Found Deceased UT - MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck, 23, Salt Lake City, 17 June 2019 #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
In all my years of driving for Lyft, Uber and See Jane go. I never had a request to take a pax to a park to meet someone.

I am very friendly especially with teens and college age kids. I would have asked who are you meeting? Is it your BF? Male or female. Are you sure your friend is going to be there when we get there? What do you guys have planned? I’m really sociable and my pax never have problems telling me their stories. I always take notice of clothes and cars even when I get hailed immediately. I wouldn’t have left until I saw who was in the car and helped with luggage.

I’m just having a hard time with Lyft driver vague info.

This was one of MK's statements on SM:

'I have some experience on seeking arrangements, online only, tinder, and currently have two lol.'

I never heard of Online Only and asked what it was and someone said it is a mutual webcam activity. I never heard of it and just want more info.
Wait a sec.

Could this mean she never actually met a SD??

Could meeting SD in person be a new thing for her? If so, I think it's all the more likely this was someone she didn't know.

She might have thought she was experienced but I think she was in over her head.

But would like to clarify if "online only" was from awhile ago and later changed to in-person exchanges.

jmo

True. But she requested this destination at the time she booked the Lyft. So if not to meet someone, why request to go to a park, in the middle of the night, with your giant rolling suitcase & large carry-on tote? I think driver told the truth & the real issue is how many SDs does she have & who are they.
Why would an SD show up for this meeting...there's nothing in it for him. In that one photo she looked puffy faced and somewhat down. Now if she verbally communicated with her SD he might have picked up on her emotional state and blown off the meeting. If that's the case then the game is on...

In all my years of driving for Lyft, Uber and See Jane go. I never had a request to take a pax to a park to meet someone.

I am very friendly especially with teens and college age kids. I would have asked who are you meeting? Is it your BF? Male or female. Are you sure your friend is going to be there when we get there? What do you guys have planned? I’m really sociable and my pax never have problems telling me their stories. I always take notice of clothes and cars even when I get hailed immediately. I wouldn’t have left until I saw who was in the car and helped with luggage.

RBBM, Exactly!

On the other thread, a WS member said Online Only is a mutual webcam thing.

I must have read 12 msn articles on this alternative lifestyle in the last couple of days and I'm yet to see one that described any type of SB arrangement involving only a "webcam." :eek:

Adult entertainment and webcams go hand in hand but I hope those ideas stay on the other sites!

Maybe this is a question for our verified expert.

MOO

Actually, webcam was not part of ML's quote whatsoever! Not sure who inserted that meaning for "online."

ML said she had online only experience, and could help the prospect.

I believe this means she has experience setting up online profiles for the most active the SB/D websites, and that she had two of them.

I know some interpreted that to mean two SD's but I believe it meant two profiles -- probably at SA and sugarbabbies.com each.

MOO
It's possible that she did both online only (sharing videos) and meetings in person, too.

You also have to factor in the period of time it took the cops to talk to the driver. If this is his full time job then you can't blame him for hazy on the details. ML was obviously not his only rider at that time of night. It would be a different story if LE talked to him the next day.

but if the driver was a male he may have been trying hard to not come off as creepy. KWIM?

If ML is attending school part-time, it's only logical that it would take her longer to complete her nursing degree.

That would explain it.

How is this relevant to her disappearance, though?

JMO.
Exactly! I don't understand why 5 years is such a huge red flag for some. Many colleges don't have a direct admit nursing program so you spend 2 years getting your re-reqs done and pray you get accepted right away in to the nursing program otherwise you are looking at 5+ total years of college.
Many college students take a year to figure out what they want to even do so if they change career paths then it ends up adding college time.
Also, if she was by chance getting a minor in anything then that is going to add school time. Your semesters as a nursing student are so jammed pack that many students will take summer classes to lighten their load for the school year....add a minor degree on top of this and you for sure are looking at 5-6 years.

Just wondering who would know that the cameras in the park were fakes? Was this common knowledge in the area or only information certain people would have? Just thinking out loud.
If there have been incidents in that park and they were unable to pull camera footage that might be one way this would be known but it’s an awful risk if you truly are wanting to stay hidden IMO

Even if Lyft driver is innocent it was completely irresponsible of him to not take notice of the surroundings at the park and ask her questions while being in the back seat especially giving a young pretty girl a ride to a dark vacant park that time of morning. That’s the Mom in me I guess

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DazzelleShafer