Found Deceased UT - MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck, 23, Salt Lake City, 17 June 2019 #18 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Parks Dept. was in the area and they found items... Officers confirmed that they did "have bearing on the case."

Michael Locklear on Twitter (VIDEO)
A lieutenant tells me police just found more evidence in #MackenzieLueck case along and in the Jordan River near 700 N.
11:32 AM - 15 Jul 2019

Paul Nelson on Twitter
More evidence from the Mackenzie Lueck killing has been found in the Jordan River near 700 North.
D_iJgyzUIAA3jP-.jpg

11:34 AM - 15 Jul 2019

It would seem to me that if they have divers in the water, there must be very specific information or leads. Either a witness came forward that said they saw someone (AA) throw something in there, or AA has provided them information on where to look. Maybe he as confessed and is talking. We can only hope.

Witness or confession are both possibilities. Two other possibilities could be a third party discovered something suspicious at that location or that police have investigated his cell-phone location data more closely and decided this is a location of interest. Of those four possibilities I hope most for a confession as it would bring this sad story nearer to closure, but by this point I would think AA has been advised by his attorney to speak no further to investigators so I really don't know.

The Parks Dept. was in the area and they found items... Officers confirmed that they did "have bearing on the case."

Michael Locklear on Twitter (VIDEO)
A lieutenant tells me police just found more evidence in #MackenzieLueck case along and in the Jordan River near 700 N.
11:32 AM - 15 Jul 2019

Paul Nelson on Twitter
More evidence from the Mackenzie Lueck killing has been found in the Jordan River near 700 North.
D_iJgyzUIAA3jP-.jpg

11:34 AM - 15 Jul 2019

This is just so interesting. Just when I think they have a lot of it under wraps, more unfolds! Did he scatter more belongings of hers instead of burning them? This case just never stops shocking me.

The investigation is still active and there are people who had contact with AA after ML was murdered. MOO

Yeah, I get that. I am just saying wow and there is no wow or "what in the world" button, just the like button :). Things just keep coming. They did keep saying it was an active investigation and just beginning...

Twists and turns, just like the surprise when we heard they found her at the canyon. I hope they can nail him every which way from Friday as they say... The more evidence the better but again, "wow"...

Jmo.

I've been off this thread for the weekend so excuse my ignorance. what "list of students" are you referring to here?
It doesn't matter whether it was the church or whether it was one of the universities, the fact that any of these entities is providing lists of students or members including addresses and phone numbers to the extent that the guys are calling it a "menu" is enough right there to call attention to the practice and to stop it. Or provide the students/church members the opportunity to opt in rather than opt out of having their information released. I don't have time to peruse 18 threads again to find the exact post.

This is just so interesting. Just when I think they have a lot of it under wraps, more unfolds! Did he scatter more belongings of hers instead of burning them? This case just never stops shocking me.

This is one of the most horrific stories I can remember. I've had friends say that while they are working, random thoughts regarding this case will pop into their head. Many people are thinking about it and about Kenzie on a subconscious level. I couldn't imagine being close with her and having this surreal horror unfolding before the public's eyes. Lots of love to all her family and friends.

Yeah, I get that. I am just saying wow and there is no wow or "what in the world" button, just the like button :). Things just keep coming. They did keep saying it was an active investigation and just beginning...

Twists and turns, just like the surprise when we heard they found her at the canyon. I hope they can nail him every which way from Friday as they say... The more evidence the better but again, "wow"...

Jmo.
A "WOW" button would be particularly useful in this case! :eek: MOO

Rebecca Green on Twitter
Police officers doing outreach with the homeless community stumbled upon evidence related to the MacKenzie Lueck homicide near the Jordan River Parkway Trail
11:46 AM - 15 Jul 2019

Police searching near Jordan River for additional evidence in MacKenzie Lueck homicide investigation
[...]

Shearer said officers were in that area doing outreach with people experiencing homelessness, and while in the area they stumbled across evidence connected to the Lueck case.

Police would not elaborate on what kind of evidence was found.

[...]

Rebecca Green on Twitter
Police officers doing outreach with the homeless community stumbled upon evidence related to the MacKenzie Lueck homicide near the Jordan River Parkway Trail

Police searching near Jordan River for additional evidence in MacKenzie Lueck homicide investigation
[...]

Shearer said officers were in that area doing outreach with people experiencing homelessness, and while in the area they stumbled across evidence connected to the Lueck case.

[...]
Wow! It must be something very specific for them to link it to the case. A piece of rope or even a random piece of clothing wouldn't prompt them to link it to ML or AA.

Rebecca Green on Twitter

[...]

[...]

Kudos to the officers doing outreach recognizing items as having evidentiary value with this case. That is random and could have been overlooked. Superb work.

Wow! It must be something very specific for them to link it to the case. A piece of rope or even a random piece of clothing wouldn't prompt them to link it to ML or AA.

Totally agree. It may even be something with her name on it (credit card, college ID, etc).

A lot of times they may think something is connected, but they aren’t sure.

They sure as hell seem confident here.

Bags in second photo...

Erin Cox on Twitter
HAPPENING NOW: @slcpd called out by the parks department, saying they found evidence they believe is related to the #MacKenzieLueck case. SLC police confirm multiple items found + it is related to the case. This is at 700 N Jordan River Parkway Trail @fox13
D_iPkquU4AARaJA.jpg
D_iPkqvUcAMJm_l.jpg
D_iPkquUEAEbFCD.jpg

12:00 PM - 15 Jul 2019 from Salt Lake City, UT

[URL="https://twitter.com/ABC4Rosie/status/1150828673181708288"]Rosie Nguyen on Twitter[/URL]
#DEVELOPING: New items recovered by @slcpd near the Jordan River by 700 N. 1600 W. related to #MackenzieLueck. Police say this location is within a couple blocks of where #AyoolaAjayi lived. @abc4utah
D_iQkucUEAEIJzF.jpg

12:05 PM - 15 Jul 2019

Rebecca Green on Twitter

[...]

[...]
Another WOW! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members