US - Feds bust child *advertiser censored* ring; 52 arrested

--I do not accept the two points you make. I believe that pedophiles are human beings but human beings who have committed a reprehensible and vile act require strict sanctioning and treatment. I am not asking anyone else to agree with me. I'm simply stating my lifelong held beliefs. I cannot change who I am and I don't believe I've ever made a secret of my pacifism. I agree, I live a very different life than many people do. Every choice I make is determined by my deeply held tenets.

I know the heartache of violence as it changed my life via the rape of our children. But we entered into this dark period of our lives with honor and our heads held high. We have never once spoken unkindly about the young man who raped our children or his family. I don't believe they can say the same about their actions and words. But when the day is done, we don't have to live with hatred in our hearts. I have deep empathy for those who harbor hatred. In face, as much as it might upset you, I have deep empathy for every human being.

The reason I chose WS as a place to post information about pedophiles is that the TOS are very clear on Crimes in the News and Spotlight on Children. The moderation is excellent. I understood that we are not allowed to espouse violence or to use any sort of threat. I once got mod-snipped for referring to a man who had raped his nine year old daughter as a "slimeball". I was told that I could use the phrase , but I do not use profanity. I apologized and have never used any descriptor since other than "awful" or "horrid".

Part of my "work" in researching pedophiles takes me to the comments under articles and to Topix. I slog through them looking for any tidbit that might be of some help but I'm appalled at the language and the calls for violence. It's so refreshing to come back to WS and have a highly moderated site where that kind of talk is never allowed. I've peeked at some of the WS forums other than Crimes in the News and there is no way I could handle the spirited debate.

That's expressly why I stay here, about 14 hours each day, starting threads and sharing details about pedophiles. My goal is to educate the general public about the threat and to keep the names out there so victims can find them, when they are ready to research.

Maybe I've sorely misunderstood the purpose of WS. I didn't believe that we could make judgements about what should be done to criminals. I thought that was purely under the purview of the judicial system. I am sorry if I offended you or others by my comments. I was merely trying to explain my position to Trident. I will cease to post as I do not want to have the WS moderators upset with my philosophical views as they must be contrary to your mission.

I don't mean to be unkind, but I must say something. Yes, I am aware and studied Jainism, Buddhism, all the quiet religions b/c my life was full of abuse. I could not understand why the abuse happened, still really don't. I will make this quote though as things continued on in my life, I am middle age now and not as open and kind as before as can be expected.

I was talking with a fellow employee one day, we spoke in metaphors about our family issues as many other employees were always around.

He asked: "So, you still a vegetarian?"

I replied: "Yes."

He said: "That makes you prey."

It helped me to think larger than myself, it helped me to understand what "they" see.

I guess more impact was b/c I had a young daughter at the time about to be abused too. I intervened in just enough time, I would not have seen it without this event, and exchange of a few words. I did not want her to ever endure the lifelong scars it causes. She is a healthy and happy adult b/c of many such incidents from kind fellow acquaintances.

I'm keeping a list of these scumbags on my computer and will post information and links as I find them. I hope no one will mind if I take a shortcut by including information, such as this that Filly has found. I'll list the contributors, of course. (Thanks, Filly!:blowkiss:) Once we get a list of the perverts and their locations, we can start looking for missing kids who might have fallen victim to Dreamboard's members.

ETA I'm also going to rearrange the list so that it goes by state, in roughly geographical order.

No problem, Stedfast. Thank you so much.

Here's another out of Fort Bliss. A Navy man.

Robert Edward Cuff.
http://blogs.star-telegram.com/crim...f-accused-of-child-*advertiser censored*.html

Command master chief Cuff is:

John Doe #21

aka "Slapalot"

aka "dd0040"

http://www.navytimes.com/news/2011/...-child-*advertiser censored*-charges-080511w/

Command master chief Cuff is still senior adviser for the Joint Task Force North and will remain so while dealing with legal aspects of his case.

LasVegas evidence seized related to bust. No name yet.

http://www.fox5vegas.com/story/15203775/evidence-seized-in-child-*advertiser censored*-investigation

and Daniel Deschenes, aka "Catman," of Terryville, Conn...."

more at link

Well Catman's lawyer said he had no part of Dreamboard. He didn't do it.

Neighbors say the feds swarmed his house and they haven't seen him since.
http://www.greenfieldreporter.com/v...CT--Justice-Child-*advertiser censored*-Conn/

Imagine all the attorney's that will be involved in this?

