Unsolved murder map

• Thread starter Deleted member 185742
  • Start date
They are a cluster of murder on Interstate 90, north bend and Snoqualmie Pass

Wow! Fantastic job Snakeman! This should prove to be incredibly useful. I think you're quite likely to be instrumental in the solving of more than a case or two. I just discovered your work here and have already got a tantalizing idea of one of these cases possibly being tied to the EAR/ONS/GSK killer. Thanks again for all the hard work this must have involved.

If, you look at interstate 5 going from Washington to Oregon you see a cluster of unsolved highway murder I think they might be connection between them

you lot take look and tell me

That is a truly impressive undertaking. I'm new to the site and having a bit of trouble finding a thread about David Keels (2/7/1997, Yonkers NY) but your map captures him and the circumstances surrounding his death. Any tips on finding more about him on the site?

Lucille Westerman Aug. 23, 1988

Thelma Lillian Blodgett July 11, 1985

BBM

Murder of Lucille Westerman (de Waal) was solved in 1999:

https://www.deseretnews.com/article/736367/Tally-has-even-darker-side.html

Daniel Ray Troyer pleaded guilty in June to killing two women and confessed to three more slayings, including one death that happened as far back as 1982 and was never classified as a homicide.

One of his victims was Lucille Westerman, whose family knew she had been brutalized from the start but never could be sure who was responsible.

On the day after she attended a funeral of another of Troyer's victims, Lucille Westerman was attacked in her home.

RIP Lucille :rose:

Susie Weaver November 13, 1982

Detta Dee Taylor Maris

Posting this request again as I did not see on the map yet. Thank you so much.

Bernita White, June 23, 2001. Murdered by single gunshot at Potter Park Zoo, Lansing, MI

This is amazing, thank you. Would you please add Minerliz Soriano to this? At last check, this has yet to be solved. Details in the attached article: https://www.nytimes.com/1999/03/03/...g-for-days-is-found-slain-in-garbage-bin.html

She was found behind 2098 Bartow Ave in the Bronx (misspelled in the article). I grew up two blocks away, and we were about the same age. The fact that there's so little information out there about this bothers me to no end. Here's hoping this can jog someone's memory.

Question: Is there a specific color for a certain type of death? I mean is red female and yellow multiple? I didn't see a pattern.

This is amazing work! I am impressed.

The coordinates to my post are 40°52'06.9"N 73°49'38.7"W

I am considering creating a similar map for a specific case I'm interested in. Is it possible to share such a map without revealing the identity of the creator?

I'll flag up two more from NY while I'm at it. Both are Jane Doe cases:

1991: Staten Island Jane Doe - https://www.fbi.gov/wanted/vicap/unidentified-persons/jane-doe-14 - location is 40.582459, -74.084673 -- found in a vacant lot on 9/19/91. Per NAMUS: "She was struck approx 17 times with a large hammer (body shop type). Her body was smoldering when found by passerby."

1988: Mount Vernon Jane Doe - https://www.fbi.gov/wanted/vicap/unidentified-persons/jane-doe-38 - location is 40°53'56.9"N 73°49'23.2"W -- found on 2/14/88. Per NAMUS: "Victim was left on street in industrial area. She was placed nude with her arms and hands out to the side, and her legs crossed at the ankles. Victim clothes were not on the scene of were she was dumped. Victim was bound at the hands and ankles prior to being dumped."

Thank you so much for this snakeman!

9/7/2012 - Faith Hedgepeth, Chapel Hill/Durham, NC - GPS is 35.9430893, -79.00210930000003 -- 19 year old UNC student, Chapel Hill, blunt force trauma to the head

Question: Is there a specific color for a certain type of death? I mean is red female and yellow multiple? I didn't see a pattern.

This is amazing work! I am impressed.

I believe it is by decade. The code is off to the side of the map. For example, green is the 1990s and magenta is the 1980s.

Fabulous work @snakeman!! I just stumbled across this thread now. Is this meant for just cases before the turn of the century?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RickyStebbins78
Back