Undercover drug transaction video

Status
Not open for further replies.
Must see TV. As we have seen more recently, Misty is surprisingly assertive and in control and Ron is more self-aware.

Self aware that he's a "dope boy"....and everyone will see that he is if he is caught. OOOPS....:loser:

Dope boys don't take kids. Thanks for clearing that up for us, Ron.

Better than that, when she jumps out of the car at the arrest, she drops it into the foot area of the passenger seat. LE has the purse.

Now I'm confused...Did she say she left her purse, or did she say she left her camera and her phone in KB's car...

I thought everyone said K was driving?

My, my..I wonder if it ever crossed R's or M's mind that these videos would be made public when they each gave their own lie about how all this went down.

Misty really embellished her tall tale to her dad...and how easily it rolled off her tongue! What was the point to saying that Tina was driving and her purse, phone etc were left in her car? :waitasec: ..

Now at least, they are exposed for the liars that they are to any family members/friends that may have bought into some of their BS..or at least wanted to anyway.

I thought everyone said K was driving?
ETA: I meantto say MC not everyone, sorry.

I guess that is why the police didn't follow after her when she had to flee away real quick. Hmm MC def lied to her parents, if this is when they were taken down to the police station and booked, and from what I saw, that is what it looked like happened.

Now I'm confused...Did she say she left her purse, or did she say she left her camera and her phone in KB's car...

As I recall, she told Lisa that she left the whole nine yards - purse, camera, phone. She forgot to mention that she left her drugs there. LOL

My, my..I wonder if it ever crossed R's or M's mind that these videos would be made public when they each gave their own lie about how all this went down.

Misty really embellished her tall tale to her dad...and how easily it rolled off her tongue! What was the point to saying that Tina was driving and her purse, phone etc were left in her car? :waitasec: ..

Now at least, they are exposed for the liars that they are to any family members/friends that may have bought into some of their BS..or at least wanted to anyway.

Lying comes so easily to her, thats why Haliegh hasn't been found yet, she can't lie her way out of this tho, all caught on tape! Hows that werkin out for ya M and R??

Ronald tried to run! :) He sensed or was watching and when he saw that car pull up he jumped out of the car.

I believe Misty said phone, ID and camera.

I tend to think Misty was so freaked out when LE showed up, and messed up on top of it, that she didn't even remember she had her purse. This is what Ron left his kids with - I suspect Ron ought to be happy JR. isn't missing as well. JMO.

I think in one of the first visits with her mom she said her purse and everything, but in one of the latest ones she just said she left her phone, ID and camera but didn't mention her purse. Now I'll have to go back and listen again, lol.

Self aware that he's a "dope boy"....and everyone will see that he is if he is caught. OOOPS....:loser:

He certainly is worried about his image. Strange that theory seems to have bothered him so much. I still wouldn't rule it out since Ron has taken such exception to it.

How will TN spin this around with NG???

LOL, I have no idea passion!..but you know that she will try!

Maybe somebody should tell her that 'ain't nobody buyin it'..:banghead:..I'd bet she has played some poker in her time, but it appears that she never learned when to hold 'em and when to fold 'em. :snooty: ..Very important thing to know, especially when the stakes are so high! ..and sorry TN, it's d@mn sure too late to run.. she would do well to :truce: and pray that her "good son" doesn't take her with him..imo anyway :)

I find it so unbelievable that R and M would put themselves into this situation. We're not talking really big bucks here. Weren't they relieved that they were never arrested on any charges related to Haleigh? To go out and deal drugs and take the chance of getting caught really blows my mind.

He certainly is worried about his image. Strange that theory seems to have bothered him so much. I still wouldn't rule it out since Ron has taken such exception to it.

The way he worries about it is VERY strange charlie! I always think back to the beginning when he was describing HaLeigh, or trying to anyway...it still bothers the he!! out of me that he just kept saying how 'well behaved' she was. To me, that was just one of the oddest things..Who would say that above everything else if their child was missing?

I believe TN is the same way regarding 'their image' though, so maybe..apple/tree sort of thing. If they only really knew..:furious:

I find it so unbelievable that R and M would put themselves into this situation. We're not talking really big bucks here. Weren't they relieved that they were never arrested on any charges related to Haleigh? To go out and deal drugs and take the chance of getting caught really blows my mind.

I can believe it.

Completely agree.

I think that it was a mix of:

1. they were driven by their drug habit,
2. they thought they were infallible having gotten away with HaLeigh's disappearance,
3. conscience of guilt -- it was all eating away at them and set them on a self-destructive path.

Justice comes in many different forms and this may be the only justice that HaLeigh ever receives.

RC was worried about his image and to me he didn't seem too angry when talking about Haleigh, not like when he knows the camera is rolling (i.e., threatening to kill people and take out trash and such). IMO

ETA To me he seem to be conveying how unbelievable it was for anyone to think dope boys take children for bad debts.

The way he worries about it is VERY strange charlie! I always think back to the beginning when he was describing HaLeigh, or trying to anyway...it still bothers the he!! out of me that he just kept saying how 'well behaved' she was. To me, that was just one of the oddest things..Who would say that above everything else if their child was missing?

I believe TN is the same way regarding 'their image' though, so maybe..apple/tree sort of thing. If they only really knew..:furious:

I also found Ron's statement about Haleigh being "well behaved" very strange and suspicious. I think the fact that Haleigh wasn't so well behaved that particular day played a huge part in her "gone missing".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
not_just_a_phase