GUILTY UT - Michele MacNeill, 50, found dead in bathtub, Pleasant Grove, 11 April 2007 - #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just heard Giselle on HLN After Dark, and it was so sad. She really felt rejected by the whole family. I did not catch all of it, but apparently she felt the older girls, including Alexis, rejected her and that the two older girls from Ukraine also were tight together and she felt like an outsider with them. The only one she seemed to feel close to was Ada. I caught only part of the beginning, where I believe she said Linda Cluff (Michele's sister) brought her back from the Ukraine and she lived with her for a time. She said she is on her own now, but "doing ok." One of the guest "jurors" asked her about her feelings about Michele, and she said that after she had been here for two years she no longer felt like part of the family and she said she felt like she was their slave, doing cooking, cleaning, and taking care of Ada.
:(

Oh my gosh. Thanks for this, I didn't watch it.

What a sad life indeed! :(

One guess would be because she clearly feels wronged by all the MacNeills, including Alexis. She said the only family member she felt connected to at all was Ada.

Because of her back story, what MM did to her, it's hard not to feel sympathetic towards her. After a bit tho, she seemed... slightly less credible. Might in part be because her English isn't that great.

I felt the same way. IMO she threw the whole family under the bus. From all I've read and heard Martin lied to the family and told them she was only going for a couple weeks stay to visit her family. When they discovered his lie they did everything to get her back and I'm sure between the paperwork and the expenses it took time and lots of money and not one penny from Martin. Interesting that she is estranged from all of them including Linda Cuff. I feel very sorry for Giselle but I feel it was wrong for her to go on national TV and say all the things she did. Especially right now.

I have to agree with above...I watched her carefully and something is not adding up here. It was one of the daughters of Linda (sister) who went to Ukraine and brought her home and Linda from what I can gather is working closely with Alexis and Rachel to bring Martin to justice. When she said that Alexis wanted nothing to do with her upon her return etc....well something is not right. Each and every person in that house has major issues but as far as I can tell Alexis would be and did hold things together. There is way more to Giselle than we know and if you notice Vinnie kept qualifying what she said by "we have not verified these statements" etc. I have a feeling she won't be on anymore.

I agree turaj. I taped it and watched Giselle for only about 5 minutes, and had no desire to watch the rest of it. Something is not right with her interview. You guys take good notes for me today, I have a dental app. at 11:00, so I will miss trial this morning. :seeya:

Well it looks like the Jurors will get the Case at some point today.

LOL at Softail! And you are the one who told us she was going to be on :giggle:

:giggle: I know, but I don't like that show! Was hoping someone else would go through the pain! :giggle:

:skip: :skip:

:giggle: I know, but I don't like that show! Was hoping someone else would go through the pain! :giggle:

:skip: :skip:

I'm with you - I don't like it either. I also cannot abide NG show.

I felt the same way. IMO she threw the whole family under the bus. From all I've read and heard Martin lied to the family and told them she was only going for a couple weeks stay to visit her family. When they discovered his lie they did everything to get her back and I'm sure between the paperwork and the expenses it took time and lots of money and not one penny from Martin. Interesting that she is estranged from all of them including Linda Cuff. I feel very sorry for Giselle but I feel it was wrong for her to go on national TV and say all the things she did. Especially right now.

Couldn't agree more. I was trying to be...delicate, and give her the benefit of the doubt. She lost me when she implied that Linda and Jill weren't doing enough for her anymore, then threw in, with a sad look, "but I'm doing OK."

She's been through a hell no child should have to endure, but its disgusting how willing she is to throw under the bus the very family members who went half way around the world to rescue her.

As for why she's angry with Alexis. Who knows, but Alexis' actions speak for themselves, including her protecting her siblings from the day of the murder on to adopting as many of them as she could as early as she could.

I switched between HLN and the nurses gone wild show on MTV. Giselle did not tell the whole story imo and as someone posted up-thread. I think she probably had many adjustment issues from leaving her country and going into a home with her younger sister, and then that family sending her away but keeping her younger sister. Then she ends up in the MacNeil family which was not a normal, healthy functioning family. jmo

This poor girl didn't have a chance, I really hope she gets counselling and succeeds in her life.

