UT - Gwyneth Paltrow sued over ski collision at Deer Valley Resort in 2016 - trial, March 2023 *GP Not Guilty*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see Terry is now in court...the guy is star struck.
Hahahahha he’s gonna milk this 15 mins for all its worth. I find it so strange that he decides not to be there like a diva until she testifies! Also, why call GP first before their own dang client! He’s the one suing! Why does she go first! I bet he insisted that she go first. He wants to be the main act!

I gotta say so far GP is doing well and comes across as believable! Mr. Owens needs to stop objecting so much. Makes it look like he’s trying to protect her from exposure. She’s doing well - let her keep going with no interruptions! His objections are also getting overruled. Again, bad lawyering. His client is more composed and aware of the optics than he is! It’s late in a Friday and he’s been up to the bench twice!

I haven’t watched any of this trial until now - the reason I tuned in is because I heard someone comment about GP’s behavior and the way she dressed. This person was critical of GP’s appearance calling it unprofessional. Anyhow, I am about an hour behind in the live feed, but GP’s attorney is driving me crazy, as well as this witness who is one of TS’s daughters. OMG, they’re both annoying!

I have zero opinion on GP...some seem to really dislike her. I would have been a great juror. I have no real knowledge of her but so far listening to this case I am on team GP despite being so turned off by her attorney Owens.
I'm possibly even more impartial. I was today years old when I learned it's 'Paltrow' and not 'Palfrow' . Thanks to this thread I'm now watching the trial though, and mainly due to this extremely weird daughter witness.

A recess again!? What the heck! Get this done!

ETA: I believe GP! She’s not argumentative. She’s clear and direct in her answers. Not evasive!

Now plaintiff wants to say she’s clumsy and accident prone! How is this relevant?

I gotta say so far GP is doing well and comes across as believable! Mr. Owens needs to stop objecting so much. Makes it look like he’s trying to protect her from exposure. She’s doing well - let her keep going with no interruptions! His objections are also getting overruled. Again, bad lawyering. His client is more composed and aware of the optics than he is! It’s late in a Friday and he’s been up to the bench twice!
GP is doing better than I expected.

These lawyers (all) are awful…imo

Attorney arguing with the judge...won't quit.

Besides, if you run into things at home etc., like I do, doesn't mean you run into things while skiing or partaking in sports activities, like I've never done.

Where did this female attorney come from?? She is a live wire in the worst of ways. Her attempts to being funny are embarrassing.

She reminds me of Amber Heards star struck attorney ‘Elaine’. She was obsessed with every witness, believing they were there just to be on Tv.

Where did this female attorney come from?? She is a live wire in the worst of ways. Her attempts to being funny are embarrassing.

She reminds me of Amber Heards star struck attorney ‘Elaine’. She was obsessed with every witness, believing they were there just to be on Tv.
I remember Elaine and she was great compared to this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robbi708