UT - Gwyneth Paltrow sued over ski collision at Deer Valley Resort in 2016 - trial, March 2023 *GP Not Guilty*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm possibly even more impartial. I was today years old when I learned it's 'Paltrow' and not 'Palfrow' . Thanks to this thread I'm now watching the trial though, and mainly due to this extremely weird daughter witness.
My hubs can never get her name right. He always calls her Gwyneth Pavlov. And I‘m thinking, like Pavlov’s dogs? LOL

I have only watched bits and pieces. I had a bad connection for the longes title… then, lo and behold it got so boring. I agree on the one daughter, Shea… she was rather a piece of work. But then I ended up missing GP.

Much thanks to all of you who watched for sharing the sound bites here. You’re the best.

Tomorrow the media headlines will be, " Gwyneth Paltrow Testifies She Was Sexually Assaulted On The Slopes ".

I am not trying to make light of SA but I am about the media. IMO.

Last edited:
That woman plaintiff lawyer did no favors for her client. Jury may be turned off by her, as well as by those two deflecting drama daughters.
I don't know what happened, who's to blame etc, but GP comes across as credible, calm, respectful, answers the questions, and makes sense. Some may find her condescending but I don't perceive that.

We haven't heard the plaintiff yet. How will he come across?
Who knows?

This bickering about time....if the plaintiff lawyers had prepared the daughters properly in answering questions yes or no, rather than let them avoid and deflect, things might have been wrapped up sooner. They should not be complaining.

I’m sorry but I can’t believe that GP is just lying about this! It will be very interesting to see how the plaintiff does in the stand!
If she was guilty she would have just paid him to avoid all of this nonsense. She has the money I would think.

Reading here sucked me into watching but my free streaming ends Tues. and I really want to see Terry on the stand. Hope I can see some videos on You tube after.

This bickering about time....if the plaintiff lawyers had prepared the daughters properly in answering questions yes or no, rather than let them avoid and deflect, things might have been wrapped up sooner. They should not be complaining.
Not to mention his female lawyer objecting and interrupting every second.

If she was guilty she would have just paid him to avoid all of this nonsense. She has the money I would think.

Reading here sucked me into watching but my free streaming ends Tues. and I really want to see Terry on the stand. Hope I can see some videos on You tube after.
I watched mine on YouTube Law & Crime so I was able to rewind back an hour before I started watching today’s session.

That woman plaintiff lawyer did no favors for her client. Jury may be turned off by her, as well as by those two deflecting drama daughters.
I don't know what happened, who's to blame etc, but GP comes across as credible, calm, respectful, answers the questions, and makes sense. Some may find her condescending but I don't perceive that.

We haven't heard the plaintiff yet. How will he come across?
Who knows?
I have the feeling he will come across as evasive as his darlin" daughters. I thought I heard that Jenny may come. Now that is must viewing. I think TS is star struck...you could see as he watched GP on the stand. First day he showed up.

agree but Owens asking the defense to put TS on later in the week? Come out. Outrageous. I think the son can miss a different day of school or one extra day and the daughter is on spring break. I think they can may room for TS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robbi708