UK UK - Sarah Everard, 33, London - Clapham Common area, 3 March 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
There hasn't been any mention of Sarah's partner apart from the fact they were speaking on the phone for 15 minutes and the call ended at 21.28pm that night. Sarah was reported missing by her friends nearly 24 hours later, not by her partner.

I am still surprised her partner did not phone or text her after the phone call to make sure she had got home safely that night.

my thoughts too. Partner could imply male/female. Wonder if this is deliberate?

Partner feels like a longer term relationship and for me evokes a feeling of trust rather than ‘boyfriend’ In these situations. But this is contradicted by the complete lack of anything other than the phone call.

They were after all the last person to speak to sarah.

friend is the last known person to see her.

"Friends of Ms Everard said she spoke to her partner en route around 9.30pm, but has not been heard from since. Her last known location was near Clarence Avenue."

Sarah Everard: Police 'increasingly concerned' for welfare of missing Brixton woman

So at some stage after speaking to her partner, she must have had a conversation with a friend en route too - after 9.30pm?

Left her friend at 9pm
Spoke to partner at 9.30pm
Spoke to friend between 9.30pm and expected ETA of 9.50pm.

JMO

^in response to the couple of posts above re: partner and gender

I have seen a couple of social media posts referring to “my brother’s girlfriend” and “my son’s girlfriend/partner” (not sure on the latter without trying to find it again)”, but both suggest a male partner.

EDIT: declined to post sources given privacy concerns - found them when merely searching the name of Ms Everard when the news first broke.

Last edited:
"Friends of Ms Everard said she spoke to her partner en route around 9.30pm, but has not been heard from since. Her last known location was near Clarence Avenue."

Sarah Everard: Police 'increasingly concerned' for welfare of missing Brixton woman

So at some stage after speaking to her partner, she must have had a conversation with a friend en route too - after 9.30pm?

Left her friend at 9pm
Spoke to partner at 9.30pm
Spoke to friend between 9.30pm and expected ETA of 9.50pm.

JMO

Is it possible that the partner informed the friend(s) of this call if (presumably) they enquired as to her whereabouts the next day with him? And have therefore reported as such to the police when raising the alarm. And/or corroborated with phone records (though this might have been reported if so). Doesn’t necessarily read to me as Ms Everard speaking with friend(s) after the call to her partner. JMO.

Is it possible that the partner informed the friend(s) of this call if (presumably) they enquired as to her whereabouts the next day with him? And have therefore reported as such to the police when raising the alarm. And/or corroborated with phone records (though this might have been reported if so). Doesn’t necessarily read to me as Ms Everard speaking with friend(s) after the call to her partner. JMO.

Thanks, yes that's possible too.
Just trying to try and clarify a few things by discussing.
Did she live with her friends and not her partner and had gone to see a separate friend that night do we know?

Tweet from PA Media
https://twitter.com/PA/status/1368220956355923976

"She is thought to have left Leathwaite Road through a back gate and walked across Clapham Common"

Personally I think it would have been quicker to walk along the common edge but given the time she left [9pm?] and the time she spoke to her boyfriend [9.30pm], she would already have been at Clarence Avenue locality by 9.30pm heading into Brixton so whatever has happened has happened after that on a section of her journey that would have been fairly busy at that time of night and not at all secluded like Clapham Common

Thanks, yes that's possible too.
Just trying to try and clarify a few things by discussing.
Did she live with her friends and not her partner and had gone to see a separate friend that night do we know?

Sure, I was doing the same :) From the way the initial reports read (that she had made arrangements to meet her partner the next day), it suggested that she doesn’t, or doesn’t currently at least, live with him. But nothing clear as far as I’ve seen in relation to other housemate(s), lodger(s), etc.

"captured in Sainsbury's on Wednesday. She visited the store to buy a bottle of wine before going to her friend's house."

CCTV image released of missing London woman last seen on Wednesday | ITV News
This article thAt you link says she met another friend in Clarence avenue when her phone last pinged

Has this info been confirmed?
As I was under the impression the timeline was-
Left friends house via back gate at 9pm.
Call at 9:28 to partner and this was last contact.
phone last pinged at Clarence avenue?

This article thAt you link says she met another friend in Clarence avenue when her phone last pinged

Has this info been confirmed?
As I was under the impression the timeline was-
Left friends house via back gate at 9pm.
Call at 9:28 to partner and this was last contact.
phone last pinged at Clarence avenue?

Possibly misreported as I haven't seen it confirmed by LE at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther