Found Deceased UT - Kayelyn Louder, 30, Murray, 27 September 2014

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/story/26716098/woman-vanishes

In this article Kayelyn's sister said, she would never leave her dog behind and she had her keys with her when she ran out of the building. I have the hinky meter up for the room mate or someone that lives in that condo complex. I don't believe she is out wandering around with mental illness.

I noticed that the article you linked mentioned she had a cat, too. ("Kayelyn Louder, 30, lived in a condo with her dog, cat, and a roommate.") Reports always seem to mention how much she loved her dog, but what about her cat? Maybe it had gone outside, and so she went outside to search for the cat since it had started raining? Just a thought.

No money ,clothes,food,friends ,transportation, communication after 3 weeks..either held against her will by someone shortly after she skipped out,is out of the media covering zone in the company of folks who don't know she is a missing person or she is deceased. For some reason I don't feel she is dead.

Parts of this do seem orchestrated. The crazy noises, the imaginary intruders, the dash away from the home in front of a camera.......and yet the normalcy of taking the dog out for a whiz...........seems planned.

According to her Dad, she's never had any mental problems..........well..........alrighty then !!

O/T For anybody previously following this case, Hannah Graham's body was found. Go here to read thread.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...014-**Awaiting-Forensic-Confirmation**/page41

Kayelyn's dog and cat are in the safe hands of family.

Kayelyn was reported missing by the roommate (contacted family) a few days after the fact.

A Private Investigator has indicated the roommate is cleared ...and that's all that was confirmed. It seems every other 'possibility' is still just that, at least as far as has been made public. There might be more than one Investigator involved in the case.

Family, friends and others continue to distribute fliers, contact media and businesses and to search, with a point person maintaining maps of searched and to-be-searched areas. Some are having silicone bracelets made, others are suggesting balloon releases, others are involving their own family members to hold signs in high-traffic areas.

LE indicated there is no evidence of foul play. Based on what LE initially reported, that Kayelyn seemed "delusional" and "confused" ...we might assume LE has leaned toward the idea Kayelyn may have intentionally left the condo to harm herself. Family disputes that contention, remains open to all possibilities and will not stop searching.

LE's first use of K9 was Cadaver dogs in particular areas within the complex, and that was after seven or eight days had already passed since she went missing. It was raining off and on the day and raining during when Kayelyn left her condo but AFAIK that does not preclude the use of Bloodhound / Search dogs. To date, it is not known if Search dogs have ever been used.

Kayelyn's vehicle was still parked in the condo parking lot where she had left it. No status reported.

LE has searched Kayelyn's phone and computer. No status reported.

LE has searched Kayelyn's condo. No status reported.

The 911 call dialog, the surveillance video clips, the roommate's and family and friend's input plus the lack of other (public) evidence has muddied this case.

It is easy to assume Kayelyn was experiencing a mental health issue based on the 911 call(s) and as reported by the roommate ("delusional") and as claimed by LE ("confused", based on what LE 'sees' in certain video content).

It also is easy to assume Kayelyn exited her condo to visit a friend in another condo. In the video she appears somewhat hurried - it was raining - but not panicked and was not wearing shoes and did not bring her cell phone nor wallet / purse ...this could indicate a full intent to return to her condo or could indicate a delusional exit heading to no particular destination with intent to escape voices and / or to harm herself.

Perplexing. Frustrating. Given the time that has passed, not looking good.

Kayelyn's dog and cat are in the safe hands of family.

Kayelyn was reported missing by the roommate (contacted family) a few days after the fact.

A Private Investigator has indicated the roommate is cleared ...and that's all that was confirmed. It seems every other 'possibility' is still just that, at least as far as has been made public. There might be more than one Investigator involved in the case.

Family, friends and others continue to distribute fliers, contact media and businesses and to search, with a point person maintaining maps of searched and to-be-searched areas. Some are having silicone bracelets made, others are suggesting balloon releases, others are involving their own family members to hold signs in high-traffic areas.

