Found Deceased UT - MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck, 23, Salt Lake City, 17 June 2019 #14 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
SD/SB relationships aren’t typically online only. I think what you’re thinking of are those who use private Snap chat to send x rated pics and videos for side cash.

Once upon a time I looked into SD/SB relationships. That was about a year ago when I moved out of my 33 year old boyfriend’s apartment (I was 22) and moved back in with my mother.

While I was researching these kinds of relationships, I learned that many SD/SB relationships are online only. Meaning that they do not meet in person, but develop and maintain a relationship strictly through online activity. From what I gathered, it’s pretty much like a long distance relationship. Lots of phone calls, text convos, and FaceTime sessions. No physical contact.

So maybe that is what she was referring to. It would make the most sense based on the information we’ve been given. MOO

Yes. But it was a different apartment complex. He was arrested at West Temple Apartments which is about a 10 minute drive from Hatch Park.

He lived at an apartment across the street from Hatch Park prior to being evicted in 2016. Out of the blue, he had money to buy a house two years later plus money to hire a contractor to build a dungeon in his house. That house is between the airport and Kenzie's house.

He was arrested at another friend's house after a search warrant was executed on his house because he is a sexual predator and Kenzie was tracked to his house.

upload_2019-7-4_23-17-47.png

Once upon a time I looked into SD/SB relationships. That was about a year ago when I moved out of my 33 year old boyfriend’s apartment (I was 22) and moved back in with my mother.

While I was researching these kinds of relationships, I learned that many SD/SB relationships are online only. Meaning that they do not meet in person, but develop and maintain a relationship strictly through online activity. From what I gathered, it’s pretty much like a long distance relationship. Lots of phone calls, text convos, and FaceTime sessions. No physical contact.

So maybe that is what she was referring to. It would make the most sense based on the information we’ve been given. MOO
In a fairy tale, best case scenario world, that would be true. In theory, a sugar baby could simply talk to the sugar daddy on the phone or by text, or face time. And in exchange for all the conversation, he would send her cash by pay pal. But I doubt it is that easy.

If you want a rich man to continuously send you cash, he is going to up the ante, imo. He probably wants explicit texts, and explicit videos, at the very least. JMO

<modsnip: stating info as fact>

That has nothing to do with her disappearance. Her disappearance appears to be related to luring from a sexual predator who may have pretended to be a sugar. Instead, he was a maniac who not only murdered her, but burned her in the back yard.

Last edited by a moderator:
Right. So perhaps he was at someone's place who he knows in that area and told her to just meet him at the park and they'd proceed to whatever they had planned (go to his place, I'm assuming was the plan).

I don't know if that's the case, but does give a sort of reasonable reason to meet there.

I think we'll know the truth soon, fwiw.

jmo

Let’s say that he told her that he’s hanging out at an old friend’s place near the park. In that case it makes perfect sense for him to pick her up at the park and take her to his home, if that’s their destination. If she’s in a Lyft, that way he doesn’t have to rush home and wait for her, or risk having her dropped at his house before he gets home, and have to wait outside at 3:00 am.

However, if they can establish, perhaps by cell towers and his phone, that he was lying to her about where he was, and why picking her up at the park was a good idea, then that sets up the idea of some sort of preplanned foul play.

Does Utah have felony murder laws, where a death that takes place during another crime, like a kidnapping, is automatically escalated to murder?

<modsnip: quoted post was removed>

I guess we are still questioning if it was just a matter of her wanting to meet him from a dating app or not.

She just returned home from her grandmother's funeral, it was 3 am, and she had a college exam the next day and then had to go to work. Why would you meet a man act 3 am for a hook up when you had to be up early the next day for exams and work?

I think there was more to it than a casual hook up or she would have postponed it a day or so. JMO

Let’s say that he told her that he’s hanging out at an old friend’s place near the park. In that case it makes perfect sense for him to pick her up at the park and take her to his home, if that’s their destination. If she’s in a Lyft, that way he doesn’t have to rush home and wait for her, or risk having her dropped at his house before he gets home, and have to wait outside at 3:00 am.

