University to students: All Whites are Racist

Thank goodness us whites have such an activist championing our cause.:rolleyes:

because,, as i said in my point... they want to be exclusive. they want to have their own magazine (just as one example) where 'whites are not allowed'.. but if we had our OWN magazine for whites only,, there would be lawsuits, endless talk in the media of 'evil white racism and hatred', death threats, rioting in the streets. why the unbelievable hypocrisy in this country....???

somehow i doubt that "they" want their magazine to be for blacks only, just becasue that is the target audience. i'm not black, and i can't speak for all blacks, but i'm willing to bet the majority don't care. i went to a mixed-race high school and knew plenty of whites who read those magazines.

i'm sure if you looked hard enough you can find a whites-only magazine.

it's just a damn shame.... blacks fought so hard for their basic civil rights... and they got 'em,, with the support of most of the other races, it seems... and now,, the current generations just can't be happy with anything,, they have to stir up trouble and ruin everything for themselves. and, destroy much of what was accomplished decades ago. they wanted to be included, and equal,, but now they DON'T want to be equal,, they want to be superior, and exclusive. they want to complain and make themselves into victims even when that isn't the case. and then they wonder why many people don't want to be around them... well,, many of them ony want to be around their own kind... and that's considered OK in our society. i found out way back in middle school that they wanted to congregate in their own little cliques and only be around each other. as adults you see more and more groups, clubs, magazines,, etc.. exclusively just for them, they refer to 'black america', and there are countless 'black colleges/universities',, a black TV channel,, etc etc etc... how is that fair and equal, i ask you......???

the truth of the matter is.. no matter what, most of them DO want to remain largely separate.
What's wrong with blacks having their own media outlets? Or hispanics, asians, etc? The mainstream media is not doing enough reporting on issues & stories that are most relevant to them. Which groups clubs are you speaking of that are so exclusive? I have white friends that have pledged black fraternities. I have white female friends that enjoy reading Essence magazine as much as I read Cosmo. There are still clubs & organizations that do not allow blacks/hispanics/jews/asians.

FYI...The "black" colleges/universities do have white students attending. These colleges were born ages ago because there WERE no venues of higher education available to them. These schools are historical.

because,, as i said in my point... they want to be exclusive. they want to have their own magazine (just as one example) where 'whites are not allowed'.. but if we had our OWN magazine for whites only,, there would be lawsuits, endless talk in the media of 'evil white racism and hatred', death threats, rioting in the streets. why the unbelievable hypocrisy in this country....???

somehow i doubt that "they" want their magazine to be for blacks only, just becasue that is the target audience. i'm not black, and i can't speak for all blacks, but i'm willing to bet the majority don't care. i went to a mixed-race high school and knew plenty of whites who read those magazines.

i'm sure if you looked hard enough you can find a whites-only magazine.

It's called Reader's Digest.

What's wrong with blacks having their own media outlets? Or hispanics, asians, etc? The mainstream media is not doing enough reporting on issues & stories that are most relevant to them. Which groups clubs are you speaking of that are so exclusive? I have white friends that have pledged black fraternities. I have white female friends that enjoy reading Essence magazine as much as I read Cosmo. There are still clubs & organizations that do not allow blacks/hispanics/jews/asians.

FYI...The "black" colleges/universities do have white students attending. These colleges were born ages ago because there WERE no venues of higher education available to them. These schools are historical.

Good luck, SadieMae. The fact that historically African-American universities do not exclude whites has been pointed out before, along with links and enrollment statistics. Some people just don't care about facts that threaten their world views.

"A RACIST: A racist is one who is both privileged and socialized on the basis of race by a white supremacist (racist) system. 'The term applies to all white people (i.e., people of European descent) living in the United States, regardless of class, gender, religion, culture or sexuality. By this definition, people of color cannot be racists, because as peoples within the U.S. system, they do not have the power to back up their prejudices, hostilities, or acts of discrimination….'""
con't
.......they do not have the power to back up their prejudices, hostilities, or acts of discrimination..... (This does not deny the existence of such prejudices, hostilities, acts of rage or discrimination.)"—Page 3

:waitasec:

<Many whites do no see the racism, sometimes subtle, that minorities deal with daily.>

and most blacks do not see the racism, sometimes subtle, but usually out-in-the-open and BLATANT.. that whites deal with on a daily basis... that is, if you live around a large population of blacks. they can dole it out like nobody's business... and feel completely justified.

I agree. Albeit it's a politically incorrect way to feel, I do get tired of loud racist actions against my daughter at her mostly black school. She wasn't racist at all until she went to that school and was pushed around, stepped on and threatened for being white. She can't say anything though - or she'll be called racist and be beaten up.

Additionally, her verbally abusive principal from another school who is completely incompetant and a totally evil person gets to stay employed because she constantly plays the race card at every job she is fired from and no one is noticing that it isn't because she is black, it's because she's an idiot.

And I have YET to have a black person in public (not at my job) step to the side out of my way, even when it's clear I have the right of way - or move out of the way when you're trying to go faster than they are in a hallway, or have a large thing you're carrying, or trying to drive through a parking lot. Nope. Right there, in your face, looking at you defiant for you to say anything.

