Unclassified Victims **MERGED**

Peter, I'd found an unid'd woman in philly from January 2000 with severe scoliosis who was found only a few weeks apart from the manorville man with the steel rod in his back and severe scoliosis. I thought perhaps this could relate to truthspider's theory about a physical rehab victimology. Once I saw her COD was drowning, I realized it in all likely hood is not related and deleted the post

Peter, I'd found an unid'd woman in philly from January 2000 with severe scoliosis who was found only a few weeks apart from the manorville man with the steel rod in his back and severe scoliosis. I thought perhaps this could relate to truthspider's theory about a physical rehab victimology. Once I saw her COD was drowning, I realized it in all likely hood is not related and deleted the post

Thanks! I was already afraid, something on the server was wrong.

Waltson, where have you read that the guy found in Manorville had scoliosis and a rod in his back? I have read everything I could find on these cases and never heard those descriptive details.

Waltson, where have you read that the guy found in Manorville had scoliosis and a rod in his back? I have read everything I could find on these cases and never heard those descriptive details.

I'm not sure anymore where this body was found but I was alway under the impression that this was one of the early manorville dumps. Can anyone confirm? Christmas eve 1999....

Dec.24, 1999,Suffolk County, WHITE MALE, 42-51 years old, stainless steel rod in back, severe scoliosis, right hand healed fracture. Black denim pants, black Nike sneakers. NCIC#: U-370001697

There was speculation in the beginning in one or more news releases that there might be a connection between LI and AC. Those links are probably gone now, but it would be too much to expect someone to spend hours trying to find them. As someone who has followed the case from the beginning, I can tell you that the latest about this is any people connected officially with LE have retracted any statements about connecting the two cases. So this facet of the case is all speculation now. It is interesting to me that the imprisoned serial killer "13" (I think was his pseudonym) gave his opinion on one of the TV specials on the AC case, that as someone who thinks like a serial killer, he thinks the cases are connected. Perhaps someone else can tell you the name of that TV show which has probably been saved somewhere on UTube.

There was speculation in the beginning in one or more news releases that there might be a connection between LI and AC. Those links are probably gone now, but it would be too much to expect someone to spend hours trying to find them. As someone who has followed the case from the beginning, I can tell you that the latest about this is any people connected officially with LE have retracted any statements about connecting the two cases. So this facet of the case is all speculation now. It is interesting to me that the imprisoned serial killer "13" (I think was his pseudonym) gave his opinion on one of the TV specials on the AC case, that as someone who thinks like a serial killer, he thinks the cases are connected. Perhaps someone else can tell you the name of that TV show which has probably been saved somewhere on UTube.

I thought LINative was talking about a link between the Human remains found in Yonkers because it came right after the post by fieldnotes. Maybe I was mistaken?

Probably mine. I am intensely trying to keep up with three cases right now. My brain has caved in.

No, I was talking about the GB4 and the AC murders. I am not commenting on possible victims.

Probably mine. I am intensely trying to keep up with three cases right now. My brain has caved in.

That sounds painful! ; )) There is sooo much information here to absorb and sort out and try to make sense of it's crazy making sometimes! I for one had to limit my daily doses!

"Dark Minds" on Investigation Discovery.

Chicago is pretty far away. Would be interesting to know if CPH was in or near Chicago during that time. Regarding the mention of dismemberments showing surgical skills we do have:

Feb. 1, 1982 TINA ELIZABETH FOGLIA disappeared from a Hammerheads nightclub, sunrise highway. She was seen leaving with a man. She was found on Southern State Pky, which is a 5 min. drive from Oak Beach. Found in 3 separate plastic trash bags. She was dismembered with a surgical instrument and found by workers picking up garbage. Police always felt that the person who did this could be a doctor or has experience in surgery. She was found a couple of days after leaving the club. Shulman and Rifken were ruled out.

CPH started med school in 1981. IMO she may have been his first victim. With this 2000 victim, the red nail polish really catches the eye.

Was/is Hammerhead's a bar or strip club? It would narrow down a suspect pool if LE gave info on the type of cut on the 1996, 2007, and Manorville cases. Was it a saw? Was it clean cuts?

It was a bar that had live bands. If there was a strip club in it, I wasn't aware.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back