UT - Homeless man cuts woman's throat after she let him shower, Salt Lake City, 6 Feb 2022*ARREST*

When I read this I shuddered because the things that ‘go bump in the night’ could be the handsome stranger you just met on a dating site or on the street.

Here is another women named Ingrid Lyne from Seattle and the horrible tragedy that unfolded.
GUILTY - WA - Ingrid Lyne, 40, Seattle, 8 April 2016 #2
Ingrid was an absolutely beautiful mother and dedicated nurse thinking she was just going on a normal date. She went out with an attractive man to a Mariners Game ‘who was the Devil’. She could have never imagined he was the evil slasher that would cut her up and put her remains in garage bags and toss in dumpsters all over Seattle.

For these two women one in NY and the other in Seattle the men they allowed into their homes was the nightmare they would never wake up from.

In my previous post there were two glaring errors. First the woman was from Utah not NY and Second the UT woman thankfully survived having her throat slashed.

For these two women one from UT and the other one from Seattle the men they allowed into their homes became the nightmare Ingrid Lyne never woke up from.Fortunately the UT woman survived her throat being slashed.

If a homeless person ever asks to use your shower, I highly recommend not letting him in. Let him use the hose in your yard, if you must.

Homeless man accused of slitting woman’s throat after she let him into her home to shower

"At around 1 a.m. on Feb. 11, officers located Jones and later booked him into the Salt Lake County Metro Jail on one count of aggravated assault."

I suppose because the victim lived, the perp gets a slap on the wrist -- no attempted murder charge. Yes. Let's get him out on bail quick so he can be back out on the streets and do this again.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back