Found Deceased UT - Dylan Rounds, 19, Lucin, Box Elder Co, May 2022 #2 *Arrest*

About the boots
Also according to this interview, Brenner placed himself by the pond at the same time Dylan's phone pinged there, the location from which it was recovered.

Parents went through his trailer, looking for Dylan and his guns. Overnight, Dylan's pistol shows up. Next day, same with the key fob.

(LE had already taken photos -- the items showed up after.)

Wiped down.

JMO

About the boots
Pretty interesting to hear about the path the cell phone took in relation to JB and his undeniable connection ....even more apparent with him denying that he ever saw DR that day. Also....had never heard about DR making a phone call to JB after talking to Grandma....I clearly see why he is the #1 suspect at this time. Now let's find Dylan!

So where is Dylan? Where did JB likely take his remains and when? Did JB's phone ping outside the farm on the Saturday when Dylan went missing? What evidence did JB remove from the grain shed during his "cleanup" in the following days? Surely not a body. Why did he keep Dylan's boots? He also obviously kept his keyfob and pistol before returning them, but got rid of the phone.

I hope that his parents are able to get some ground penetrating radar done out on the "wash"
Dave Sparks from diesel brothers just posted a video on YouTube this week of them using a drone equipped with different lenses to search the area. They got it from EquuSearch and it has some sort of infrared and sonar abilities. Kind of a long watch but pretty interesting so far.

Edit. Not so much drone footage shown but most of it is an interview with his parents .

Last edited:
They are absolutely amazing and astounding.
Yes. I have watched multiple videos, and I, too, am stunned by both their composure & their valiant efforts to get to the bottom of this and find Dylan despite some difficulties and frustrations surrounding LE/the investigation follow through initially.

I am fortunate that Ben’s body was found because though we have no true suspects/have not caught the killer(s), at least there is some degree of closure that comes w/at least finding him & knowing what he physically went through at the time of his death.

I cannot even imagine how it must be … Emotionally dealing with the fact that they still don’t know where Dylan physically is located, exactly what happened to him the day he disappeared, etc.

The stress associated with not knowing where your son physically is as time continues to pass on the clock, days continue to go by each week, the calendar flips from one month to the next must be immense. Still … no Dylan.

These folks are incredible. My heart & support goes out to Dylan’s parents. I hope there is more information unearthed soon.

I likely missed it posted, but there are several things in this article that I didn’t know was released: 1) the boots were bloody; 2) JB admitted to moving the boots; 3) DRs phone was found at the bottom of the pond; 4) JB was at the same pond that day; 5) DR called JB that day; and 6) DRs truck was put in 4WD even though DRs had previously told others he didn’t use that feature because it wasn’t working.

I sure hope they find him soon. I’m glad to read about the dedication of these guys to keep searching voluntarily. The family’s devastation really is hard to think about. Praying for them!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BlackBalled
Back