LE indicated there is no evidence of foul play. Based on what LE initially reported, that Kayelyn seemed "delusional" and "confused" ...we might assume LE has leaned toward the idea Kayelyn may have intentionally left the condo to harm herself. Family disputes that contention, remains open to all possibilities and will not stop searching.

LE's first use of K9 was Cadaver dogs in particular areas within the complex, and that was after seven or eight days had already passed since she went missing. It was raining off and on the day and raining during when Kayelyn left her condo but AFAIK that does not preclude the use of Bloodhound / Search dogs. To date, it is not known if Search dogs have ever been used.

Kayelyn's vehicle was still parked in the condo parking lot where she had left it. No status reported.

LE has searched Kayelyn's phone and computer. No status reported.

LE has searched Kayelyn's condo. No status reported.

The 911 call dialog, the surveillance video clips, the roommate's and family and friend's input plus the lack of other (public) evidence has muddied this case.

It is easy to assume Kayelyn was experiencing a mental health issue based on the 911 call(s) and as reported by the roommate ("delusional") and as claimed by LE ("confused", based on what LE 'sees' in certain video content).

It also is easy to assume Kayelyn exited her condo to visit a friend in another condo. In the video she appears somewhat hurried - it was raining - but not panicked and was not wearing shoes and did not bring her cell phone nor wallet / purse ...this could indicate a full intent to return to her condo or could indicate a delusional exit heading to no particular destination with intent to escape voices and / or to harm herself.

Perplexing. Frustrating. Given the time that has passed, not looking good.

BBM

The scenario of KL visiting someone in the complex seems the most likely. Have all of the tenants there been questioned?

Have they cleared the ex-boyfriend?

This is so strange. Running outside barefoot in the rain is typically meant to be quick/temporary, not to just run off permanently or to meet up with someone. Has anyone said if she's a dramatic/very expressive type of person? I talk to my dogs, but I don't use large arm movements. And, I don't call 911 unless I actually see someone in my house...not just hear. This has happened to me. Nothing wrong with being dramatic...just curious about her personality.

Poor girl. I hope she starts getting the attention she deserves.

BBM

The scenario of KL visiting someone in the complex seems the most likely. Have all of the tenants there been questioned?

I also find that scenario most likely.

Or, as slowpoke points out above, her cat might have run out and she went to find it, but then something happened to her. Maybe a neighbour invited her in since she was wet from the rain. (Cat might have returned home later on its own.)

Its sad to see that posting, i.e. interest in this case has slacked off somewhat. I hope it will eventually pick up again.

I have an awful feeling that she may no longer be alive. I sure hope I'm wrong. I have dogs and cats and I know that I would go nowhere without providing care for them in my absense. I think she was the same way. The more time that goes by, the smaller the chances of her returning home alive in my opinion. I hope she will be found soon and I hope she is still alive.

Still nothing? :(

Nope. I just spent a 1/2 hour running searches to see if anything new came up.....most of the reports are a week or two old. I did read quite a few of the articles while surfing though. All that makes sense to me at this point is someone offered her a ride the day she was walking in the rain, she accepted, and the rest is left to the imagination. Since the searches came up empty and this area is so heavily populated, I find it hard to believe that she could be lying dead somewhere close by. By now, people's noses would lead them right to her......probably before now.

She must have left the immediate area somehow.

Were it not for her "delusional state" the night before, I would almost certainly consider this an abduction of some kind. Once you factor that in though, the sky is the limit on this one...........

I just read a post on fb. They're asking everyone in the condo complex to check their sheds and vehicles on the property.

I couldn't agree more!
I don't think she left that property. I may be naive but why the heck hasn't a one mile radius been combed?

There are so many places full of trees, creek and space in that part of the valley.

How far would have KL gone not wearing shoes and only a tank top and shorts in 56° and moderately-heavy rain?

Is it at all possible this isn't an opportunistic abduction or kidnapping case?

I don't think she left that apt building either

I think maybe she was running out to get the mail.

Was there mail in the mail box?
If not was mail delivered that day

I don't think she left that apt building either

I think maybe she was running out to get the mail.

Was there mail in the mail box?
If not was mail delivered that day

Mail boxes are located within each condo building ...there is no need to exit the condo building to retrieve mail.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back