Found Deceased UT - Kayelyn Louder, 30, Murray, 27 September 2014

According to JVM, Kayelyn called 911 earlier that day saying someone was trying to break in. No one knows where they got this information from though.

The find Kayelyn FB has an interesting post by JVM.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/542274222570458/

The comments by friends seem to think it is false.

Aha, at least we have a little more to think about now.

Elainera it says Kayelyn called 911 earlier the day she went missing because she thought someone was breaking into her condo (LE found nothing) and days before she went missing Kayelyn's roomate saw Kayelyn's ex being nasty to her.

Watch this:

http://www.hlntv.com/video/2014/10/07/missing-utah-woman-vanished-without-trace

If someone breaks into your apartment or condo (say through a back door or window), that would giva a person reason enough to go running outside in the rain with no shoes or purse/keys.

Right????

On the interview with her sister and friend, he states she was looking back as she was leaving like someone was following her. Scary! I wish they would release the footage. Has anyone said if she was running, walking fast, etc.?

If someone breaks into your apartment or condo (say through a back door or window), that would giva a person reason enough to go running outside in the rain with no shoes or purse/keys.

Right????

JMO and just me, if I believed someone was trying to break in, you wouldn't be able to pry my phone away from me. So I think your idea is good, I just feel like I don't understand why she would not have her phone on her of that was the case. Meaning I wouldn't have to stop to grab it because it would be attached to me already. This is how it was when I moved into my previous apartment, where I felt relatively isolated and every sound spooked me...I even refused to shower there because I didnt want to put the phone down to do it. (I showered at the gym though!)

ETA I got over it after the first six months or so. :crazy:

Right????

Yep, and maybe right into the arms (or condo, or car) of someone bad :(

I've also been thinking about the roommate - wonder if she had any enemies and Kayelyn was not the target, but got caught up in something?

There is also an interesting comment on the group FB by "CA", asking about a guy who lived downstairs that she was with 3 hours before she ran - I had never seen that before. Wonder where he came by that info?

However if you are in the kitchen, and your phone is in the bedroom and someone is entering your bedroom window, do you go into the bedroom to retrieve it or run like hell out the front door? Me, I'm running, forget the phone.

However if you are in the kitchen, and your phone is in the bedroom and someone is entering your bedroom window, do you go into the bedroom to retrieve it or run like hell out the front door? Me, I'm running, forget the phone.
Oh yes, I just think that if something had happened earlier the phone and I would not be in separate rooms. No need for retrieval because it would be on my person, and I say that as someone who usually wears clothes without pockets. I would not put it down.

Even creepier was a true crime show I watched where a predator climbed through the ceiling (between the beams & air conditioning ducts) & entered into the victim's apartment through the closet!!!

Scary stuff!!!!

As reported (based on surveillance video), KL left her condo September 27, 5:45 PM. The weather that date / time indicates rain to overcast, temperature 56ºF / 58ºF. KL was wearing a tank top, shorts, no shoes.

http://www.friendlyforecast.com/usa...ast-Murray-Utah&date=20140927000000&sort=hour

Flooding also reported in the general area:

http://www.kutv.com/news/features/t...ional-Park-closed-due-to-flooding-42703.shtml

Entrance to KL's condo:

KL condo.png

Overhead:

!!KL condo overhead.png

Family is now paniced. More info:

Friends say Louder, who has a bachelor's degree in social work, had recently lost her part-time job working with adolescent boys at a group home. Louder, friends say, was concerned about paying her bills, and was worried she might have to move out of Salt Lake City.

Friends say although she was "embarrassed" by the job loss, she was "hopeful" for the future. Friends suggest Louder would never just disappear or hurt herself.

Police have been investigating the case. They say there are no signs of foul play.

http://www.kutv.com/news/features/t...woman-growing-uneasy-45887.shtml#.VDS4LBYZmN4

This appears to be an explanation of a Tarot card called "Death" (it doesn't signify literal death, FWIW)...yes, I read cards...but am not a "psychic"! The words on some of the cards can seem scary to people unfamiliar w/ them. My guess is maybe she had a reading & this card came up, or perhaps she was simply checking out info on Tarot cards. JMO.

One of "KiKi"'s Photos posts on her FB page and comments, from 2011, appear odd:

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...493968.-2207520000.1412613530.&type=3&theater

Very interesting FB read!
This young woman had a lot going on. (if you go by what is said there)
Nasty EX Lost Job 911 calls
wonder why she lost her job?

If she took off (which I do not think she did) she would have taken her dog!

