GUILTY UT - Michele MacNeill, 50, found dead in bathtub, Pleasant Grove, 11 April 2007 - #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since Michele was able to verbalize that she wanted to stay in the hospital the night of her surgery, then one would have to assume she couldn't carry on or have a conversation until later in the evening because of the over-medicating.

MOO

Anesthesia wearing off is what I was thinking of.

Never gave her Valium. Did not need it. This was one of the drugs that MM wanted prescribed. The purpose of the Vaium was a nefarious one at the least. Percocet is enough to get rid of pain and aid in sleep.

Not to forget ambien

Typically, from personal experience with myself and other family members, when one is coming out of Anesthesia the person wants to go home as soon as possible and is in pain. The person also typically is still going to be rather incoherent. I also imagine that Michele was in a "hang over" type situation with a headache after waking up from all of the meds that Martin gave to her in the very early morning hours.

MOO

I admire this young woman so much. I know her mom was and is so proud of her.

For a man to think he is so smart, did he never think that his wife's death, immediately after his daughters departure would raise suspicion about him, or did he think his daughter, with unconditional love, would never think to question him. To add to that, he so quickly gets rid of his wife's possessions. That is just so telling about how much he wanted nothing of hers around for when his "Nany" moved in.

For a man to think he is so smart, did he never think that his wife's death, immediately after his daughters departure would raise suspicion about him, or did he think his daughter, with unconditional love, would never think to question him. To add to that, he so quickly gets rid of his wife's possessions. That is just so telling about how much he wanted nothing of hers around for when his "Nany" moved in.

I think that he truly believes that he is untouchable, and that anything he does to "better himself" should never, ever be questioned.

Medication was down the toilet by this time, right? He told Damien's gf to dump them.

I have this feeling that Gypsi came up with the whole face-lift scheme to help MM devise a way to kill Michele. Michele was beautiful, much much much better looking than Gypsi, I think she came up with the plan so that Michele would leave this world with her face in stitches and disfigured. I think she played a huge role. He could have easily have suggested a breast augmentation or liposuction, or any another kind of procedure on her body, which would have left her more immobile while she healed.

IDK, just a thought that popped into my head.

MM said families would be together forever?
Crazy, then wants to get rid of his children?
Did he feel that wife in heaven would wait for him and all his mistresses to be together again?
MM is a sadistic narsasist...JMOO

on HLN Anna's testimony about MM drowning his brother will not go to jury.

I have this feeling that Gypsi came up with the whole face-lift scheme to help MM devise a way to kill Michele. Michele was beautiful, much much much better looking than Gypsi, I think she came up with the plan so that Michele would leave this world with her face in stitches and disfigured. I think she played a huge role. He could have easily have suggested a breast augmentation or liposuction, or any another kind of procedure on her body, which would have left her more immobile while she healed.

IDK, just a thought that popped into my head.

I agree. Gypsy is more a part of this than she has been saying. I do believe she helped orchestrate this plan.

Michele had been back home with her duaghter Alexis taking care of her until Martin MacNeill insisted Alexis get some rest and he would take care of Michele. The next morning is when Alexis found her mom unresponsive due to over medication from MacNeill. That was another attempt on Michele's life IMO.

I think that he truly believes that he is untouchable, and that anything he does to "better himself" should never, ever be questioned.

I agree. For all the questionable things and deception in his past, he was used to never being questioned.

I agree. Gypsy is more a part of this than she has been saying. I do believe she helped orchestrate this plan.

The frustrating thing is she is going to walk away scott-free for it because the definite proof lies with MM and he is going to protect her. Gosh I wish they had those text messages!

She is just as scary as he is. I feel sorry for the poor man who gets involved with her next, and any woman that might be associated with him.

If for some reason the verdict comes out as NG and these two unusual people hook up again, it is just a matter of time, IMO, until Gypsy becomes another of his victims through deception and manipulation, unless she gets to him first.

Michele had been back home with her duaghter Alexis taking care of her until Martin MacNeill insisted Alexis get some rest and he would take care of Michele. The next morning is when Alexis found her mom unresponsive due to over medication from MacNeill. That was another attempt on Michele's life IMO.

My thought exactly! I believe that was the first attempt. To make it look like she died as a result of complications from the surgery. But Michele didn't die that night, so he had to come up with a plan B

I wonder if it is occurring to Martin that he needs to take the stand to "set the record straight". With a man like him I would suspect that it is killing him to have to sit there quietly and listen to witness after witness describe him as the scum that he is. I hope that he decides that his need to tell his version of the truth outweighs his need to listen to the advice of his lawyers.

MOO

My thought exactly! I believe that was the first attempt. To make it look like she died as a result of complications from the surgery. But Michele didn't die that night, so he had to come up with a plan B

I am on high alert with anything concerning MacNeill. Alexis just testified about her mother having a broken arm or hand or something and I wondered if that was an accident.

When Rachel mimicked her dad telling her 'how dare you show me those things, get rid of 'em', with her face all scrunched up I knew exactly what she meant. Like the guy wanted to kill her. And that is the real MacNeill IMO.

Lunch recess.

So, who, in your opinion, has or have been the best witness/witnesses for the prosecution so far?

My vote: Alexis. Sabrina was very good. I also thought Gypsy's mom was good, as she blasted through the "not remembering" of her daughter's testimony.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HoyaMathilde