Found Deceased UT - MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck, 23, Salt Lake City, 17 June 2019 #3

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by liltexans, Jun 21, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Seattle1

Seattle1 #LIVELIKELIZZY

<modsnipped quoted post>

WS is facts only site.

Did ML give you the card that you're quoting from?

Please provide verifiable link from approved source for this information.

Otherwise it's rumor and violates TOS.

(And reading it on sm doesn't make it true)...

Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 25, 2019
    IowaMom4, kgreg2529, cass523 and 16 others like this.
  2. cody22

cody22 Well-Known Member

I predict this thread is about to get a major overhaul and shutdown in the future.....moo

3. GoonUSN

GoonUSN New Member

Sorry everyone, was unaware of some of the policies around here. I'll let myself out.

kikukohime likes this.
  4. zoso

zoso Well-Known Member

Judging from the 2nd insta, she seems to be going full international hookup. The photo and tags leave little to speculation. I think they should maybe check Las Vegas, Reno, Denver airports etc etc. for small plane manifests etc. even SLC. Not the 1st scenario, but worth a look. She could be networked into something organized against her will or consensually (unlikely).

5. billy1994

billy1994 Active Member

Link?

TimesEight, GarAndTeed and janewall like this.
  6. GullBison111

GullBison111 New Member

How do you have access to the second IG? It is private and the post number, following, and followers count haven't seemed to have changed.

7. Seattle1

Seattle1 #LIVELIKELIZZY

@liltexans - can you please post the Rules and/or link to assist and welcome our new members. Thanks. :)

na19, AnnaGrace, HayLouise and 3 others like this.
  8. Jcscham

Jcscham Well-Known Member

9. zoso

zoso Well-Known Member

I don’t. I’m basing my judgements on the profile pic and tags. It almost seems like the spam stuff you get from Russia. Totally jmho.

The account name is above somewhere. Baby nova 96 or something.

Instagram is world wide. It goes beyond local tinder stuff, so the exposure is dangerous.

Last edited: Jun 25, 2019
  10. GullBison111

GullBison111 New Member

I've seen the second IG account. The description is nearly identical to the main account with the addition of one suggestive word and emoji. Outside of that, I don't see anything that indicates "going full international hookup".

11. wary

wary Well-Known Member

Okay—what conclusions can be drawn? Leggings can be sexy, but “Black leggings, white t-shirt (peace sign on shirt)” sounds to me more like comfy wear for a pajama party, than a hot date. Am I wrong? I’m fairly unknowledgeable on the current styles of the young.

So it turns me toward visualizing her meeting someone of her generation that she has a comfortable relationship with. Maybe even a platonic relationship that he doesn’t want to be platonic. “Let’s meet up at the park and talk.” And then things somehow go wrong.

All this is entirely my speculation and might well be completely wrong.

12. zoso

zoso Well-Known Member

Fair enough, but why use a second account? Why have a pic, I might not want the “family” Instagram to see all the time. It’s a private account, her other one is public. I’ll admit, it’s a stretch, but with all the sex trade stuff...

13. purple_orchid_3

purple_orchid_3 Member

This is pure speculation. What if she did make an "arrangement" to meet someone that she met either online or through the SeekingArrangements app. (I don't know if she has one - but what IF) Her plane landed at 1:35 am MT, she texted her mom app. 2:00 am MT (1 am LA time), then her Lyft picks her up at 2:42 am. MT. What if during the 42 minutes between texting her mom and leaving the airport, she was finalizing the location of the "arrangement" meeting. The location is Hatch Park. So she gets in the car with this person at Hatch Park - we don't know yet if man or woman - and that person takes her to a really big, nice home in the wealthiest area of North Salt Lake. What if there are other people there and they have their way with her and hold her there - and they still have her there and she is hurt and needs to be found? What if? I am hoping and praying that she holds on until the police do their confirming and whatever else they need to do to find her in time!!! Please pray for her wherever she is!

14. Jcscham

Jcscham Well-Known Member

Mod warned everyone a few times not to even bring up the subject of sugar daddies anymore. Just a friendly FYI.

15. GoonUSN

GoonUSN New Member

Do we know why?

16. janewall

janewall Well-Known Member

BUMP

17. Cali123

Cali123 Active Member

I know several woman who have 2 IG accounts because they don’t want their religious and/or judgemental families to view it. It could be completely harmless and that’s the reason to the 2 accounts.

18. devlspawn

devlspawn Member

I don't get it. I'm new here but what good are web sleuths that can't share information about a person's activity on the, you know, web....

Shouldn't tracking people, aquaintences, accounts be there exact thing we should be doing?

Last edited: Jun 25, 2019
  19. katydid23

katydid23 Verified Juanette

Well, here is the problem with that theory. When an entire group of sleuths just start speculating, and tracking people because they are friends on IG or FB, then hundreds of totally innocent people get their names dragged through the dirt, on the internet, for anyone with google, to see.

Their bosses, their families, their potential employers---everyone will see these innocent people's names, for no reason other than a bunch of random sleuthing on a true crime site.

That is why THIS site does not allow us to share our random theories about random people we find on these accounts.

IowaMom4, kgreg2529, cass523 and 39 others like this.
  20. Criminal Justice mom

Criminal Justice mom Well-Known Member

Been there...with a cop too, and it didn't last! (Not after I found out about the girlfriend of many years!)
    However, I was wondering since the park is across from the pd if that might also be the case here? Could it have been L.E. who knew the park cameras weren't active/working?

wnk and SeattleStew like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.