Found Deceased UT - Dylan Rounds, 19, Lucin, Box Elder Co, May 2022 #2 *Arrest*

Yep time lapse. That's not a recording mode on any mobile phone device is it?

Maybe Dylan had some form of recording devices about his premises or his vehicle that sent notifications or short clips to his phone or a wifi data cloud of some sort when movement or activity had been detected?

Amazing! Dylan has spoken from the dead and now his family can be assured of the correct perpetrator being held to account.
On my iPhone XR I see "time-lapse" as an option. Wow.

I wonder if Dylan didn't set up a baby monitor type camera because he was suspicious. Of theft perhaps.

I have one, synced to my phone. Automatically uploads and stores to my phone, regardless of where my phone is.

So it's possible that his phone didn't record it but the device sent it to his phone from where LE retrieved it.

In that event, JB may not have been near Dylan's phone when he cleaned his weapon, only in view of camera of which he was apparently and thankfully unaware.

I wonder, if this scenario is correct, if Dylan had set up a camera in or near JB's trailer or in the seed shed.

It's all so sad. A squatter, grifter, good for nothing SOB takes the life of a hard working, decent, and beloved young man who wanted simply to farm...

Wish we could bring HIM back and dispatch the other.

The fact that JB hasn't coughed up a location makes him all the worse, and I didn't think that was possible.

JMO
Could be. I'm heartbroken for hard-working Dylan. We don't know much more about the video recording, att

"On Rounds' phone, investigators found a time-lapse video showing Brenner cleaning a gun with blood stains on his arms and his shirt."

Regarding time lapse videos, the article posted states that when you play the time lapse video in regular mode, you see a quick solid video without gaps of time in-between.

"When the time-lapse video is played back at regular speed, everything appears to move much more quickly than it did in real life. Clouds appear to race across the sky, flower buds open rapidly, leaves turn to face the sun, and other prolonged events will appear to happen a whole lot faster."
How to Time-Lapse a Video on iPhone

So who took the video? Was Dylan injured and able to record Brenner? Did Brenner record himself cleaning the gun? maybe accidentally? So many questions!
Given DR's phone was found discarded in the pond, I think it is a very good chance this is DR speaking from the grave! :eek:

It makes no sense that Brenner would be using DR's phone to record a video of himself. No sense at all. JMO

In other words, the term 'abuse or desecration of a human body ' can mean merely that Dylan was hidden away or buried under soil.
Transporting a body is also illegal and can fall under those terms; iirc ?
Although I wouldn't put it past the accused to have done worse.

For now ... I'll believe Dylan is whole and just concealed, and that his family will be able to give him a respectful burial.
I know that they'll do this regardless of the circumstances.
So much makes me ill about this case.
Also troubling is if the perp tries to plea bargain in exchange for Dylan's remains.
Praying and hoping fervently that LE can find him, before that.
Fingers are crossed !
Imo.

Given DR's phone was found discarded in the pond, I think it is a very good chance this is DR speaking from the grave! :eek:

It makes no sense that Brenner would be using DR's phone to record a video of himself. No sense at all. JMO

I meant that he may have handled it in order to switch it off or something but accidentally ended up making a video of himself. It seems that's not the case.

I really think that JB was giving Dylan trouble. Maybe stealing from him. So Dylan set up some kind of surveillance.

I'm glad they have this huge bit of damning evidence against JB -- I wonder where he was when the video was taken. His trailer, I assume but maybe even Dylan's.

It's chilling.

I really think that JB was giving Dylan trouble. Maybe stealing from him. So Dylan set up some kind of surveillance.

I'm glad they have this huge bit of damning evidence against JB -- I wonder where he was when the video was taken. His trailer, I assume but maybe even Dylan's.

It's chilling.
Bbm.
I thought I'd read that things were disturbed, or not in their right place in Dylans' trailer ?
So it's possible JB was inside there, and my guess is that JB was removing evidence or stealing.
Imo.

Please refresh my memory.

Is this the guy that the family knew and worked for Dylan?

TIA
JB was the squatter, who together with DH, was said to be "family friends" of Dylan and his family.

I believe it was DH that had recently quit.

Recalling the criminal complaint, After JB was interviewed by BECSO around June 7, 2022, he delivered his muzzle loaders to DH for safekeeping. DH turned the weapons into LE but kept a .22 rifle received from JB --citing the original owner of the rifle owed DH money.

JB was the squatter, who together with DH, was said to be "family friends" of Dylan and his family.

I believe it was DH that had recently quit.

Recalling the criminal complaint, After JB was interviewed by BECSO around June 7, 2022, he delivered his muzzle loaders to DH for safekeeping. DH turned the weapons into LE but kept a .22 rifle received from JB --citing the original owner of the rifle owed DH money.
Bless your memory.
Deeply appreciated.
I could not remember his initials!

3/4/23

BOX ELDER COUNTY, Utah – A day after formal murder and desecration of a body charges were filed in her son’s disappearance, Dylan Rounds’ mother is speaking out about the last nine months.

“Knowing who our son was, knowing what he would do in our position is what has kept me going forward,” said Candice Cooley.

Cooley said Rounds was a hard worker who dreamed of being a big farmer. He was 19 when he vanished from the tiny town of Lucin on the Utah/Nevada border in May 2022.

She said the last nine months had been a difficult, frustrating rollercoaster of emotions.

“We knew the first day we got out there when we saw Dylan’s boots what happened,” Cooley said. “For us, this is a win. We have fought so hard for charges.”

On Friday, prosecutors announced charges of aggravated murder and abuse or desecration of a dead body against 59-year-old James Brenner—who was previously named as a suspect and is already in custody on unrelated charges.

“This is good news,” Cooley told KSLTV on Saturday. “We don’t have a conviction and we don’t have Dylan’s body, but we won the first battle.”

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname
Back