Found Deceased UT - Dylan Rounds, 19, Lucin, Box Elder Co, May 2022 #2 *Arrest*

Thanks for the clarification @indicolite22!

I was about to say the same and how I'm surprised it wasn't reported as
Park City, UT (that would have really put a spin on the story)!

Unfortunately, it's one of the "consider the source" MSM.

IMO, if East Idaho News isn't the first to report, it's likely insignificant, unverified, or otherwise embellished.
There was another copy of the same article on a website starting with Fox, but it turned out to be a fake MSM site.

The man, a fugitive from Montana, is currently being held in Davis County Jail, according to ABC4.
^^rsbm

IMO, if the bloody, barefoot man that was arrested on an unrelated warrant (i.e., Montana fugitive of justice) is extradited after his extradition hearing, I think it will be a good indication that authorities will clear him. JMO

I'm a bit confused on the Facebook post by the Admin there. It seems that she said that "properties are being investigated out there" and talked about how the Burning Festival was nearby (and that that may be what was being roped off).

I understood the "properties out there" to mean in Park Valley, as that is also in northern Utah, as is the E11 area which is where Burning Man is being held.

So, am I right or have I confused things? Can anyone clarify? I would love to know, as if this is the case, it sort of gives one the idea that maybe LE "have something", so to speak.

This case has really hit a cord with me and I think many others as well. Seattle's post regarding the changing state of the investigation was probably very on point, and it's hard to accept that.

Thanks for the clarification @indicolite22!

I was about to say the same and how I'm surprised it wasn't reported as
Park City, UT (that would have really put a spin on the story)!

Unfortunately, it's one of the "consider the source" MSM.

IMO, if East Idaho News isn't the first to report, it's likely insignificant, unverified, or otherwise embellished.
They are very professional.
The difference in the quality of an interview on East Idaho News and 'content creators' is actually astonishing to me.

@fridaybaker , It's interesting you mention this, because I was just checking Burning Man on google, and the festival hasn't even started as yet. It runs from Sunday August 28 through Monday September 5 according to google. So, ... ??? Confusing ,like everything else on this case. JMO MOO
Great you checked that out. I thought it was much later in the Summer too.
I wonder if there exist BM sub festivals as well?

I'm a bit confused on the Facebook post by the Admin there. It seems that she said that "properties are being investigated out there" and talked about how the Burning Festival was nearby (and that that may be what was being roped off).

I understood the "properties out there" to mean in Park Valley, as that is also in northern Utah, as is the E11 area which is where Burning Man is being held.

So, am I right or have I confused things? Can anyone clarify? I would love to know, as if this is the case, it sort of gives one the idea that maybe LE "have something", so to speak.

This case has really hit a cord with me and I think many others as well. Seattle's post regarding the changing state of the investigation was probably very on point, and it's hard to accept that.
The admin was denying a rumor that a crime scene had been cordoned off. She said that people from the festival could have traveled to the farm out of curiosity.

It appears that there were eyewitnesses to Dylan's encounter with the barefoot man. Admin comment: Log into Facebook
With everything so screwy with this case I hope the witness to the incident isn’t someone that’s already involved in any way.

Surely the witness can attest to whether or not Dylan gave a ride to CV or not since there is conflicting info on that.

For a desert with such a low population there sure seem to be plenty of people mucking about.

With everything so screwy with this case I hope the witness to the incident isn’t someone that’s already involved in any way.

Surely the witness can attest to whether or not Dylan gave a ride to CV or not since there is conflicting info on that.

For a desert with such a low population there sure seem to be plenty of people mucking about.

True, that.

One thing about an isolated rural area like that is that while there's lots of space, there aren't that many places for people to go. The towns are by water, or where roads meet, and people mostly live along the roads, and that's about it. So the people are going to run into each other. If you're sitting shoeless beside the road hoping for help, the odds are somebody picking up feed at the feed store or heading in to town for a hot-cooked meal will be along sooner than you would think.

