Found Deceased UT - MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck, 23, Salt Lake City, 17 June 2019 #14 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not convinced he actually has very much knowledge of technology. MOO.
Neither am I. Actually, I think he's a moron. Hope it's okay to say that. :oops:
Her hair would’ve burned very quickly. And it smells horrible.

Can we even hope the ME might find a COD? I thought that would be virtually impossible if there was only charred tissue left, but we may get more answers now.

I’m thankful her family will be able to lay her to rest.
Yes, please hope! MOO

SLC Police Dept. on Twitter
SLC Police Dept.‏Verified account @slcpd 2m2 minutes ago
Following tireless follow-up, #SLCPD was able to recover #MacKenzieLueck from Logan Canyon Wednesday. Forensic DNA confirmed her ID - matching tissue found last week. Press conference https://youtu.be/gF6j08KT-ec

D-uvNkRUwAEXC8O.jpg

0 replies0 retweets1 like

The "matching tissue found last week" part made me shiver. Poor Kenzie :(

This makes so much more sense to me. I couldn't get past the burning of the body.

Maybe it's possible he tried to burn her and quickly realized that was not going to work. This would explain them finding human tissue and wording it the way they did. If the burning didn't work, it would make sense he drove her to get rid of the body elsewhere. The Chief said they confirmed it was her through forensic so maybe they recovered a slightly burnt body?

This is absolutely horrible. I think if they had to identify her remains forensically she was totally unrecognizable, and was severely burned.

To know her tissue was found in his backyard is even more horrifying to me.

He could have stripped her flesh, and the possibilty she may have been alive at the time is more horrific than any horror movie ever made.

There was enough of KLs tissue in the bonfire to cause the terrible stench. WTH did he do to this poor young woman???

I have read of murderers stripping the flesh before, but I hope this did not happen to KL. I do believe he made her endure macabre sadistic torture before she was killed.

We are dealing with one of the worst monsters we have seen recently. This guy came up from the pits of hell to do such barbaric evil.

Jmho

For context: Logan canyon is mountainous and rugged with multiple hiking trails throughout, part of it is a national forest (Cache), and the road (Hwy 89) through it is very winding and meandering. Plenty of wilderness and wildlife, it goes pretty much from Logan to Bear Lake, a popular recreational area over the border with Idaho. Lots of trees, both deciduous and evergreen, brush, rocks, the Logan river...

There are so many things from “the product of their investigation” that could have been the “lead” to ML’s body. Phone pings/gps tracking is consistent with how they ID’d AA in the first place. But it could have also been canyon plant life or soil found in his shoes/tire treads/ trunk/home. Could have been from interviews with his friends, ex girlfriend, etc. Could have been a fuel receipt from a canyon gas station. Logan Canyon seems like my kinda place- campgrounds, hiking trails, scenic byway, etc. Summer playground for sure. Who knows who might have seen something up there.

For context: Logan canyon is mountainous and rugged with multiple hiking trails throughout, part of it is a national forest (Cache), and the road (Hwy 89) through it is very winding and meandering. Plenty of wilderness and wildlife, it goes pretty much from Logan to Bear Lake, a popular recreational area over the border with Idaho. Lots of trees, both deciduous and evergreen, brush, rocks, the Logan river...

Michael Locklear on Twitter
*Police said last week they found human tissue belonging to #MackenzieLueck in the suspected killer’s backyard. Neighbors described burning.
*Now, her body found in Logan Canyon.
*Investigators have not publicly connected the dots here or given us a timeline.
12:48 PM - 5 Jul 2019

Last edited:
There are so many things from “the product of their investigation” that could have been the “lead” to ML’s body. Phone pings/gps tracking is consistent with how they ID’d AA in the first place. But it could have also been canyon plant life or soul found in his shoes/tire treads/ trunk/home. Could have been from interviews with his friends, ex girlfriend, etc. Logan Canyon seems like my kinda place- campgrounds, hiking trails, scenic byway, etc. Summer playground for sure. Who knows who might have seen something up there

I do too and I wish it's not true, but what else could it be?

I have a feeling that if it had been a confession/plea bargain, the tone and wording of the press conference would have been different. Just my feeling.

What else could it be? I’m wondering about phone tracking, cameras picking up his vehicle headed toward the canyon, GPS in his car, using his computer to look at a map of Logan Canyon.

And someone mentioned the possibility of the military doing some sort of tracking, or reconnaissance from the air. I’ve heard talk recently of decaying bodies creating ‘hot spots’ that could be picked up from the air.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa