GUILTY US Ambassador to Libya, Chris Stevens and 3 other Americans killed, 2012

Confirmed: The Director of Innocence of Muslims Is a Schlocky Softcore *advertiser censored* Director Named Alan Roberts
By Adrian Chen

"The anti-Islam film that's set off a firestorm in the Middle East was directed by a 65-year-old schlock director named Alan Roberts, we've confirmed. He's the creative vision behind softcore *advertiser censored* classics like The Happy Hooker Goes Hollywood."

There is much more, he may have been duped, the article says.

Probation Officials Looking Into Man Tied To Anti-Muslim Film

By ERIC LACH SEPTEMBER 14, 2012, 11:46 AM

"The U.S. Probation Office for the Central District of California is reviewing the case of Nakoula Basseley Nakoula, the California man most closely tied to the anti-Muslim film blamed for sparking violence and demonstrations in the Middle East this week.

“According to the court, they are reviewing the case,” Karen Redmond, a spokesperson for the U.S. federal court system, told TPM on Friday."

"Nakoula, 55, was arrested on federal charges in 2009, and accussed of using multiple false names in running a bank fraud scheme. Among the aliases linked to Nakoula in court documents were: Thomas J. Tanas, PJ Tobacco, Ahmad Hamdy, Kritbag Difrat, Amal Nada, Erwin Salameh, Daniel K. Caresman, Robert Bacily, and Nicola Bacily."

Note: Those aliases are in addition to about 5 others I have seen. How does he keep track?

Anyhow, there is more to the article.

The problem is that most people in the east don't understand our constitutional right of freedom of speech. They think the government can control everything on the internet.
As Americans we understand it, but unfortunately other countries don't. I have every confidence that the persons responsible for the death of Ambassador
Stevens and the others will be brought to justice, and soon. I believe there has already been one arrest.

During an interview on CNNI's "Amanpour," Abushagur said Thursday that there had been one arrest early Thursday in Benghazi and that three or four others were being pursued.

I also heard that Ambassador Stevens was brought to the hospital but it was to late, not dragged through the streets,as stated by some. The statement below leads me to believe this is true.

He arrived at the hospital, according to the reports, unresponsive and covered in soot from the fire.
A doctor was unable to revive him and declared him dead, the reports said.

http://www.cnn.com/2012/09/14/world/africa/libya-us-ambassador-killed/index.html

This is a good article from CNN. Its a commentary or opinion piece as opposed to straight reporting but it is done by someone with some knowledge and authority.

What jihadists want you to believe about Libya
By Noman Benotman, Special to CNN
updated 7:04 PM EDT, Wed September 12, 2012

EXCELLENT article! Wanted to re-post it for others to read. I highly recommend it.

I saw a segment on AC showing two Libyan women absolutely outraged at the killings. They said we love America and we loved Ambassador Stevens.

I do not believe this attack represents the Libyan majority. I feel sorry for these people.

NOW, the news is reporting that this was a planned terrorist attack. I need to go read more. I would not doubt it for a minute.

It's getting more crazy over there by the day. It seems like it could get out of control and that scares me.

Now that I've seen the trailer for the film in question, I have to say that a film as slanderous toward Jesus would inspire just as much outrage and just as many protests.

And at the moment, it does seem the protest at the Benghazi embassy was peaceful and merely used by terrorists for cover.

Now that I've seen the trailer for the film in question, I have to say that a film as slanderous toward Jesus would inspire just as much outrage and just as many protests.

And at the moment, it does seem the protest at the Benghazi embassy was peaceful and merely used by terrorists for cover.

Yes they are now saying they believe this was an act of terrorism. The others were protests but the weapons that were used at the Benghazi Embassy that killed Ambassador Stevens and others , looked like a professional job. However there were many Libyans who apologized for the actions of these terrorist. They want peace and realize they want and need America as an Allie.

http://www.freep.com/article/201209...yans-express-sorrow-over-killing-of-Americans

They said we love America and we loved Ambassador Stevens.

Well if that is what the news media showed, then it must be true!

There is a REASON virtually every Middle Eastern country has a dictator. That works for them, and we need to learn to respect that and keep our nose out of other people's business.

They have their own culture, their own ideas, their own standards. It is THEIR homeland and they can manage it just fine WITHOUT our interference. If we decide to involve ourselves in their disputes then we can't cry foul when one of "ours" gets hurt.

Well if that is what the news media showed, then it must be true!

There is a REASON virtually every Middle Eastern country has a dictator. That works for them, and we need to learn to respect that and keep our nose out of other people's business.

They have their own culture, their own ideas, their own standards. It is THEIR homeland and they can manage it just fine WITHOUT our interference. If we decide to involve ourselves in their disputes then we can't cry foul when one of "ours" gets hurt.

This.

Um, folks, if it hadn't been for the intervention of the French, Americans would be singing "God Save the Queen".

I agree that democracy in the Middle East is a difficult proposition because their history is different from ours. But I think our problems in the Middle East usually stem from our intervening in our own interest, not theirs.

The Justice Department announced Tuesday that it will not seek the death penalty against Ahmed Abu Khattala, 54, a U.S.-designated terrorist whom prosecutors accuse of leading the 2012 attacks in Benghazi, Libya, that killed four Americans.

The announcement, contained in a notice to the federal trial court in Washington, clears the way for a major terrorism trial in the nation’s capital, the first in the United States since 2015, barring a plea agreement by Abu Khattala.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/loca...4654f4-16dd-11e6-aa55-670cabef46e0_story.html

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aztraea
Back