I just heard about this case and the circumstances of her disappearance really struck me. She wasn't dressed as if she were making a romantic rendezvous. It was more like catching a pizza man or getting something from a neighbor. I have not read anything about the possibility of a home intruder. If that were the case there would probably be evidence of a break in and most likely justing her making noise and running would be enough to scare the attacker off. Most offenders want to keep offending, causing attention means they are at risk of being caught. In that case she would have been found by now. I don't think she fits the profile for suicide. Women don't generally leave the home for that and she would have asked someone to dog sit. I did check registered sex offenders within a mile radius of her address and there are 23. Of course not all offend women in their 30s etc but I'm sure authorities are checking on them by now. I have a feeling she was coerced into someone's condo in her complex. The media attention may cause them to harm her in a panic. If she's still alive. Not looking good by my profile.

I'm also wondering about the roommate. I need more info about their background and relationship. I will hold any thoughts until then.

I have to agree with some of the posts, sounds like she was just going out for a moment to get the mail or something from her car and get taken there, by either someone else in her complex or a stranger. I don't feel she left on her own.

It could also be a "split second" suicide - that is an impulse that she could not resist. I am clinically depressed, and I am well aware of these ... impulses, for lack of a better word. They just come out of the blue, and there is a huge sense of urgency. Reading around here, I have noticed it is not uncommon to be ok one minute, and to yearn to end your life the next one.

Or it could have been one of the "boys" she worked with.

It could also be a "split second" suicide - that is an impulse that she could not resist. I am clinically depressed, and I am well aware of these ... impulses, for lack of a better word. They just come out of the blue, and there is a huge sense of urgency. Reading around here, I have noticed it is not uncommon to be ok one minute, and to yearn to end your life the next one.

Or it could have been one of the "boys" she worked with.

I'm familiar with the concept but she doesn't fit the typical profile of someone who would. And a split second choice usually is jumping into oncoming traffic, off a bridge and her body would be hard to miss. They aren't thinking about the aftermath. They just want to get it done. Her was left and being such a dog lover I feel it's an important piece of the profile.

Because she's an adult and adults can go "missing" I am sure there is a delay in retrieving her electronic communication but if she did run outside to meet someone or wave a visitor in the direction there would be some sort of communication in the days hours minutes leading up to the disappearance. But I still don't think that's what happened. I think the opportunity presented itself an offender took it. Someone who was friendly perhaps, ground level condo, if there was a struggle it would have been muffled by the hard hitting rain. Any drag marks or telltale indicators would have been washed away.

Unless of course she had an aneurysm or fall, traumatic head injury but even then she would have turned up by now in a hospital, police station or shelter. If she did just wander off.

One of the reports said she felt great embarrassment due to her loss of employment and I think that's a good indication that she cared about what her family and friends would think. If she were going to take her life she would have expressed herself in a goodbye letter. She seemed educated and responsible. I hope I'm wrong and she just took off to clear her head but again...I find it hard in this case.

I only had a chance to read the last 5 pages. There are a LOT of important details and I wonder if anyone could fill me in on a few things...
Do we know who the ex-boyfriend was and what kind of trouble she had with him recently?
Do we know who the ex husband is? Any children? Anything in family court recently?
Was her door open or closed when she left? Locked?
Was mail still in her mailbox Sunday?
Anyone know the reason for termination and why she would be "embarrassed" about it?
Was she with a man downstairs for 3 hours before she went missing? Anyone know of that was a friend?
Has anyone checked Craigslist, KSL and newspapers for help wanted for social workers?
Has anyone checked to see if there are any registered sex offenders in the condo complex?
Anyone know WHY Murray PD waited TEN DAYS to use a scent dog? I presume not a cadaver dog?

Thanks for any info. I'll catch up on posts later.

I only had a chance to read the last 5 pages. There are a LOT of important details and I wonder if anyone could fill me in on a few things...
Do we know who the ex-boyfriend was and what kind of trouble she had with him recently?
Do we know who the ex husband is? Any children? Anything in family court recently?
Was her door open or closed when she left? Locked?
Was mail still in her mailbox Sunday?
Anyone know the reason for termination and why she would be "embarrassed" about it?
Was she with a man downstairs for 3 hours before she went missing? Anyone know of that was a friend?
Has anyone checked Craigslist, KSL and newspapers for help wanted for social workers?
Has anyone checked to see if there are any registered sex offenders in the condo complex?
Anyone know WHY Murray PD waited TEN DAYS to use a scent dog? I presume not a cadaver dog?

Thanks for any info. I'll catch up on posts later.

All I know is... door was locked.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dena24
Back