However, if they can establish, perhaps by cell towers and his phone, that he was lying to her about where he was, and why picking her up at the park was a good idea, then that sets up the idea of some sort of preplanned foul play.

Does Utah have felony murder laws, where a death that takes place during another crime, like a kidnapping, is automatically escalated to murder?

I think your scenario is definitely plausible, but I do think his cell phone activity will clear this up, and show it to be premeditated.

Utah does have a felony murder rule, which means an “accident” isn’t going to fly. It’s irrelevant.

Under Utah Code 76-5-203, a person can be convicted of murder if someone other than a "party" (someone participating in the underlying crime) is killed during the commission, attempted commission, or immediate flight from the commission or attempted commission of a specified predicate offense. The list of predicate offenses is made of of felonies that are generally considered dangerous or violent, including:

• kidnapping and child kidnapping;

KL young pretty smart girl. <modsnip - namecalling> I think he was someone she was online friends with and he was infatuated with her she had no sexual interest whatsoever and that’s why he killed her. Not complicated nor hard to figure out. There was no other reason to kill her. I’m sticking with this scenario.

Last edited by a moderator:
KL young pretty smart girl. He’s ugly and arrogant with nothing to offer what did she see in this guy. I think he was someone she was online friends with and he was infatuated with her she had no sexual interest whatsoever and that’s why he killed her. Not complicated nor hard to figure out. There was no other reason to kill her. I’m sticking with this scenario.
But why did she agree to take a Lyft to a park at 3 am and load her luggage in his car, if she had no interest in him? She had to realise she was in a vulnerable situation.

The question remains why she went to the park at 3am.

Whatever it was, it must have been important, or felt important, or pressing, perhaps.

This question, why did she go to the park, has been present even before we knew AA’s identity. It remains despite his arrest.

—-

There are some apartments across the street from Hatch Park. He could have said something like “I’m at my buddies apartment...meet me across the street.” IMO his excuse for meeting at the park had something to do with those apartments.

Jumping off this, he could’ve said he didn’t want his roommate to know, or friends to know...it had to be private whether it be a hook up or something else.

Whatever it was had to be secret, in at least one of if not both of their eyes.

And whatever it was, it wasn’t something she could just “stop for quickly”, bc she didn’t return with the Lyft Driver.

(I realize I’m not adding anything new, same old thoughts.)

What was his bait I think is a question. How did he get her to go there? What was his “lure”? What was his “trap”?

Whatever it was, it doesn’t matter if we ever know or not. The outcome is the same, she is dead, and thankfully the person is in custody. But of course we as sleuths would like to know how this all went down. We want that in all cases. We want that last piece of the puzzle.

ETA:

I’ve been watching a lot of “Interview with Chris Cuomo” and “Death Row Stories”. These shows revolve around interviews with perps. It’s baffling how these monsters are devoid of emotion. One SK said he felt “blank” after stabbing a woman 41 times. He was sexually dysfunctional. One of his victims who escaped said she feels this was key in fueling his rage, in her opinion.

So was AA in a depression/anxiety group or whatever it was?

Last edited:
Ha! No kidding.

I can't even read his crap without breaking out in hives.

Dude's writing is beyond horrendous. Riddled with grammatical and syntactical errors.

It's such garbage, I wouldn't even throw it on my compost heap, notwithstanding the fact that I don't even have a compost heap.

".....helping me archiving my goals."

Yeah, no worries there, AA.

Pretty sure the Utah State Prison is going to be more than happy to help you "archive your goals."

JMO.

Well, I assume he finally got what he wanted, did he not? His goals are now “archived”, and hopefully, forever.

I was thinking, what does the relationship between ML and AJ remind me of? I grew up in another country, and grew up in a different culture. But if I look at it from her standpoint?

