Found Deceased UK - Sarah Everard, 33, London - Clapham Common area, 3 March 2021 *Arrests* #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jmo and trying to tread very lightly here but I feel they may have had a tip off to check that area after someone reported something. As I say, just a guess and moo.

You might be right but typically in these sort of cases they probably get hundreds of leads. A car driving slowly down a country lane or parked in a lay-by with lights on.

They either had something very specific or checked it along with many other sites and immediately found something as the ramp up of police there was rapid

Does anyone have the reg and checked if taxed? I know someone checked MOT previously.

I got the Reg details from the very first images of the cars being loaded up and ran them .. both taxed and MOTd - although regular advisories for poor tyre tread and oddly on more than one occasion a dirty / obscured number plate.

From the indecent exposures to kidnap & murder WC sure escalated fast. We also don’t know (yet) what else may be lurking in his history.

The fast escalation makes me wonder if there was a trigger that caused it and if so what it was. Or was it simply complacency? The more we learn the more answers we’ll get. I wish U.K. trials were televised!

Sadly not, but for those of us in the UK, we can always go to the Old Bailey to watch this trial. And you can bet your life I will.

So strange though .. why would you have two cars at home PLUS a motorbike and feel the need to long term hire? I’ve thought it odd that the press mentioned a hire car when he has access to so many vehicles at home!

so the description of his car isn't given after his crimes

Speculation only of course..he has been charged with flashing a few days before. That sort of crime as longer term sleuthers will know from Libby Squires can be a precursor to more serious sex crimes. Just now we don't know if this was a sex crime or if the flashing was his first offence. I mean they got his reg so he isn't the sharpest tool in the block. But that is some quick escalation...l think first time to commit murder.

True. The Way Their Handling The Search Etc Really Makes You Think If This Is His First Though. Personally It’s Interesting To Me Not Much Has Been Said About The Potential Of WC Committing Rape. Quite A Jump To Go From Flashing To Murder

Legal eagles-why kidnapping and not abduction charges????? Can anyone explain please.

It feels like the chances of him actually getting to trial are slim. If he doesn't manage to kill himself, others may when he is waiting for trial.

Yes, I do keep thinking of the old joke - “I was very sorry to hear of WC’s death by suicide next week”. I truly hope he is cared for appropriately to ensure Sarah’s family get the full justice they deserve.

I got the Reg details from the very first images of the cars being loaded up and ran them .. both taxed and MOTd - although regular advisories for poor tyre tread and oddly on more than one occasion a dirty / obscured number plate.

I've thought about that obscured number plate many times - that genuinely is chilling to me; if a car is going to dirty places regularly, that's what happens to the rear plate. Or .. if you don't want ANPR to catch it as easily, best to hide it up.

Will there be press at his hearing tomorrow to report on it? I know it's essentially just him confirming his details and then being referred to higher court. Wondered if they are allowed to be there legally? I sort of hope they are, just so he can see the international outrage and pain he has caused and how everyone knows and thinks he is despicable.

At first I thought serial killer based on the sheer scale of the police searches, but I’m not sure now.

I’m more inclined to think his offending was escalating and becoming more brazen. Perhaps he’d been indecently exposing himself for a thrill over the years, but began to need more.

I followed Libby Squires case closely and the culprit (PR) similarly escalated. From voyeurism and stealing intimate items from homes, to masterbating on street corners and eventually rape and murder as his final act. I’m not saying WC stole or committed indecent acts in public, but I do feel he probably frightened women in some capacity before. He doesn’t seem clever enough to have covered up a trail of previous murders. IMO.

I agree. Gut tells me that WC was escalating. Perhaps if he hadn’t been caught he would’ve killed again.

JMO

Ahh okay, that's good to know. May well be operational, though I guess there is still a chance one car wasn't working.

The obscured number plate is interesting. Might suggest lots of back road country lane driving...

From the indecent exposures to kidnap & murder WC sure escalated fast. We also don’t know (yet) what else may be lurking in his history.

The fast escalation makes me wonder if there was a trigger that caused it and if so what it was. Or was it simply complacency? The more we learn the more answers we’ll get. I wish U.K. trials were televised!
marriage breakdown?
no intamcy at home?
control freak?
I would love to understand why a person commits these crimes! I hope we find out in the end and hope sarahs family get the justice!

True. The Way Their Handling The Search Etc Really Makes You Think If This Is His First Though. Personally It’s Interesting To Me Not Much Has Been Said About The Potential Of WC Committing Rape. Quite A Jump To Go From Flashing To Murder

This makes me feel uncomfortable but if it was a sex crime for some perps murder becomes inevitable to cover up their crime

Uncomfortable because we don't know and may never know if that was a part of it and this is bad enough for her loved ones as it is (plus all the other nonsense some people have felt the need to spout..!)

At first I thought serial killer based on the sheer scale of the police searches, but I’m not sure now.

I’m more inclined to think his offending was escalating and becoming more brazen. Perhaps he’d been indecently exposing himself for a thrill over the years, but began to need more.

I followed Libby Squires case closely and the culprit (PR) similarly escalated. From voyeurism and stealing intimate items from homes, to masterbating on street corners and eventually rape and murder as his final act. I’m not saying WC stole or committed indecent acts in public, but I do feel he probably frightened women in some capacity before. He doesn’t seem clever enough to have covered up a trail of previous murders. IMO.

Agreed. Seems More Of A Panicked Cover Up On His Behalf. Lived Close To The Sea But Choose To Travel To A Wooded Park Area That Is Highly Visted - Definitely Not The Smartest.

I've thought about that obscured number plate many times - that genuinely is chilling to me; if a car is going to dirty places regularly, that's what happens to the rear plate. Or .. if you don't want ANPR to catch it as easily, best to hide it up.

I live in a very very rural area down a farm track and my car gets caked in mud!! I never wash it pre MOT and have not once had an advisory on the number plates! So they must have been VERY dirty to receive that notification. Although you’d think he’d make the effort to wipe them for test day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa