Found Deceased UT - MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck, 23, Salt Lake City, 17 June 2019 #18 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m with you. She was there, because she wanted to be there.

I absolutely don’t believe she was forced to meet with him.
Agreed! I still can't entirely make sense out of the logistics of the park meeting, but I really don't think she would have met him at that time in that isolated location and let her only transportation leave if she didn't A) think she was safe with him and B) expect to spend some amount of time with him.

Agreed! I still can't entirely make sense out of the logistics of the park meeting, but I really don't think she would have met him at that time in that isolated location and let her only transportation leave if she didn't A) think she was safe with him and B) expect to spend some amount of time with him.

Exactly.

Who wanted to meet there in the first place, is still an open question.

One could make a compelling case for both scenarios.

Either way though, it’s tough to argue that he forced her to go there, even if you go with blackmail route.

I've never thought she was forced or went against her will, but I do think a lure was or could have been involved, as far as her belief about what would transpire. Yes, it could be that things simply went south, but I just think she thought one thing and he intended another from the get go.

I've never thought she was forced or went against her will, but I do think a lure was or could have been involved, as far as her belief about what would transpire. Yes, it could be that things simply went south, but I just think she thought one thing and he intended another from the get go.
Yes, a lure or some sort of trick or misrepresentation. She went there for one thing, and he had quite another thing in store for her.

Yes, I think that is very likely. I personally think the crime was premeditated and would be surprised if it wasn't. I think she went willingly and trusted him, but I think his intentions were malevolent from the start. All MOO of course.

How did LE learn that ML left airport by Lyft or went to the park ?

After ML was reported missing, LE knew ML's last phone contact w to parents to say her flight landed at SLC, so LE could use that time to start checking airport security vids.
Likely that, in reviewing vid, LE 'followed' ML past the luggage claim, outside to taxi/Uber/Lyft stand/area, and identified Lyft vehicle she got in.

Assuming LE got plate info, they could have contacted Lyft driver directly & immediately. Not saying this is how it happened, just a possibility.

IOW, at that early point, no need for subpoenas for e-docs to Lyft corporate HQ, or ML phone record, credit card data, and get investigation rolling. JMO.

I don't think it would be obvious which company was picking her up. Most drivers picking up at SLC drive for both Lyft and Uber and have stickers in their windows for both. So this had to be something either from her parents saying she was taking a Lyft or her parents singing on the credit card. Alternatively, the SLC PD could simply have contacted Uber and Lyft to see if either of them picked her up and they cooperated because of recent past publicity

I don't think it would be obvious which company was picking her up. Most drivers picking up at SLC drive for both Lyft and Uber and have stickers in their windows for both. So this had to be something either from her parents saying she was taking a Lyft or her parents singing on the credit card. Alternatively, the SLC PD could simply have contacted Uber and Lyft to see if either of them picked her up and they cooperated because of recent past publicity

If I remember rightly, she texted her mother that she was taking a Lyft.

I'm playing catch up here but interested in the theories/timeline of AA. So, evidence found in his backyard, then days later ML body found by the grove of trees in Lagoon Canyon. How far is LC from AA home? His phone pinged there on the 25th?.... so did he keep ML alive up until this point? Regarding the evidence in his backyard, why didn't those get transported with ML to LC? Why leave those in the backyard and transport ML to LC? I know we don't know the answers to most of these questions but what theories do you guys have? I can't understand why he would have 2 separate disposal sites.

I'm playing catch up here but interested in the theories/timeline of AA. So, evidence found in his backyard, then days later ML body found by the grove of trees in Lagoon Canyon. How far is LC from AA home? His phone pinged there on the 25th?.... so did he keep ML alive up until this point? Regarding the evidence in his backyard, why didn't those get transported with ML to LC? Why leave those in the backyard and transport ML to LC? I know we don't know the answers to most of these questions but what theories do you guys have? I can't understand why he would have 2 separate disposal sites.
The drive from his house to the canyon is apparently about an hour and a half.

You know, I've not really seen any discussion considering her being alive for very long after they met, but I suppose we don't know that conclusively. To me, though--and this is the vibe I've gotten from others on here--the fires in his backyard within a few hours of her disappearance and the fact he had Air B n B guests in the house following her disappearance suggests he probably killed her within a few hours of their meeting.

I think regarding what was in the backyard versus the canyon is also that he panicked after LE contacted him. He seems to have been rather inept in general about the whole thing, though.

All MOO.

I just want to say all did a phenomenal job and the girls answered a lot of questions that have been wondered about by most of us. It is well worth listening to if one has not. Imo anyhow.

Last edited:

You know, I've not really seen any discussion considering her being alive for very long after they met, but I suppose we don't know that conclusively. To me, though--and this is the vibe I've gotten from others on here--the fires in his backyard within a few hours of her disappearance and the fact he had Air B n B guests in the house following her disappearance suggests he probably killed her within a few hours of their meeting.

I think regarding what was in the backyard versus the canyon is also that he panicked after LE contacted him. He seems to have been rather inept in general about the whole thing, though.

