UT - Gwyneth Paltrow sued over ski collision at Deer Valley Resort in 2016 - trial, March 2023 *GP Not Guilty* #2

Camel did him in...lol

Of course he lost!!!!!!!!!!!

Gwyneth Paltrow’s accuser rode a camel despite claiming ski crash ‘left him a recluse’, court hears​

View attachment 412174
He’s getting exactly what he wanted! Fame!

The infuriating fact is that he gets what he wanted win or lose. That’s what makes people like him so maddening. JMO
What? He had his 15 minutes.

He embarrassed himself traipsing around the world then lying he is a recluse.

He will be the man who tried to cash off a celebrity for over 3 million and the jury took him out in 2 1/2 hours

I didn't follow this trial, but I have a friend who did, and this guy sounds like a total a-hole, for wasting the court's time, making his family go through this and having to testify, and then giving Paltrow a victory (the last one is is the worst part for my friend who does not like her).

I didn't follow this trial, but I have a friend who did, and this guy sounds like a total a-hole, for wasting the court's time, making his family go through this and having to testify, and then giving Paltrow a victory (the last one is is the worst part for my friend who does not like her).

I blame his attorneys for taking this case in the first place. With those pics showing him traveling all over the world, well, they should have realized he could not prove damages-- it was a ludicrous case and a waste of the court's time. I don't particularly like GP, but she stuck to her guns and took it to him and good for her.

I blame his attorneys for taking this case in the first place. With those pics showing him traveling all over the world, well, they should have realized he could not prove damages-- it was a ludicrous case and a waste of the court's time. I don't particularly like GP, but she stuck to her guns and took it to him and good for her.
CAse should never have been brought to trial...his team of attorneys are losers. He is just loving the attention and will have a real hard time letting go. Given his behavior post verdict and during I think he went into her on purpose. I ran across the press conf. where he called her godzilla etc. and at that presser way back when guess who was snorting around and coughing...yep attorney Sykes.

CAse should never have been brought to trial...his team of attorneys are losers. He is just loving the attention and will have a real hard time letting go. Given his behavior post verdict and during I think he went into her on purpose. I ran across the press conf. where he called her king kong etc. and at that presser way back when guess who was snorting around and coughing...yep attorney Sykes.

Clarifying a previous statement about GP weird points of view. Whatever she chooses to do in her intimate relationship is her business. My point was about when she begins to coin it through her brand as though she is an official intimacy guru. ‘This is the thing to do now’.

Similar to what Oprah does. Pick a topic and she instantly becomes the guru de jour.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrak
Back