OFF TOPIC - ADMIN NOTE…..
…….but want to be sure you all know:
Mike Morford, podcaster extraordinaire, and fellow WS member, has invited us all to take part in his new podcast CITIZEN DETECTIVE tonight starting in less than an hour!!
Here are the DETAILS:
CITIZEN DETECTIVE Youtube page:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCSgvqIuf4-sEF2aDdNGip2w

The WS thread for the case they are discussing tonight:
Rachael Runyon in Sunset, Utah

Please tune in to check it out!
Starts at 9 pm Eastern TONIGHT 6.28.22

(
Please do not comment on this thread about this post….go here instead…..
NEW PODCAST PARTNERSHIP w/ MIKE MORFORD
THANKS!
coco

^^rsbm

IMO, if the bloody, barefoot man that was arrested on an unrelated warrant (i.e., Montana fugitive of justice) is extradited after his extradition hearing, I think it will be a good indication that authorities will clear him. JMO

Appending to my quoted post as a reminder that the bloody, barefoot man contacted CC and confirmed to her that DR did give him a ride.

Just as the quote above, if he's extradited to MT after his hearing, I don't know why we should doubt DR gave him a ride, and continue to ponder over an eyewitness (that most of us don't know anything about). JMO

Did Candice say how many witnesses there were? I thought she said there was more than one confirming Dylan gave him a ride. Were they in the truck with Dylan or with CV?

Did Candice say how many witnesses there were? I thought she said there was more than one confirming Dylan gave him a ride. Were they in the truck with Dylan or with CV?
I have nothing to base this on but just has a thought- I wonder if the witnesses were from in town, like they saw CV get out of Dylan’s truck if they stopped at a gas station or the bar, or CV & DR walked into a place together so the witnesses were those at wherever they ended up. All along when she’s said witnesses I’ve thought she meant like someone watched CV get in the truck, or, like you said, someone else in the truck, and while that could be possible, it could’ve also just been people in town seeing CV in Dylan’s truck. If that’s the case those witnesses would likely know a lot less about the circumstances of DR picking up CV than we may hope.

I've only heard there are eyewitnesses on WS. This was reported by MSM on 6/27/22:

On Wednesday, before his disappearance, Cooley said Rounds had called her telling her about a bloody man who was walking on foot and came up out of the desert.

She says Rounds told her the man asked for a ride, but Rounds told her he didn't give him one.

The family and law enforcement had received tips to look in Lucin, Utah, a town nearby Round's farm.

In Lucin, the family discovered the identity of the man. He had voluntarily contacted them and didn't know where Rounds was.

The man, from what Cooley told us is named Chase. When he contacted the family he mentioned that Rounds did give him a ride.

Suspicions about Chase were lessened by the family. They thought that he may have been angry that Rounds didn't give him a ride and came after him,
but they now know that was not the case.

I wish this case was getting more media attention. It seems like the most likely scenario is that he’s dead, at least that’s what I’ve come to believe from media/social media. If he’s not? No one is looking for him alive.

Are citizens in neighboring towns and counties even aware that he’s missing? Even looking? Has there been been one reported sighting? Seems like there aren’t even sightings that end up being misidentification but if there were at least misidentifications then it would indicate people are looking for him and aware that he’s missing.
Has this case/story been featured on any major Network type news program? Are the parents pleading for the public to come forward - other than social media/youtube? I haven't seen anything local here in NV.

@fridaybaker , It's interesting you mention this, because I was just checking Burning Man on google, and the festival hasn't even started as yet. It runs from Sunday August 28 through Monday September 5 according to google. So, ... ??? Confusing ,like everything else on this case. JMO MOO
This is not "Burning Man" but Element-11 already concluded. (But I did also see it reported as "E-11 Burning Man Event" since it follows the ethos of burning man).

Element 11 (E11 for short) will be held on the beautiful Stargazer Ranch; a remote ranch in Northern Utah with extravagant night sky views. The theme for our 2022 event is “Cosmic Carnival” and the event dates will be June 22-26. “Happiness is simply a temporary condition that proceeds unhappiness.

Has this case/story been featured on any major Network type news program? Are the parents pleading for the public to come forward - other than social media/youtube? I haven't seen anything local here in NV.
Initially, DR's mom, Candice, appeared on several YT channels but all MSM including NBC Dateline site has steadily been reporting updates since about 6/22. Here's the link to Media Only thread for Dylan's case.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther
Back