GUILTY UT - Ethan Stacy, 4, Layton, 10 May 2010 - #8

she better get used to it. that's all she is ever gonna get.

Dearest Ethan. We will never forget you. I can't believe it has been a year. I know you are in a better place, sweetie.

Dearest Ethan. We will never forget you. I can't believe it has been a year. I know you are in a better place, sweetie.

I can't believe it's been a year, either! OMG. The saddest part of this whole story is that little Ethan was in a better place before he was FORCED to go to those monsters. I just don't think I'll ever be able to get over that. :(

I can't believe it's been a year, either! OMG. The saddest part of this whole story is that little Ethan was in a better place before he was FORCED to go to those monsters. I just don't think I'll ever be able to get over that. :(

that is the worst for me too, honey. they shoulda left him with his father who loved him. this never had to happen but for spite.

Judge sets June hearing on evidence in Ethan Stacy murder case

Prosecutors and defense attorneys on Thursday agreed some records of communications between murder defendants Nathan and Stephanie Sloop and their therapist are protected by patient-physician privilege.

But a dispute remains about whether prosecutors are barred from using all of the records in court against the Sloops.

Davis County Attorney Troy Rawlings argued that some conversations between the Sloops and their therapist, Ogden psychologist Rob Pramann, were not carried out for the sake of treatment. Therefore, some of the conversations that took place should not be sealed for privacy and instead should be allowed for use by prosecutors as evidence, he said.

Defense attorneys maintain that the records are confidential and should not be admitted as evidence

http://www.sltrib.com/sltrib/news/51666858-78/sloop-ethan-nathan-judge.html.csp

Prosecutors want conversations between Sloops and therapists used as evidence
Saturday, April 23, 2011 11:39 p.m

FARMINGTON — After long discussions behind closed doors, attorneys have agreed that communication between Nathan and Stephanie Sloop and their doctors fall under patient-client privilege.

The couple is accused of killing Stephanie Sloop's son, Ethan Stacy, and burying his body near Powder Mountain in Weber County on or around Mother's Day 2010. Court documents list "severe abuse" as the cause of death.

Whether communications that do not have to do with the Sloops' diagnoses and treatment itself are also privileged or may be used as evidence is a question now before a judge.

Second District Judge Glen Dawson has asked attorneys on both sides of the case to file additional briefs on the issue in advance of a June 3 hearing. July 29 was also set aside if there are any additional evidence issues.

"There is a difference between what's privileged, what's protected, what's a protected medical record," Nathan Sloop's attorney, Richard Mauro, said. "We have a disagreement about that."

http://www.deseretnews.com/article/...n-Sloops-and-therapists-used-as-evidence.html

Sweet Ethan, you have forever touched my heart. My heart grew heavy when I first heard your story and grows heavier still now over a year after. I am only thankful that you are in a better place. Watch over all of the other little ones gone too soon and guide them home.

I wont let you fall to the second page ethan <3 we wont forget you, baby

This one is going to be extremely tough.

Justice for Ethan. RIP baby.

I so agree with you. I still tear up thinking of Ethan. The raw hatred I feel for these two combined with the profound sadness I feel, just gnaws at my stomach in ways I don't even understand.

I so agree with you. I still tear up thinking of Ethan. The raw hatred I feel for these two combined with the profound sadness I feel, just gnaws at my stomach in ways I don't even understand.

I feel exactly the same. Each time I come to this thread or anytime I think of him, the tears start rolling down my cheeks.

How could they do this to him? How?

Still thinking of Ethan and waiting for justice! :rose:

Defense now seeks therapist's records in Ethan Stacy murder case

Lawyers for a woman accused of killing her 4-year-old son are urging a judge to force a therapist to hand over medical records.

Fox 13 obtained a court filing from Stephanie Sloop's defense attorney, demanding the therapist's records as part of the ongoing murder case. The July 1 filing by attorney Mary Corporon complains that Dr. Rob Pramann is not complying with a subpoena for records

http://www.fox13now.com/news/local/...han-stacy-murder-case-20110707,0,468043.story

please please let ethan have the justice that was denied caylee...I cant stand how cynical I have become this week...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aishavn
Back