Sort of a long-time friendzone, this is what it is. When he would know a lot about her, and not only pleasant things. When he probably would fulfill her requests. When she’d be OK not looking her best in his presence, not presenting her best. When she’s feel very comfortable around him, not realizing that he was a dangerous, walking time-bomb.

And this meeting was probably meant to be something brief, maybe all she needed was something to relax and sleep. It is quite possible even that he said there was a woman in his house, hence they had to meet in the park. Maybe he promised to drive her to his house afterwards.

I think he exploded because to her, he was a friend, and he grew more and more obsessed with her. Or maybe he was high as a kite and psychotic.

I think our tabloids are making a big deal out of SB status, this is how they sell what they write, but we should not fall for it. ML was comfortable with herself, her body, and she was free, so she chose the type of the relationship, but I am positive that SB status with some guys did not define her as the person at all. Otherwise, why work, why plan to be a nurse? I hope that everything that AJ’s lawyers “uncover” about her won’t sway either the jurors or us, the public.

I’m curious. Where did he comment that he wanted to archive his goals? I missed that one. It’s an odd comment, for sure.

But why did she agree to take a Lyft to a park at 3 am and load her luggage in his car, if she had no interest in him? She had to realise she was in a vulnerable situation.
The fact that she was just returning from her grandmother’s funeral could be relevant as to why she agreed to meet him at that hour. She could have been in a fog, not really thinking through things or caring about consequences. The grieving process is complex and everyone reacts differently. There is a correlation between grief and high risk behavior. (Speaking from experience, I’m not an expert.)

I suspect they had an online relationship that had been going on for a few months. She felt like she knew him and went to him for comfort at a time when she just needed someone, something other than going home to her apartment. It’s been reported that he was very charming. He probably said the things that she needed to hear at that moment, so she agreed to meet him.

Morning all. I hope you thoroughly enjoyed the 4th!

I dont think this was a hookup situation why KL was lured to the park, and then taken to his home.

I still believe before the night she was murdered she had no plans, and wasn't there to hookup with AA or anyone.

What I'm afraid their online communications may show is AA may have used manipulation, intimidation, and even possible threats to make sure she came even if she felt very uncomfortable in doing so. Maybe to the extent she felt fearful of what could happen if she refused. Did he threaten to expose her in some way? Things she would prefer to keep private in her life?

Even the pic of her at the airport showed she was tired, IMO, plus the casual way she was dressed. She didnt seem like she knew in advance she would be meeting anyone for a hookup.

Of course LE will gather all the prior communications between the two.

This will reveal if she had ever met AA in person before, and how he was able to lure her.

I think it's going to reveal important evidence as to how it all happened.

Imo, it's not going to involve a face to face relationship beforehand, but it will show how he was able to lure her there based on manipulation, and deception on AAs part, and how he was able to lure KL all under false pretences.

Jmhoo

I'm wondering (just speculating, might have plenty of holes in this theory) - what if she had arranged a live-stream event with AA for that night? She had to attend the funeral and then the return flight was delayed, but he pressured her to keep the commitment as viewers were waiting. Perhaps SHE thought it was just an encounter to live stream, but HE intended it to be violent.

That might explain why she was willing to meet at 3am and didn't really care if she didn't look date-ready as the live-streaming wasn't about a date.

Again, speculating as we await more info (which I think we will get soon).

jmo

<modsnip: quoted post was removed>

She just returned home from her grandmother's funeral, it was 3 am, and she had a college exam the next day and then had to go to work. Why would you meet a man act 3 am for a hook up when you had to be up early the next day for exams and work?

I think there was more to it than a casual hook up or she would have postponed it a day or so. JMO

I’m usually sleepy after a flight and not rip roaring to go out unless its a vacation destination. The meeting him at 3am with an exam and work that day? What time was her exam? And when was she expected at work?

Would have to be a compelling reason JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member