GUILTY UK - Blake, 14 & Tristan Barrass, 13, dead, 4 hospitalized, Sheffield, May 2019 *Arrests*

The children that survived are 11, 10, 3 and 7 months.

Three attempted murder charges against two children.

Total speculation but do you think BM is the father to the two youngest. And it was those two they did not attempt to murder.

Just saw that there is a thread for this tragic event. How awful.

Does anywhere else say he’s the uncle - DM not well known for getting facts right. I was thinking he is the mother’s partner.

Imho and I am purely speculating - This seems to be a case where there’s a lot of children , possibly with different fathers, who are not all around, and the mother has drug/drink/mental health issues. Perhaps it was a Cook house, perhaps the children were given drugs or drink , maybe accidentally, mixed up with food, or maybe as a sedation? And it’s all gone badly wrong.

How truly awful - such lovely looking boys.

Does anywhere else say he’s the uncle - DM not well known for getting facts right. I was thinking he is the mother’s partner.

Imho and I am purely speculating - This seems to be a case where there’s a lot of children , possibly with different fathers, who are not all around, and the mother has drug/drink/mental health issues. Perhaps it was a Cook house, perhaps the children were given drugs or drink , maybe accidentally, mixed up with food, or maybe as a sedation? And it’s all gone badly wrong.

They are half siblings

They came out in bandages so looks like they were attacked in some way. I'd think that drugs were involved.

Some outlets saying poisoned , and some mentioning bandages - could it be burns? Steam burns if a cook house?
Not sure how somebody could get murdered by burns from a cook house, but I'm not knowledgeable about cook houses. Only just seen her brother has also been charged. I think I'm going to stay back here until more information comes out.

Not sure how somebody could get murdered by burns from a cook house, but I'm not knowledgeable about cook houses. Only just seen her brother has also been charged. I think I'm going to stay back here until more information comes out.
Just thinking that the younger kids may only have been burnt and they have survived m. But you’re right, I’ll shut up too until we know more.

You can never say never but cook houses aren't a thing in England imo.

When I saw that the other children came out in bandages I assumed some kind of knife wounds, interesting that the general assumption is burns - has that been confirmed?

You can never say never but cook houses aren't a thing in England imo.

When I saw that the other children came out in bandages I assumed some kind of knife wounds, interesting that the general assumption is burns - has that been confirmed?
I don't imagine this has anything to do with a cook house anyway. Some articles have 'poisoned' in the headline. That's all I've seen (and the bandages, so looks like some kind of stabbing). Maybe they tried poisoning them (carbon monoxide), that failed so they stabbed them.

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OccasionalMallard
Back