I am surprised some people still give Gypsy the ability to have human emotions. I think you are deceiving yourself if you think Gypsy kept those love letters for any sentimental reason, heck no IMO she kept them because she is a scammer, a con artist, a grifter and thought one day they may come in handy to blackmail someone or get a reduced sentence. She kept them because they might prove valuable to her.

Some people mentioned MacNeill shedding a tear or two. IMO pity should be saved for people who need it. What helps me is visualizing MacNeill's hands holding Michele's head under water, her eyes wide open gasping for breath. MacNeill could weep a river and I would think he cries for no one he has hurt, no one he has KILLED, he cries for losing anymore romp time with his sidekick. I think MacNeill is all about lust and control.

I do see another book boycott down the road on my part. IMO if Gypsy does write a book people will buy it. Since Gypsy wasn't on Trial for Murder :banghead:

The tears he shed while his own love letters were being read were more tears than he shed at Michelle's funeral.

Approx. an hour left to wait......Then Verdict watch. I know how I feel. Cant imagine what it's like for Family/Friends

Wasn't that strange, to see him shed a tear while she read his love letters. I guess he really did love her. He certainly hasn't cried for anyone else. Certainly not for his wife, Michelle. It just goes to show you how much she meant to him and fuels his need to get rid of Michelle without losing everything in a divorce. Looking forward to closing statements today.

I do see another book boycott down the road on my part. IMO if Gypsy does write a book people will buy it. Since Gypsy wasn't on Trial for Murder :banghead:

Can't imagine why folks would buy it. She's unlikable, for one, apparently unattractive physically to male murderer groupies, and is way, too narcissistic to write a story without being the star. Who could possibky care about how being unfairly put in prison made her feeeeeel? Who would pay to be told the lie she didn't know what MM intended to do? And there's no way she would implicate herself. Not to mention.....this isn't a trial that's getting saturation national coverage.

Happily, I think she will be stale news within a week or two.

Approx. an hour left to wait......Then Verdict watch. I know how I feel. Cant imagine what it's like for Family/Friends

Are closing statements this morning? I started watching the FL insanity case. I can't watch the warren jeffs clones any longer.

Can't imagine why folks would buy it. She's unlikable, for one, apparently unattractive physically to male murderer groupies, and is way, too narcissistic to write a story without being the star. Who could possibky care about how being unfairly put in prison made her feeeeeel? Who would pay to be told the lie she didn't know what MM intended to do? And there's no way she would implicate herself. Not to mention.....this isn't a trial that's getting saturation national coverage.

Happily, I think she will be stale news within a week or two.

I hope so too. I do think folks who didn't follow the case closely might be interested in salacious tidbits.

Wasn't that strange, to see him shed a tear while she read his love letters. I guess he really did love her. He certainly hasn't cried for anyone else. Certainly not for his wife, Michelle. It just goes to show you how much she meant to him and fuels his need to get rid of Michelle without losing everything in a divorce. Looking forward to closing statements today.

You know what I am so glad I missed it; because several times I went to soak and relax but brought ipad in the bath wit me; and there was martin mcneil and it was a loooooooong side bar, so there is was; on my ipad while I'm a soaking and i can't stand to look at him and NOT in my new bath either !! It was too freaky for me. I didnt wanna miss testimony but I couldn't stand for him to be "in my room of paradise" I built. lol
He has the most evil eyes and expressions I've ever seen esp the teeth grinding back n forth when the snitches were on the stand oh my.
:blushing:

Are closing statements this morning? I started watching the FL insanity case. I can't watch the warren jeffs clones any longer.

Yes they are. About 40 minutes away

And the whole message thing was too weird… "I'll come home and we will have a lovely lunch".

Didn't little Ada think her mom was going to pick her up after kindergarten and go to McDonald's? Didn't Michele have an upbeat conversation early that morning with Alexis and mention something about seeing girlfriends for lunch or getting together with them in the afternoon?

IMO MacNeill knew Michele would never eat lunch again when he left that creepy phone message.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa