United Kingdom Crime Cases - Links to cases on Websleuths *No Discussion*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure if a thread already for this case.

'Thai bride's family' DNA tested

Pen-y-ghent body: DNA test of 'Thai Bride's family
DNA samples have been taken from a Thai couple who believe their daughter may be he woman whose body was found on a hillside in England 14 years ago.

The body was discovered in a stream near Pen-y-ghent, in the Yorkshire Dales, in 2004, but police have so far been unable to identify the woman.

Detectives think she was a "Thai bride". On Thursday the couple came forward to say she is their relative.

Analysis of the samples taken by Thai officials is due to take several days.

Not sure if a thread already for this case.

'Thai bride's family' DNA tested

Pen-y-ghent body: DNA test of 'Thai Bride's family
DNA samples have been taken from a Thai couple who believe their daughter may be he woman whose body was found on a hillside in England 14 years ago.

The body was discovered in a stream near Pen-y-ghent, in the Yorkshire Dales, in 2004, but police have so far been unable to identify the woman.

Detectives think she was a "Thai bride". On Thursday the couple came forward to say she is their relative.

Analysis of the samples taken by Thai officials is due to take several days.
There's one here:

UK - UK - N.Yorkshire, 'Pennine Woman' AsianFem 376UFUK, 20-40, in water, Sep'04

Naheed Khan: Missing Thornaby woman 'believed murdered
Police believe a woman who has been missing for eight months may have been murdered.

Murder probe in missing woman case

Could someone start a thread please? TIA

Last edited:
I can't access Amber Peat's thread but it's in the news today as it's been the inquest. Any idea why it was deleted? And why has it taken nearly 4 years?!

(mod alerted)
The thread is not deleted, but pulled, i can not see the reason, so i have to rely on other mods to help (alert seen and i add my comment)

The thread is not deleted, but pulled, i can not see the reason, so i have to rely on other mods to help (alert seen and i add my comment)

Thank you...and to Cags ..I also tried to view the thread yesterday because of the inquest, but couldn’t access it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member