UPDATE- Bin Laden is Dead-President spoke

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sleeper cells in us may be triggered into action now that osama is dead

That's the same picture that was posted to numerous blogs back in 2002 when claims were made that he had been killed. That's the only one I'm seeing.

Osama Bin Laden Believed Dead By Pak Intel
263 x 197 pixels - 12958 K

PROPERTIES 5/1/2012

This is said to be an accurate picture.

Rumour on CNN that there are sleeper cells in the US at the ready should the US kill OBL.

MOO

Mel

The wife of the Colorado Pilot Dahl whose plane crashed in Pennsylvania when the pax tried to attack the terrorists, spoke on the local news just now. She sounded very emotional but was happy that the US Govt. meant it when they said they would get Bin Laden.

She also feared for retaliation and spoke a bit about that.

If there are pre-planned retaliatory attacks that were set to happen upon Bin Laden's death, maybe gathering in huge numbers is not such a good idea. Easy target for terrorists already in the country.

Just got this CNN alert in my email:

"U.S. State Department warns of "enhanced potential for anti-American violence" following bin Laden's death. "

Well, this is certainly going to strain relations between us and Pakistan - I mean c'mon he was in a MANSION in a city. You can't tell me people didn't know he was there.

We have a big Pakistanni population here - wonder how those in the USA are feeling about this?

its the same one JBean just posted too.

IDK - maybe it isn't the "one".

We have to have photos and DNA proof, according to Islam, he has to be buried within 48 hours. There's no official verification of this photo, it's coming from multiple sources. It makes sense that CIA would release a photo, (especially in the light of the Donald Trump birth certificate fiasco), but is this it? My sense is yes, but we need more than this.

LOL maybe they will bury him in an unmarked grave in the US, after he has a traditional muslim funeral of course. Military standing at the door taking down names.

I can see it now. Him buried in an unmarked grave, with a war memorial containing the names of every soldier killed in Afganistan sitting right on top!

They just said on CNN that under Muslim tradition he should be buried within 24 hours and that will happen.

Also, it has been verified that he was shot in the head and that pic clearly shows a "hole" just left center of between the eyes. So, I'm thinking it is the one as well.

The Muslim religion requires that the deceased be buried within 24 hours. So today.

Well, this is certainly going to strain relations between us and Pakistan - I mean c'mon he was in a MANSION in a city. You can't tell me people didn't know he was there.

We have a big Pakistanni population here - wonder how those in the USA are feeling about this?

From what I understand it was the Pakistan people who help lead the investigation into where he was. Not everyone was on the man's side.

Although I'm happy that Osama is dead, I'm worried about any retaliation, whether it be against our troops in the Middle East or on U.S. soil.

I can't post a link but that picture was used to support that The Americans have known that Bin Laden has been dead since the early 2000's and it's a subversive blog.

If a mod will advise as to how to post the link because it does have that graphic photoshopped picture. This blog is dated 18 APR 2011. However, that photo has been floating around the internet since about 2002 when the conspiracy theorists accused bush of having us go to war and having our troops killed for "nothing". A lot of subversion and conspiracy theorists utilize the internet to spread their message.

Please advise?

Ding Dong the Witch Is Dead...

It is very sad to me to watch the celebration going on right now.

I hoped we were a people who could have risen above this.

Yes he was responsible for great death and pain.

How does celebrating his death elevate those people he killed?

Killing, killing and more killing.

All of this makes us more like him rather than less.

I watch this and while I understand the emotion (governments should not run on emotion, BTW)

I am saddened that at the end of the day all of our cheering over the death of an individual reduces us.

Right now is a chance to think globally instead of "locally" and we are turning it down.

It is a chance to show class and we are totally missing it once again.

The world is turning us off and tuning in to other channels.

So sad for America.

[video=youtube;aIFY9h8DImg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aIFY9h8DImg[/video]

They're going to chop his head off and play the tape on Arab TV?
x4jjgy.jpg

view.php

If there are pre-planned retaliatory attacks that were set to happen upon Bin Laden's death, maybe gathering in huge numbers is not such a good idea. Easy target for terrorists already in the country.

I can assure you that NYC doesn't give a rat's arse about terrorist threats tonight.

No one shall rain on NY's catharsis.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member