All MOO.
He went out and bought a gas can at 9am that morning, if I remember correctly about the time. It was definitely early that morning.

All MOO.

From my view of the timeline, LE contacted him on the 26th after they got her cell information, they used that to get a warrant to search his home, and he so venmo'd the lawyer, likely after speaking with the cops because otherwise he would have not spoken with them.

The drive to Logan Canyon on the 25th is just a coincidence ... perhaps that's because he didn't have any Airbnb guests that day and his neighbors werent around.

All MOO.

ineptitude- it has been suggested that AA picked Hatch Park because he used to live nearby, but he did not seem to know about the cameras, so he does not seem to have scouted out the park in advance of this meeting. I wonder if ML was originally going to go home and get her car, but when her plane was late, decided to take the Lyft directly to AA. I am undecided if he really had a complete plan. He would have had another situation if ML's car was at his Air B&B. I also wonder what he was telling his friend that he (AA) was with when he (AA) was arrested, if he was saying anything.

I just have to say how impressive Kenzie's friends are. These two young women are going to make a huge difference in the lives of many, I'm certain of it. There's no doubt in my mind that their insistence in dealing with the police and the media is the reason Kenzie was found and that justice will prevail.

Well done, ladies. Well done. Bless you for continuing to give Mackenzie a voice.

Fantastic podcast. Thank you so much ladies!

I just listened to the replay. It was fantastic and thanks so much to her friends for taking the time to help us understand Kenzie better.

The replay can be listened to still just by clicking on link. I hope I have linked it right below.

The Murder of MacKenzie Lueck

ineptitude- it has been suggested that AA picked Hatch Park because he used to live nearby, but he did not seem to know about the cameras, s
Why would you assume he didn't know about the cameras. I think he probably DID know about the "dummy" cameras and that's another reason why he chose Hatch Park

I am pretty behind on the posts and it may not even matter at this point but did we hear anything from AA’s (rockstar) survivor besides the one initial 2 postsTricia posted?

So sorry @PommyMommy but im’a call you out and ask you bc you are always on top of everything and another MVP in our lives.
From what I recall, Tricia said the survivor has a post ready to go here and that she goes into the details of what happened to her. Tricia wants to be sure that airing her experience publicly is really what she wants to do. She (the survivor) thinks it is - that it is therapeutic. What happened to Kenzie has traumatized her all over again. She did notify LE which is excellent. MOO

Ayoola’s murderous intent will be obvious to the courtroom when prosecutor’s reveal an autopsy of MacKenzie’s charred remains document a blow to her skull so vicious it left a hole the diameter of a quarter (2.5cm).
MOO
Thank you debbiegarcia36 for your response.
I was referring to speculation regarding the "Aggravated Kidnapping" charge not the "Aggravated Murder charge.
Thanks to Whiteorchids and DD8 you are both correct I am only speculating.
As far as I know there has been nothing confirmed how LE came up with the kidnapping charge. We are all just speculating.
I should have worded better. I believe it was members that looked at the laws. That charge could be just because she was murdered.

I apologize for the wording of my original post it caused confusion among many WS posters.

All I wanted to do was illustrate Ayoola’s intent ‘especially’ when presented in their totality will justify the death penalty. The aggravated kidnapping charge just strengthens the prosecutions argument. The DA has their electronic communications and I am confident this will beyond any doubt prove all of AA’s practiced deception.

Aggravated kidnapping in this case includes ‘fraud’ which is defined as any type of deliberate or intentional misrepresentation for the defendant’s own benefit(i.e. a trick) here the victim did not know what she was agreeing to. Another example is MacKenzie had been promised one thing but AA fraudulently did another.Even if MacKenzie had agreed to voluntarily get in AA’s car and be moved, she could not have agreed to an offer or promise based on fraud (AA was a practiced deviant and hid all his malevolent phantasies).

I am not a lawyer so this is my interpretation as a lay person.

MOO

Thank you debbiegarcia36 for your response.

Thanks to Whiteorchids and DD8 you are both correct I am only speculating.

I apologize for the wording of my original post it caused confusion among many WS posters.

All I wanted to do was illustrate Ayoola’s intent ‘especially’ when presented in their totality will justify the death penalty. The aggravated kidnapping charge just strengthens the prosecutions argument. The DA has their electronic communications and I am confident this will beyond any doubt prove all of AA’s practiced deception.

Aggravated kidnapping in this case includes ‘fraud’ which is defined as any type of deliberate or intentional misrepresentation for the defendant’s own benefit(i.e. a trick) here the victim did not know what she was agreeing to. Another example is MacKenzie had been promised one thing but AA fraudulently did another.Even if MacKenzie had agreed to voluntarily get in AA’s car and be moved, she could not have agreed to an offer or promise based on fraud (AA was a practiced deviant and hid all his malevolent phantasies).

I am not a lawyer so this is my interpretation as a lay person.

MOO
Good post. Thank you for clarifying. I believe he tricked her.

All MOO.
Thank you for your help here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members