The worst was one who was clearly out of my way with a child in his arms when I started to back out of a spot in a parkinglot. I turned and he was right up next to my car, screaming at me as if I was about to hit him and his little girl. Nope. He put himself right there by my car - I SAW HIM DO IT. Idiot. But, just another thing *I* notice, but can't do anything about.

Maybe racism used to be unfair and just about the color of the skin. It's not anymore. If it weren't for my co workers being wonderful human beings who happen to be black, I'd really think that black people were doing their best to MAKE white people racist.

Has anyone else bothered to research this further to see if it is even true or whether or not it was taken out of context?

I am guessing no. And that just makes me sad.

Has anyone else bothered to research this further to see if it is even true or whether or not it was taken out of context?

Did you??
From Univeristy of Delaware web site
http://www.udel.edu/reslife/students/wholenewworld.htm
Whole New World Training

The following articles were recommended as suggested readings by Dr. Shakti Butler during the training she provided for staff and Whole New World facilitators during her training sessions on August 15 and 16, 2007.
Confessions of Donna

Culture of White Supremacy

Detour Spotting for White Anti Racists

Peggy McIntosh

White Racial Identity

The original article does not sound too far off

I tried googling this and checking out the U of D website but haven't come up with anything to support the story.

Check out http://www.thefire.org, it's the website for "Foundation for Individual Rights in Education". They have alot more information than WND is showing.

Although mysteriously a few of the links they have to samples of these U of D reslife packets are 404 errors.

Edit: Here are some of the documents in question: http://thefire.org/index.php/article/8543.html

Also here:

http://www.udel.edu/reslife/about/narratives/narrative1.htm

http://www.udel.edu/reslife/about/narratives/narrative2.htm

http://www.udel.edu/reslife/about/narratives/narrative10.htm

PDF saying that reverse racism is a term made up by whites etc, passed to the RA's of the school: http://www.thefire.org/pdfs/3d0208922083e5d59664be8371ab5f0f.pdf

all i'm finding are the documents posted, including the ones from u of d's website. i'm not finding anything that supports the claim that this was mandatory for all residents in the dormitory.

Did you??
From Univeristy of Delaware web site
http://www.udel.edu/reslife/students/wholenewworld.htm
Whole New World Training

The following articles were recommended as suggested readings by Dr. Shakti Butler during the training she provided for staff and Whole New World facilitators during her training sessions on August 15 and 16, 2007.
Confessions of Donna

Culture of White Supremacy

Detour Spotting for White Anti Racists

Peggy McIntosh

White Racial Identity

The original article does not sound too far off

Yes - I did actually. Are you judging the content, based on the titles of these articles? Why don't you take a moment in read my posts above where I provided an excerpt from Detour Spotting for White Anti-Racists. I skimmed through all of the articles and found nothing to support the claims of the World Net.

You really just proved my point though, so thank you. ;)

I agree. Albeit it's a politically incorrect way to feel, I do get tired of loud racist actions against my daughter at her mostly black school. She wasn't racist at all until she went to that school and was pushed around, stepped on and threatened for being white. She can't say anything though - or she'll be called racist and be beaten up.

Additionally, her verbally abusive principal from another school who is completely incompetant and a totally evil person gets to stay employed because she constantly plays the race card at every job she is fired from and no one is noticing that it isn't because she is black, it's because she's an idiot.

And I have YET to have a black person in public (not at my job) step to the side out of my way, even when it's clear I have the right of way - or move out of the way when you're trying to go faster than they are in a hallway, or have a large thing you're carrying, or trying to drive through a parking lot. Nope. Right there, in your face, looking at you defiant for you to say anything.

The worst was one who was clearly out of my way with a child in his arms when I started to back out of a spot in a parkinglot. I turned and he was right up next to my car, screaming at me as if I was about to hit him and his little girl. Nope. He put himself right there by my car - I SAW HIM DO IT. Idiot. But, just another thing *I* notice, but can't do anything about.

Maybe racism used to be unfair and just about the color of the skin. It's not anymore. If it weren't for my co workers being wonderful human beings who happen to be black, I'd really think that black people were doing their best to MAKE white people racist.
I have dealt with that also from black & white Glitch...but I don't hold my tongue. It's plain rudeness and lack of home training on MANNERS!! Mine were taught to address adults as Ma'am or Sir, hold doors for women, etc....they still do. I feel sorry your daughter has to be in such an intolerable environment. I also extremely DISLIKE people like the principal you spoke of.

all i'm finding are the documents posted, including the ones from u of d's website. i'm not finding anything that supports the claim that this was mandatory for all residents in the dormitory.

Probably this document: http://thefire.org/pdfs/6d5cf620fd4a8403251186fce5fee2ce.pdf

Sounds like the "one-on-one" meetings are mandatory as they are all dated.

Also, check out page 8. It lists the questions:

1. When were you first made aware of your race?
2. When did you discover your sexual identity?

and so on...

Completely inappropriate in my opinion.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname