Updates ~ Court clerk information

Ron's vacation in Brevard is over & we'll see where he lands. This was sent around 1 am this morning.

The inmate for whom you registered, RONALD CUMMINGS with offender number 328412, is no longer in the custody of the BREVARD COUNTY JAIL as of 7/7/2012.

Since it is possible that this offender has been transferred to the Department of Corrections, please call the jail for more information.

https://www.vinelink.com/vinelink/initMap.do

Ronald is back in Liberty Correctional Institution according to a telephone call I just received from Florida Victims something or other (VinelinK).

He did some traveling lately, didn't he?

For what it's worth, I don't think Ronald enjoyed his "vacation." Anything he saw, such as scenery from his prison bus window or whatever, was out of reach for him. IOW, sort of a look but don't touch situation. I do not think he was comforted by that at all; in fact, I think it gave him a renewed taste for what he is missing.

Yay.

For what it's worth, I don't think Ronald enjoyed his "vacation." Anything he saw, such as scenery from his prison bus window or whatever, was out of reach for him. IOW, sort of a look but don't touch situation. I do not think he was comforted by that at all; in fact, I think it gave him a renewed taste for what he is missing.

Yay.

I agree. I hope he is really missing his freedom and got just enough of the outside to motivate him to talk.

I don't expect he will, but it sure makes me smile to think he is sad and missing life. Haleigh sure is missing her life completly!

I agree. I hope he is really missing his freedom and got just enough of the outside to motivate him to talk.

I don't expect he will, but it sure makes me smile to think he is sad and missing life. Haleigh sure is missing her life completly!

I agree with both of you. I'm hoping that he will think he can talk, and fool LE enough to get out of prison, and then he will get caught in a lie. Then his proffer will be null and void. Wouldn't that be something!! He does think he can outsmart everyone. :great::great:

I agree with both of you. I'm hoping that he will think he can talk, and fool LE enough to get out of prison, and then he will get caught in a lie. Then his proffer will be null and void. Wouldn't that be something!! He does think he can outsmart everyone. :great::great:

:seeya: Hi Nonni! Just checking on Haleigh.

:seeya: Hi Nonni! Just checking on Haleigh.

Hi Lone, Hope things are ok with you. Sure was hoping RC's travels around the state would stir something up in Haleigh's case, but looks like it hasn't. Maybe if he had anything to do with the big drug sting, one of those arrested will know something about Haleigh's disappearance and Ron's connection, and turn on him. Something's gotta give.

Any news on Joe Overstreet and his Court appearance? I can't find anything...

Thanks Nurse, I guess he got a continuance. Is he incarcerated?

I think he will do jail time this round....bout time too!

http://oldweb.circuit8.org/cgi-bin/jaildetail.cgi?bookno=ASO12JBN007827

Booking Details
Jail Visitation Schedule
Name Booking Date/Time Pod Total Bond Status Federal Other County Hold
PREVATT, KRISTINA RENEE 08/18/2012 07:38AM 4I $100,000.00 UNSENTENCED N N N

Case # 012012CF003230A Agency: GPD Bond Amount: $100,000.00 Status: UNSENTENCED
Charge Statute Description Level Degree
#1 812.131.2b ROBBERY: BY SUDDEN SNATCHING WO FIREARM OR WEAPON F 3rd

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online