GUILTY UK - Tia Sharp, 12, New Addington, London, 3 Aug 2012 #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any word on when the trial will be yet? Last I heard was a provisional date of 21st January... Anything confirmed yet? I couldn't find anything online.

Hazell's defence counsel, Lord Carlile, told the court his client would be claiming that Tia's death was a "dreadful" accident.

He said; "Mr Hazell will assert there was a dreadful accident and Tia Sharp died as a result of that accident, and he panicked. The body was placed in the loft, where it remained undisturbed and missed by a number of police searches until it was found."

Read more: http://www.thisiscroydontoday.co.uk...tory-18355638-detail/story.html#ixzz2Mzy7JX9i
Follow us: @thisiscroydon on Twitter | thisiscroydontoday on Facebook

Hazell's defence counsel, Lord Carlile, told the court his client would be claiming that Tia's death was a "dreadful" accident.

He said; "Mr Hazell will assert there was a dreadful accident and Tia Sharp died as a result of that accident, and he panicked. The body was placed in the loft, where it remained undisturbed and missed by a number of police searches until it was found."

Read more: http://www.thisiscroydontoday.co.uk...tory-18355638-detail/story.html#ixzz2Mzy7JX9i
Follow us: @thisiscroydon on Twitter | thisiscroydontoday on Facebook

Thanks for the update I hope the real truth comes out. If it was an accident why not make an attempt to save Tia and dial 999? Why hide her body if it was an accident? It doesn't make any sense and hopefully the jury won't buy what ever his lawyer is selling.

Does Meehan still have his trial date set for tomorrow or did I lose the plot?

I will set up a thread in the Trials forum for this case right now. I will then close this thread and link back to it.

So... get prepared to move over.

Salem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members