Mexico Unidentified US-Mexico Border Project

New AZ case and a living photo - Unusually Namus says LE are seeking the family of “Jose Aboyte Sepulveda” who was the fingerprint match to the UID. The names match a number of tattoos on his body. The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)

There is something strange going on in this case. I found somebody on Facebook with the same name (double christian name) who has a chest tattoo that looks a lot like the one this UID has. Looking through his friends list etc. I found a woman who placed his picture saying something like I love you so much, going to miss you where-ever you are etc. A lot of condolences follow. Also a comment of what might be a sister. On the same Facebook site there is a post earlier on from a Mexican missing persons Facebook site, about this particular UID asking if they are family. This actually might be family. Off course I don't know what happened behind the scenes (did they have contact with Namus?) but it looks like this could possibly be the same guy.

New AZ case and a living photo - Unusually Namus says LE are seeking the family of “Jose Aboyte Sepulveda” who was the fingerprint match to the UID. The names match a number of tattoos on his body. The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)

There is something strange going on in this case. I found somebody on Facebook with the same name (double christian name) who has a chest tattoo that looks a lot like the one this UID has. Looking through his friends list etc. I found a woman who placed his picture saying something like so sorry we separated..I love you so much, going to miss you where-ever you are, etc. A lot of condolences follow. Also a comment of what might be a sister. On the same Facebook site there is a post earlier on from a Mexican missing persons Facebook site, about this particular UID asking if they are family. This actually might be family. Off course I don't know what happened behind the scenes (did they have contact with Namus?) but it looks like this could possibly be the same guy.

Last edited:
Last edited:
Thank you! Good to know. @Dylansmom08 Did you invite them to come to this thread? Maybe it's a good idea to exchange info and to help each other.
I didn't think of that, inviting them over to the thread would be a great idea. Also I was wondering if being in Mexico would allow them access to websites such as NamUs or Doe Network I have been creating posters and putting them on the facebook pages but maybe giving links to NamUs or Doe where I find information might be helpful for them to see that information as well. Just not sure because I know some countries have restricted access to certain sites. Might give it a shot and see what happens doesn't hurt to try.

The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)
*PM photo at Namus*
Possibly "Sinaloan Angel Eduardo Garcia Espinoza"
Found 24 July 2020 in Pima Co Arizona,

Could this be him?

108958672_282796706470290_1441874704310843440_n.jpg

It's on the Facebookpage of
Búsqueda y Rescate Armadillos

I came across this one while searching through California's unidentified at first glance I thought maybe this case was labeled wrong but after reading further into the distinctive features she should be well remembered by family and friends.
**Warning post mortem photo at following link**

This poor woman. She must have had a difficult life. She could have developed the extensive hair later in life and it's possible family doesn't know her like that.

Here are all the ins- and out on this particular phenomenon (I know.... it's Wiki)
Hypertrichosis - Wikipedia

"The two distinct types of hypertrichosis are generalized hypertrichosis, which occurs over the entire body, and localized hypertrichosis, which is restricted to a certain area. Hypertrichosis can be either congenital (present at birth) or acquired later in life. "

Hypertrichosis is often mistakenly classified as hirsutism. Hirsutism is a type of hypertrichosis exclusive to women and children, resulting from an excess of androgen-sensitive hair growth.Patients with hirsutism exhibit patterns of adult male hair growth. Chest and back hair are often present on women with hirsutism.

Hirsutism is both congenital and acquired. It is linked to excessive male hormones in women, thus symptoms may include acne, deepening of the voice, irregular menstrual periods, and the formation of a more masculine body shape. Increases in androgen (male hormone) levels are the primary cause of most hirsutism cases. If caused by increased levels of androgens, it can be treated with medications that reduce androgen levels.

Female White / Caucasian, Hispanic / Latino,
20-35,
5' 4"(64 inches), Measured / Weight 156 lbs, Measured,
Long and straight with brown hair with a reddish tint, brown eyes.
Earlobes are pierced one time each

Estimated Year of Death 2013
Estimated PMI 6 Hours

Decedent is believed to be an illegal crosser who died while attempting to cross the border from Mexico into the United States.

Recognizable face but no picture. White metal ring with a clear stone...no picture...clothing mentioned but.... no pictures. Very big SIGH

To give a little piece of hope. This song....

Hasta la Raíz | Song Across Latin America | Intl Committee of the Red Cross + Playing For Change

"We are proud to share our new video of the song “Hasta la Raíz,” by Natalia Lafourcade and Leonel García, and recorded during pandemic times to send a message to the relatives of missing people in Latin America: You are not alone in the search of your loved ones. This is a joint project by the International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC) and Playing For Change in honor of the International Day of the Disappeared. This video features nine Latin American countries and more than 15 musicians including singers such as Leon Gieco (Argentina) and Susana Baca (Peru). Also included are a group of extraordinary musicians who play several Latin American instruments: the accordion king from Colombia, Garifuna drums from Honduras, cavaquinhos from Brazil, guitars from El Salvador, cajon from Peru, and the Guatemalan National Symphony Orchestra."

Last edited:

Female White / Caucasian, Hispanic / Latino,
20-35,
5' 4"(64 inches), Measured / Weight 156 lbs, Measured,
Long and straight with brown hair with a reddish tint, brown eyes.
Earlobes are pierced one time each

Estimated Year of Death 2013
Estimated PMI 6 Hours

Decedent is believed to be an illegal crosser who died while attempting to cross the border from Mexico into the United States.

Recognizable face but no picture. White metal ring with a clear stone...no picture...clothing mentioned but.... no pictures. Very big SIGH
I was curious about El Cenizo, the town in which she was discovered. It has a very interesting history. Not sure if this article has been posted already but it's worth a read:
Crossing the Line in El Cenizo

I would like to participate, I just can't add someone to the list (fortunately)

Hi and welcome @JusticeVIII Good so see you here. It's not necessary to add someone to the list persé. There are so (far too) many, it would make an endless list, sadly. I search mainly on the Mexican missing people sites (learning need-to-know Spanish along the way) or look into the unidentified persons found in the US (Namus), hoping to bring somebody home. Sometimes I add someone (an UID or a MP) for all kinds of reasons when I find them during research.

Hi and welcome @JusticeVIII Good so see you here. It's not necessary to add someone to the list persé. There are so (far too) many, it would make an endless list, sadly. I search mainly on the Mexican missing people sites (learning need-to-know Spanish along the way) or look into the unidentified persons found in the US (Namus), hoping to bring somebody home. Sometimes I add someone (an UID or a MP) for all kinds of reasons when I find them during research.
(I regret the delay in answering, I was a bit busy) I think it's good, I come from Mexico so I could help, unfortunately this missing person is the daily bread but at least if we can do something we will do it, I think it is necessary to have a Just aim to focus on finding that person, so tell me who do we start looking with?
(and don't worry about Spanish, I can help you a bit with that)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FloridaThemisProject
Back