candle for her tomorrow *advertiser censored*

<modsnip: Quoted post was removed>

I firmly believe he needs sectioning because
1. his behaviour is not that of a rational person
2. He’s now managed to do this twice. A police station may no longer be the appropriate place for him to receive satisfactory monitoring
3. The 3rd time might be the charm as the saying goes
4. He deserves to face justice for what he’s done

Last edited by a moderator:
What’s this, I only got myself ready for bed and come back to find he’s charged and back in hospital with a second head injury?!
Very glad that he’s been charged but now even more concerned that he might end up taking matters into his own hands and won’t make it to a trial.

I wonder if these incidents are an honest indicator of his state of mind or is he consciously wanting to go for an insanity defence, or does he know the game is up and knows he couldn’t cope in prison?

Or if he's faking the seriousness of it for a chance at escaping on the way to hospital / or a better chance of suicide once he's in hospital? JMO

Teen dragged into bushes in rape attack

Wayne Couzens joined the MPS on 10 September 2018. His first posting was to South Area where he joined a response team covering the Bromley area.

“He then moved to the Parliamentary and Diplomatic Protection Command on February 1 2020 where his primary role was on uniformed patrol duties of diplomatic premises, mainly a range of embassies.” Police officer charged with the kidnap and murder of Sarah Everard

do you think this looks like him?

how do I do it please?

See link to Met Police site>>
Home

IMO, kidnap and murder are different crimes, both cause extreme harm to the victim, but in different ways.

Being kidnapped means SE suffered terror for a time, was unable to defend herself or try to get away, another person took complete control over her for an extended period. It emphasizes her being made helpless, rather than being physically harmed. A kidnapper can let the victim go, it doesn't imply assault or murder.

Murder means ending someone's life, it could be so quick the victim didn't suffer. Unfortunately, not in this case.

Could he have said he's an uber or something, just offered to take her where she needed to go, maybe once she's in the car he's locked doors and he's done whatever somewhere else?.. Just a thought x

Wouldn't him using his warrant card be a more likely version of this? Plain clothes officer/off duty officer is going to look more legit than an "Uber" with no licensing plates, Uber badge or anything else.

Teen dragged into bushes in rape attack

Wayne Couzens joined the MPS on 10 September 2018. His first posting was to South Area where he joined a response team covering the Bromley area.

“He then moved to the Parliamentary and Diplomatic Protection Command on February 1 2020 where his primary role was on uniformed patrol duties of diplomatic premises, mainly a range of embassies.” Police officer charged with the kidnap and murder of Sarah Everard

do you think this looks like him?
Looks enough like him to report it id say, it looks very similar to one of the photos of him clean shaven

She was walking on big roads i.e. traffic moving fast. Why would he single her out? It's risky if she was just on the phone – often you do this to arrange to meet/make plans.

Also why is he driving in this particular area? Just finished a shift, driving home in a random part of London, then pulls over to abduct someone who could be on her way to meet someone and will be missed instantly?

On foot listening to her call makes much more sense IMO

i wondered if she’d been singled out as she does look like a younger version of his wife, imo there’s quite a similarity....so maybe he has a type?

Could he have said he's an uber or something, just offered to take her where she needed to go, maybe once she's in the car he's locked doors and he's done whatever somewhere else?.. Just a thought x

I find it far more likely he used his police credentials. I doubt many people would trust someone pulling up saying they're uber and offering a lift, but if they're police with proper credentials then they might. MOO

Doesn't look like him to me :(

I can see a distinct resemblance however his face looks a lot thinner than in pictures that I've seen of him in the media. The article was in 2020. Is it likely he'd have filled out that much since then? Are there any pictures of him in 2020 publicly available to compare it to. Unsure.

Perhaps you could address some of the men on here making offensive remarks about rape offences and belittling women for raising this. please be aware of the context of violence against women.
what was offensive about my comment, when I was actually supporting the conviction of rapists through evidence?

Wow, I really thought that cctv image looked like WC but I see they already convicted someone else for this horrific attack.

I do think WC looks so different in some of his pictures that you’d literally not recognise he’s the same person at times. His face completely changes when he smiles and he goes from looking muscular to podgy in various pics. I know others have suggested he might have had steroid help there which to me looks possible. Just my opinion.

ETA: photo credit Kent Online & Daily Mail and placed side by side by me for comparison

Attachments

• A33C8B8E-C7E7-4767-992A-A3B2BB09D99F.jpeg
    A33C8B8E-C7E7-4767-992A-A3B2BB09D99F.jpeg
    104.4 KB · Views: 159
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics