GUILTY UK - Van drives into pedestrians in Finsbury Park, London, 19 June 2017

I'm scunnered with the amount of tragedy recently between the terrorist attacks and the apartment building fire a few days ago it's been hellish. I feel so sorry for the people personally affected I can't imagine how they must be feeling.

Me too emergency responders have to be just wiped out

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-...edestrians-near-london-mosque-driver-arrested

A van plowed into pedestrians on Seven Sisters road in the Finsbury Park area in north London just after 12:20am London Time, in what the police has described a "major incident." There are "a number of casualties being worked on at the scene," London police said in a statement, with at least 10 people injured according to press reports.

hummm

they are holding off on labeling terrorist

that is odd

maybe it was a car out of control by accident??

They normally don't label it terrorism until they've had more time to investigate IMO. I hope it was an accident.
:praying:

Hi

If I was running the country I would bring out whatever they call it national guard whatever my police need a rest

they are exhausted the fire Manchester the election they need to sleep

oh there is a mosques near there they just finished praying

They did for a few days when the terrorist threat level was raised to critical for a few days after the most recent terrorist attack in Borough Market, London. The government say it is too expensive to have the armed military out all the time like they do in France.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/u...rk-mosque-muslims-seven-sisters-a7796551.html
Witnesses said the vehicle veered off the road into worshippers leaving Finsbury Park Mosque shortly after midnight.

Footage showed injured people motionless on the pavement as angry crowds surrounded a white man believed to be the driver.

Police did not confirm claims Muslims leaving the mosque after Tarawih prayers performed for the Islamic holy month of Ramadan.

As unconfirmed reports swirled, former EDL leader Tommy Robinson, real name Stephen Lennon, was condemned for accusing the mosque of past links with extremists.
“I genuinely hope the innocent people targeted tonight outside the mosque are ok,” he later wrote on Twitter.

5 story mosque doing msnbc

anti american

car wreck

or

terror

CNN has the best coverage at the moment BBC news and Sky aren't providing much information.

The way this is breaking I wonder if it was not a drunk

This city has to be so exhausted

This^ sums it all up. My feelings are the same. Whether an accident, hate crime, terrorism, it all comes down to how much must they endure so closely in time.

I am so sorry, my U.K. friends. Prayers come from here.

But

a drunk slamming off the road near a mosque on ???????????Ramadon ?

They did for a few days when the terrorist threat level was raised to critical for a few days after the most recent terrorist attack in Borough Market, London. The government say it is too expensive to have the armed military out all the time like they do in France.

they have to be just pooped they have been seeing horrible things

but media is not throwing around terror word which makes me think they have not ruled out drunk

and the word collided as opposed to run over

From CNN television, concerns that this more than an impaired driver ... since person was arrrested, we would know if that were the case by now.

I am so sick of attacks on groups by someone who thinks they have an agenda, whatever this may be.

They normally don't label it terrorism until they've had more time to investigate IMO. I hope it was an accident.
:praying:

Sounds awful but me too but they are reporting this different two hours out they have not ruled out terror OR drunk

to me that means they think it might be drunk if that makes sense

I have to wonder if this is a retaliation attack against muslims for the recent terrorist attacks in the U.K.? Pedestrians near a mosque.

This is just too much. Almost every day there is another attack somewhere. It's deeply sad and depressing, and infuriating, at the same time.

Reuters Top News @Reuters

UPDATE: Van appeared to hit people coming out of Finsbury Park mosque in London, at least three seriously injured - witness tells BBC

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aztraea
Back