UT - Kylen Schulte, 24, & Crystal Beck, 38, newlywed couple found dead, Grand County, 18 Aug 2021

Now I want to know where Adam Pinkusiewicz committed suicide and what his story was.
Seems the best we know is the timeframe but not the location. I'm inclined to believe he died outside of Utah -- he appeared to be a drifter most of his adult years per search apps. Also, voter registration brings up interesting States (shared in common with his victims). MOO
Pinkusiewicz died by suicide in September, a month after the bodies of Schulte and Turner were found in the La Sal mountains. White said his office received information that prior to committing suicide, Pinkusiewicz "told another party that he had killed two women in Utah and provided specific details that were known only to investigators."
^^rsbm

I am crying. I watched Kylen's dad and he looked relieved to have some answers. He never have up God Bless him and Crystals family too. I know it not a done deal but it seems very hopeful. I hope more answers come to light, like the why.

5/11/22

Pinkusiewicz fled Utah and killed himself within weeks of the slayings, Sheriff Steven White said. Police are identifying him publicly now because they recently learned of the confession. Pinkusiewicz mentioned specific details that had not been publicly revealed.

They don’t believe there are any other suspects.

“If nothing else, it will be closure for the family,” White said.

White declined to say where he killed himself. Police are investigating whether Pinkusiewicz was the “creepy,” intimidating man Schulte told friends they saw near their campsite shortly before their deaths.

Investigators had long considered Pinkusiewicz a person of interest and had tried to find and talk to him. Authorities say the case is still open, and they’re still processing new evidence from his recently located car and seeking new information.

“Pinkusiewicz was a former employee at the McDonald’s that Crystal worked at located in in Moab, Utah.”

“Investigators had long considered Pinkusiewicz a person of interest and had tried to find and talk to him.”

So last August or September he told someone he killed two people in Utah, then committed suicide shortly thereafter in September. Why is this just coming out now, 8 months later? Did the person report this info only now, or had the police known all along but it took all this time to confirm that Pinkusiewicz was indeed the killer?

I'm not feeling as confident as some that they have found the killer. How convenient is it that he is dead? From what I'm reading, a lot of "evidence" is 2nd hand info?

Motive, means and opportunity. What was his motive? Did they find the weapon used was in his possession? Can his vehicle be traced there at the time LE thinks this occurred?

Also: The girls reported a "creepy guy" not a person one of them would have probably/likely known from work. Something off there.
JMO

I'm not feeling as confident as some that they have found the killer. How convenient is it that he is dead? From what I'm reading, a lot of "evidence" is 2nd hand info?

Motive, means and opportunity. What was his motive? Did they find the weapon used was in his possession? Can his vehicle be traced there at the time LE thinks this occurred?

Also: The girls reported a "creepy guy" not a person one of them would have probably/likely known from work. Something off there.
JMO

I have watched some interviews of McDonald's employees. Although he worked at McDonald's, he didn't work the same shift as Crystal, so she didn't know him and wouldn't have likely recognized him. Also, there is some indication that he may have started a fight with another lesbian couple. This interview took place in November or December with the McDonald's employee, so LE have known his name for quite some time. They have been looking for him and investigations have taken time. I am confident they would not have rushed to name him after this long unless they are pretty certain. They do have his car now and are processing it.

I have watched some interviews of McDonald's employees. Although he worked at McDonald's, he didn't work the same shift as Crystal, so she didn't know him and wouldn't have likely recognized him. Also, there is some indication that he may have started a fight with another lesbian couple. This interview took place in November or December with the McDonald's employee, so LE have known his name for quite some time. They have been looking for him and investigations have taken time. I am confident they would not have rushed to name him after this long unless they are pretty certain. They do have his car now and are processing it.
So will we ever know if this was a hate crime? if he was fighting with another Lesbian couple - if thats true..

Was there a drug connection? I haven’t found any previous criminal activity for Adam but I guess that doesn’t necessarily rule it out. I just expected an obvious motive when there was finally a suspect.

Was there a drug connection? I haven’t found any previous criminal activity for Adam but I guess that doesn’t necessarily rule it out. I just expected an obvious motive when there was finally a suspect.
I wish LE would release his age and/or date of birth so one could be certain of who we are sleuthing. In other words, there's info out there but can't verify if the same person is the suspect to share here.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wildkey517
Back