Deceased/Not Found UK - Steven Clark, 23, disabled, Saltburn, Dec 1992

Is there a way to legitimately/legally watch this ITV documentary in the US?
I'm willing to change my computer setting or whatever but would prefer not to.

Here's a wide-angle ground-level view of the area being searched; the toilets, where Steven's mother said she last saw him, are on the left.

View attachment 292828

I would estimate that the search area is no more than 2 minutes walk from the toilets.

Steven went missing from another location, the block of public toilets behind the pier.

33249064-8738705-Doris_Clark_pictured_in_1998_on_Saltburn_beach_the_last_place_he-a-25_1600251000980.jpg

Google maps does not necessarily represent the situation from 1992.

Thanks for the clarification about the location of the toilets. In fact, those next to the pier are (I estimate) a similar distance from the search area.

From the article above, linked by Hetty

Charles, 78, told the Mirror that his son had met a girl in The Ship Inn in Saltburn days before he was last seen alive.
“This relationship with the girl lasted about a week or ten days,” he said. “He liked to go to the local pub, she was there, they were about the same age.
Doris added: “He saw her around in Marske. I don’t know how long they had known each other. They met in the Ship Inn, but I’ve no idea how old she was.”

Parents of Steven Clark tell of tears and son's new 'girlfriend'

A few comments from Doris

They asked if Charles was dishonest and kept things from me and I thought ‘well yes, he might do’.

“We were worried in case Charles’ dad buried a cat in the garden and they found that.

Parents accused of killing their son fight back tears on This Morning

Doris said: "They came with no warning whatsoever.

"We were cautioned and told we were being arrested for the murder of Steven Clark.

"I laughed, a nervous laugh - I couldn't believe it."

Steven vanished in 1992, aged 23, shortly after meeting a new girlfriend.

His parents were interviewed on the show ahead of the release of the new ITV documentary 'Accused of Murdering Our Son - The Steven Clark Story.'

They were released without charge but in the heart-breaking documentary, the Clarks learnt that they were still under investigation for the most heinous crime.

BBM

Is there a way to legitimately/legally watch this ITV documentary in the US?
I'm willing to change my computer setting or whatever but would prefer not to.

I think you would have to do a VPN in order to view...however, you might be lucky, someone might post it up on you tube after it has been shown on ITV.

The parents of missing Steven Clark have appeared on This Morning ahead of a new ITV documentary.

Doris and Charles Clark joined Rochelle Humes and Phillip Schofield on the on ITV show to speak about ‘ Accused of Murdering Our Son - The Steven Clark Story

Speaking about the day Steven disappeared, Doris, 81, said the last time she saw her son alive was when he went into the public toilets in Saltburn on December 28, 1992.

Addressing why she never went into the toilets to check on Steven when he didn't come out, Mrs Clark said: "He would have been horrified if I had gone in; he was 23, he was an adult, it's not like he was a child."

And when asked if there were people around at the time, Mrs Clark said: "There were masses of people around, it was a lovely day; it was very cold, but a lot of people visit Saltburn especially on bank holidays which it was."

Parents of Steven Clark appear on This Morning ahead of documentary

Thanks for posting, @Tortoise. I've been curious about the evidence that the Police have, and it seems the documentary will reveal at least part of that evidence.

Ex-detective Mark Williams-Thomas:
"But what we do show is the evidence the police have got in relation to Charles and Doris and people can make up their own minds on how strong that evidence is."

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back