Upcoming Trial - 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
"If" JY didn't kill Michelle I wonder if anyone is out there looking for the "real killer." Im having a real hard time finding anything that points to anyone other than Jy. Real. Hard. Time.

*If no link ~ just my opinion and what I think.*

"If" JY didn't kill Michelle I wonder if anyone is out there looking for the "real killer." Im having a real hard time finding anything that points to anyone other than Jy. Real. Hard. Time.

*If no link ~ just my opinion and what I think.*

I think that police stopped looking to solve the case before Jason returned home. Friends informed Jason that he was a suspect within hours of the murder being discovered and it doesn't look like police have changed their opinion since that early determination. DNA and other evidence that pointed away from Jason made no difference in the investigation.

Jason lived with his daughter, unsupervised, for years. As custody transitioned to Jason's sister in law, he had unsupervised time with his daughter. There is no comparison ... if he had any intention of harming his daughter, that would have already happened. I suspect any current supervised visitation would be to prevent him from leaving the country with his daughter.

And Josh Powell had custody of these two little boys until recently. What does that prove?

It's completely untrue that Jason murdered any children. Jason and Michelle were driving on a winding road, Jason turned too far to the right, over-corrected and they went down an embankment, ending up at the side of a river. Michelle was pregnant at the time. Several weeks later, she had a miscarriage. If something had happened to the fetus at the time the car went off the road, she would have had a miscarriage shortly after the accident, not weeks later ... that seems like common sense to me.

I think it is also medical fact considering the car accident did not result in any injuries.

JMO

So ... was she "done with the marriage" or committed to "making the marriage work"?

That would depend on when you're inquiring. If it was early on and maybe even into the middle of the marriage, she was committed. As of Wednesday, the week she was killed ? Done !

I think that police stopped looking to solve the case before Jason returned home. Friends informed Jason that he was a suspect within hours of the murder being discovered and it doesn't look like police have changed their opinion since that early determination. DNA and other evidence that pointed away from Jason made no difference in the investigation.

Was there any evidence or DNA that pointed to anyone else, other than Jason Young as the murderer of Michelle ? The only "evidence" that made it appear there were other people in the house the nite of the murder, was staged. By either, Godwin, or the immediate family/friends of the murderer.

They were married adults. Is there any reason to assume that they weren't planning their family? To suggest that they weren't getting along for a long time, but they were expecting another child a few months after the murder, doesn't really add up.

According to testimony by Jason Young himself, "they" were not getting along, they were expecting a child, but only because Michelle Young was trying to make her marriage work and she wanted a family. Jason Young told all of us he was sleeping around, acting like a chump to his wife and screwing close friends and trusted houseguests and in general was a husband. Read or watch his testimony, it's all there.

This is a continuation of this thread that is now closed: Trial Delayed until at least January - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Please read these forum guidelines and THANK THE POST so I know you've read them. Yes, I can tell who has visited this thread and so need to know who stopped long enough to read this post.

There will be zero tolerance to anyone posting negatively about another member on Websleuths. You will lose your posting privileges for the time deemed fit by the moderators. This has been requested time and time again in every nice way possible and yet, the issue continues.

If there is another poster who just drives you nuts, run to this link and read about what you can do about the problem: Best Practices Dealing with your fellow posters - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

We have many members who use the Ignore Feature and the feedback has been wonderful! :rocker: Try it and if you don't like it, you can always put your settings right back where they were in the first place.

:tyou: and don't forget to thank the post!
bumping this up..please read it before moving over to the trial thread. Thanks... this thread will close shortly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
buggy8993