Found Deceased UT - MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck, 23, Salt Lake City, 17 June 2019 #16 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, all I’m expecting is a reiteration of the charges we’ve already heard. However, I didn’t expect anything much at their Friday press conference—and they announced that they’d found her body!

Great point, they have surprised us more than once.

I am hoping at some point today we get to see the charging documents...?

KSL 5 TV on Twitter
DA: Detectives discovered "freshly-dug site" behind Ajayi's house, where they discovered burnt cell phone, human bone and hair. DNA testing returned profile consistent with #MackenzieLueck's DNA profile #ksltv
11:02 AM - 10 Jul 2019

Jim Spiewak on Twitter
Investigators found human bone, part of a scalp, among other charred items consistent of DNA profile of #MackenzieLueck Neighbor witnessed Ayoola pouring gasoline on burn site.

Chris Jones on Twitter
@SimGillDA says found burned flesh, muscular tissue, consistent with a DNA profile of #MacKenzieLueck.

Chris Jones on Twitter
NEW: Police smelled and found a gas can in Ajayi's car. #MacKenzieLueck
11:03 AM - 10 Jul 2019

KSL Newsradio on Twitter
BREAKING: Ayoola Ajayi has now been formally charged aggravated murder, aggravated kidnapping, obstruction of justice, and desecration of a human body. #MacKenzieLueck

KSL 5 TV on Twitter
DA: Detectives discovered "freshly-dug site" behind Ajayi's house, where they discovered burnt cell phone, human bone and hair. DNA testing returned profile consistent with #MackenzieLueck's DNA profile #ksltv

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member