Well, honorable foes will respect your pacifism, but pedophiles are hardly honorable. Face it, if Gandhi had been up against the Nazis instead of the British he would have been a grease stain on a Panzer tank tread.

These "people" are clearly wired up wrong to have these sexual desires for children. I consider them defective goods and they should be returned to their maker for replacement. I do not believe they can be fixed, I do not believe that they should ever walk among us again, and if you accept those two points I cannot see any reason they should continue to share our oxygen.

Amen!

Great post!!!!

It seems that Dreamboard worked just as The Lost Boy group did. You had to post "fresh" and desirable child *advertiser censored* and follow strict rules to stay in good standing. A bit more info in an article about Chandler:

http://www.timesnews.net/article/90...t-us-prosecution-of-online-child-exploitation

Ex-Kingsport [TN] officer connected to 'living horror' child *advertiser censored* site, largest U.S. prosecution of online child exploitation

"....Users were required to post child *advertiser censored* in order to become a member, then continue to post images to remain in "good standing" and avoid removal. Rules for "Dreamboard" were reportedly printed in English, Russian, Japanese and Spanish, listing specifics for pictures posted; including no girls over the age of 13, children should be visibly "distressed."

Court records identify former KPD patrolman Richard Chandler as "John Doe #9" and by the Dreamboard username "almeda." The affidavit also lists child *advertiser censored* files he's accused of advertising and offering to distribute; "2010 sweetbabys in bed - hot show!!" in April of 2010, "Mule 2009" on June 7, 2010, followed by "Various Sets" three days later...."

and

"...The Department of Justice reports 13 of the 52 individuals arrested have pleaded guilty, while 20 of the 72 charged individuals remain at large. They are known only by their online identities, with efforts to identify and apprehend the suspects continuing...."

more at link

Well former police officer Richard Chandler has a neighbor that wants to "beat the living crap" out of him. No peace, love and understanding there. Chandler used Mr. Blevins wireless network. Yes he did and he also used his Church's wireless for this horrific child *advertiser censored*.

http://www2.tricities.com/news/2011...cop-used-neighbors-churches-and-b-ar-1220947/

I am so sorry I even looked at this thread....O>M>G> what the he77 is wrong with these "things".......castrate them all...without anesthesia!!!

Oh yeah...I'm having nightmares tonight....my heart is aching so badly for these poor sweet children....please dear God...mend these sweet innocents,mend their bodys' their minds and their spirits....mend their nightmares....through tears I am praying for a miracle....a miracle...because that is what it's going to take to ever get these children back to dear sweet innocents ever again.

PLEASE HELP!

I have been a member here since 2009, came on board because of the Caylee Anthony case. I am an adult survivor of childhood sexual abuse by a family member and older sisters boyfriend- my greatest benefit has been that it stops here with me and keeping my children safe and generations to come.

Last Thursday I had two special agents from the Department of Homeland Security/ ICE sit in my living room asking me questions about a neighbor (who I have considered a friend, he's been in my home, hugs my children and his room mate has babysat my children at MY HOME once before... we bought our house here, two years ago this summer) and they wanted to know his relationship with my children (I have a son 12 with Down syndrome, a daughter 10, and a daughter 7).

They informed me they were executing a search warrant in regards to child *advertiser censored* at my neighbors home (he is 47 years old)! To say I was/am shocked and devastated would be an understatement. There were approximately 10 agents with guns, masks, shields and they battering rammed down his front door. He has lived on this street (that is filled with babies, toddlers, elementary school and high school and college aged children) for 17 YEARS (so the older kids were at one time toddlers around him). All of my children and the neighbor children that I know of so far state they have not been touched or harmed by him, but we live about 100 yards from an elementary school and HE WAS NOT ARRESTED!

His female room mate is claiming to all who will listen (and let me tell you all are listening and some are believing it) that the search was for illegal firearms, or when confronted by me with what the agents SITTING IN MY LIVING ROOM SAID TO ME- she says (his room mate) that it is/was a mistake, a misunderstanding- some harmless download etc. and I am completely triggered by this event.

Does anyone know if I can get a copy of the Federal Search Warrant (the agents said I could)? I have his name and address etc. I did have a phone call back and the special agent who phoned me back said that what the agents told me is accurate- what my neighbor is touting isn't. The agent also said there is a REASON they were interviewing a mother (me), on the street who has children (although I am the only one[/I they have interviewed])- he said that they are with the Child Exploitation section of ICE and that I am asking the right questions but that there isn't much they can tell me because it is an active investigation. WTH?

