Unusual ties to Casey's "work" number

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know if this makes a difference... but the arrest warrant and subsequent articles say that the phone number KC gave as her work was 407-224-1000 EXT: 104

According to LP he called the number and that the extention was not a valid one... so maybe the whole number was just in a sequence she remembered from when she worked at Universal... and added the extention.

The part I found disturbing on that site was an item a roaster? It was listed as child safe or kid friendly, and gave demonstrations on how to use it, I clicked away at that point as I have a family and was disgusted at the idea that it was supposed to be funny. I'm not a prude but there is a line that I feel shouldn't be crossed.

imo
Yahoo! Picks

January 29, 2003

Reemco
The rags-to-riches story of Reemco is a familiar one. The company was founded by Frederick von Reemenstein -- a boy born into "a great and terrible poverty" who picked himself up to become a world-renowned anatomist, inventor, and visionary. Since then, his company's state-of-the-art products have delighted consumers all over the world for decades. Ever feel like you don't have enough time in the day? Check out the Chameleon, a space-age product that's designed like the actual eye structure of a three-horned chameleon -- now you can simultaneously watch the kids, read this week's People, and fry up pork cutlets for dinner. Looking to upgrade your home security? Rather than spend thousands of dollars on an alarm system, why not invest in The Hive, the natural way to defend your home? And if you're having trouble keeping the algae in your pool under control, don't miss Reemco's Plecostoma, an algae-loving life form that will soon become part of your family. If nothing else, Reemco's cutting-edge products put you in the driver's seat of the future.

http://picks.yahoo.com/picks/i/20030129.html

I clicked on the reemco link from that site and got Trojan that was caught just in time..Just a FYI

:eek:
Thats weird cause I went there twice an looked at every product they have. Saw nothing that resembled xrated toys or anything like that.

Who's "his phone number"? And where did you get the links to the rest of the info?

Look up ZoomInfo and the owners name, it gave me 35 items but only a few of them were info in my list of unusual ties to the number.

imo

Thats weird cause I went there twice an looked at every product they have. Saw nothing that resembled xrated toys or anything like that.

You can pick up a Trojan on any site not just *advertiser censored* sites..

Anyhow I posted the name a few posts above this one...chances are if one is running a good virus program it will be quarantined automatically..one could always scan for viruses to check it out...

It was just a FYI to let other people know...

I do not find anything on the Reemco site that would suggest sex toys used on children. Also the ABC isnt Abc Liquor - the number in her phone book says ABC Bartending and thats exactly what the number leads to in reverse lookup. Also in her text messages she had talked about becoming a bartender so I think thats legit.

Also in searching other forums they state when you call the 407-***-1000 number it is answered Universal, I didnt call it and I do not think people should be calling it.

I am just not seeing the connection you have outlined here.

Yes, the chicken roaster is a chicken roaster, granted the shape is a little strange, but it is the forerunner to the stand up chicken roasters that are currently available.
25jfn0h.jpg
His just didn't stand up, and LOL it is a strange shape.

My Sophos virus scan would not let me go past the home page at REEMCO. It said malicious content/trojans have been blocked. Also Sophos detected a virus on the hubpage when I clicked the back button the name of it is MAL/ObfJS-AB
So please do not visit that link or do so at your own risk!

possibly related info going on in the "talk on the blogs....rumors ..." thread right now????
OH, my gosh..........I'm about to just walk away from all this......getting TOO convoluted and crazy!!
(yeah, right...try and walk away)

My Sophos virus scan would not let me go past the home page at REEMCO. It said malicious content/trojans have been blocked. Also Sophos detected a virus on the hubpage when I clicked the back button the name of it is MAL/ObfJS-AB
So please do not visit that link or do so at your own risk!

Thank you..I posted similar info as well.. unfortunately by the time people get to our posts it will be to late, they will have already followed the links and clicked away..

White pages is not always accurate. My personal number from 10 years ago at a different address still shows up there. I think its a mistake (typo) somewhere down the line and has caused the connection with this gentleman and several other business. The website seems to be for a reasonably large business, so why would this man but a wrong number on his website?

Companies can have more than one telephone number. They may advertise one and keep the others for private use, or a fax number, or the businesses library number that isn't advertised.

I do not find anything on the Reemco site that would suggest sex toys used on children. Also the ABC isnt Abc Liquor - the number in her phone book says ABC Bartending and thats exactly what the number leads to in reverse lookup. Also in her text messages she had talked about becoming a bartender so I think thats legit.

Also in searching other forums they state when you call the 407-***-x000 number it is answered Universal, I didnt call it and I do not think people should be calling it.

I am just not seeing the connection you have outlined here.

Hey Busylady, that is why I posted what I found to see what other people had to say or were seeing if they were looking up the same info. Reading all the info is like reading an ongoing novel and it helps to see others perspectives on info I have read, and possibly taken out of context. The mods can take it out if they want, I just found it interesting, and since it seems it was already discussed in another thread there is no sense in rehashing it. If I put something out there that is wrong I'll be glad to take it back, I don't want to bring anyone else into this saga than needs to be, I really just want to know that all avenues are being pursued, This obviously was a dead end, and when I'm still up at 4am reading about these people that I don't even know I'm probably tying things together mistakenly. But it was still unusual to me to find some of the info just from looking at a number she gave.

IMO

Companies can have more than one telephone number. They may advertise one and keep the others for private use, or a fax number, or the businesses library number that isn't advertised.
But then why would it be on Whitepages, if it were private (I have actually seen private number come up on whitepages)? My point is that whitepages is not always accurate and if something gets duplicated on the internet (accurate or not) it takes on a life of its own.

Those that are concerned about the virus you can do a little investigating. Since I didn't even get a nibble at my firewall, I'm ok. In a brief look, I am wondering if it has something to do with what appears to be the defunct ordering program and there was also mention phpBB, however everyone keep save and do what your firewall tells you.

Yes, the chicken roaster is a chicken roaster, granted the shape is a little strange, but it is the forerunner to the stand up chicken roasters that are currently available.
25jfn0h.jpg
His just didn't stand up, and LOL it is a strange shape.

The chicken roaster here I'm thinking is very much like one we have where you can place a can in the middle half full of beer, we bought ours at wal-mart, nothing sexual about it. you roast the chicken standing up with the can inside, the meat is very tender, you also can add seasoning etc to the liquid. when my husband heard about it, it was called a "drunken chicken"

VB

I think its great you put this all out there for people to look at and discuss. There is so much information on this case and Casey twist and turns you never know what you might find.

Hey Busylady, that is why I posted what I found to see what other people had to say or were seeing if they were looking up the same info. Reading all the info is like reading an ongoing novel and it helps to see others perspectives on info I have read, and possibly taken out of context. The mods can take it out if they want, I just found it interesting, and since it seems it was already discussed in another thread there is no sense in rehashing it. If I put something out there that is wrong I'll be glad to take it back, I don't want to bring anyone else into this saga than needs to be, I really just want to know that all avenues are being pursued, This obviously was a dead end, and when I'm still up at 4am reading about these people that I don't even know I'm probably tying things together mistakenly. But it was still unusual to me to find some of the info just from looking at a number she gave.

IMO

Since the thread has dwindled to chicken roasters and other products I'm locking it. The opening post was very interesting and still available to read. Please remember to respect those that have nothing to do with this case and have had their names and numbers discussed all over the internet. We don't need to add to it.

chicken roasters? Man work is really getting in my way of the good info.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member