They didn't even talk to my children- I did!

Can anyone offer help, comfort, or advice... I am about to melt down. Thanks so much~ Frigga

PLEASE HELP!

I have been a member here since 2009, came on board because of the Caylee Anthony case. I am an adult survivor of childhood sexual abuse by a family member and older sisters boyfriend- my greatest benefit has been that it stops here with me and keeping my children safe and generations to come.

Last Thursday I had two special agents from the Department of Homeland Security/ ICE sit in my living room asking me questions about a neighbor (who I have considered a friend, he's been in my home, hugs my children and his room mate has babysat my children at MY HOME once before... we bought our house here, two years ago this summer) and they wanted to know his relationship with my children (I have a son 12 with Down syndrome, a daughter 10, and a daughter 7).

They informed me they were executing a search warrant in regards to child *advertiser censored* at my neighbors home (he is 47 years old)! To say I was/am shocked and devastated would be an understatement. There were approximately 10 agents with guns, masks, shields and they battering rammed down his front door. He has lived on this street (that is filled with babies, toddlers, elementary school and high school and college aged children) for 17 YEARS (so the older kids were at one time toddlers around him). All of my children and the neighbor children that I know of so far state they have not been touched or harmed by him, but we live about 100 yards from an elementary school and HE WAS NOT ARRESTED!

His female room mate is claiming to all who will listen (and let me tell you all are listening and some are believing it) that the search was for illegal firearms, or when confronted by me with what the agents SITTING IN MY LIVING ROOM SAID TO ME- she says (his room mate) that it is/was a mistake, a misunderstanding- some harmless download etc. and I am completely triggered by this event.

Does anyone know if I can get a copy of the Federal Search Warrant (the agents said I could)? I have his name and address etc. I did have a phone call back and the special agent who phoned me back said that what the agents told me is accurate- what my neighbor is touting isn't. The agent also said there is a REASON they were interviewing a mother (me), on the street who has children (although I am the only one[/I they have interviewed])- he said that they are with the Child Exploitation section of ICE and that I am asking the right questions but that there isn't much they can tell me because it is an active investigation. WTH?

They didn't even talk to my children- I did!

Can anyone offer help, comfort, or advice... I am about to melt down. Thanks so much~ Frigga

Frigga I am so, so very sorry you are going through this. I can't even imagine how devastated you must be. No doubt anyone in your position would be freaked out let alone someone who has suffered childhood trauma like yourself.

Unfortunately I know nothing about the legal system.

Try over on the Jury room. So many people read there and always have excellent, knowledgable advice. I really think that will help you.

Again I am so sorry. Sending you comfort if that helps. Hey, I know I couldn't be calm, but professionals say you should remain calm for the kids because it's how we react that makes them wonder exactly what they can tell and not tell.

Definately IMO the Jury room. Oh and yeah illegal firearms my *advertiser censored*s.

Praying you get some answers and peace of mind.

Oh my gosh, Frigga. I am so sorry. That must be terrifying. I agree with Filly. Head over to the jury room. I can't offer any answers but I can offer my thoughts and prayers. They will be with you and your precious family. Keep your head up and know that your fellow sleuthers love and care about you. Keep us posted.

Bumping just in case regards to "Jane Doe"

Also praying Frigga's littles were not harmed.

uncovered in the Operations Ore, Avalanche, Wonderland, and Landslide....

This guy who did years in prison in connection to the "Wonderland" bust just got popped again.

http://joliet.patch.com/articles/jo...ser censored*-charges-for-2nd-time-prosecutor

I've just recently discovered this case and truly can't believe it. It seems people are still being arrested and charged over connections to this site which leads to connections to other sites. I recently read a very good article about how somebody in this case had received a photo of a little boy, long story short they were able to identify the little boy and found his abuser who had abused over 80 children in Amsterdam. I'm quite new to this website so maybe ye are aware of it but it was truly a shocking but fascinating read. The people behind these busts have one of the toughest jobs in the world, they sure do a great job.
Anyway, one of the guys in the Dreamboard busts is now dead
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news...d-*advertiser censored*-case-dies-in-arizona/
I'm guessing suicide, he also tried to appeal his conviction and failed. He got a higher sentence than most others

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SoCal Greg
Back